Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami (32655 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by NEROSKY(m): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2012
Something to start your Tuesday Morning with.
The lovely picture of Nollywood diva,
Genevieve Nnaji as posted by her on
Instagram. Here is wishing you all beautiful
people a bright and lovely Tuesday morning.
Don't get her twisted,beauty is a lovly tfin, ogugua88 tell them.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2012
hoooooooooot

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by Charmin1(f): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2012
Cool
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by sexyglow(f): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2012
World class anytime.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by WebSurfer(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2012
So?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by ct2: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2012
vanity upon vanity all this are vanity

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by knice(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2012
I have always love this girl.....she sets standards and gives little attention to criticism.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by lekanwj(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2012
^ sadist
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by sheilanonny: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2012
SEXXXXXXXY DIVA
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by predicta: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm......she looks sweet!
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by francescainnoce(f): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2012
if only the likes of her wil atleast forfeit a litle percent of dir income in aprehending the stupid foolish youths of ALUU and give justice to those guys....then i wil atleast knw wats dir value....u see all dis celebrities ith dir funky funky largge lives...God wil judge

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2012
She's cool,keep it up.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by emenim(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2012
Waoooooooooo ulala, what a beauty!!!
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by mrperfect(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2012
She is beautiful and looks cool.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by sissa: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2012
I love dis girl,alwaz wit standand.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by Kslib(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2012
Na wa oh!!! If you know you want to put her picture on frontpage,just make sure you put like 50 pics of her.. How can you just give us one picture of her in the same clothes...
Abeg next time,make sure you also post pics of her when in the bathroom, changing her cloth and also when she's rubbing olive oil on her back and waist,so that we will not waste our eye sight for nothing

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by Abujafood: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2012
Nice Pix Genny!
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by 5much(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2012
JENNY.lovely chick any day, any time.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by bigmitchmob: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2012
Na u go start ur Tuesday morning with this kind thing.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by Bunchersstab(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2012
Brazilian hair. (fake)
Indian nails. (fake)
Naija eyelash (fake)
Togo lipstick (fak)
Italian clothes (fake)
Madam serve me eBa make I chop Jare

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by zangiff(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2012
Enjoy !!!
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by AkpuNku2: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2012
@ Poster is this picture shot by webcam or by china phone 2sim ?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2012
francescainnoce: if only the likes of her wil atleast forfeit a litle percent of dir income in aprehending the stupid foolish youths of ALUU and give justice to those guys....then i wil atleast knw wats dir value....u see all dis celebrities ith dir funky funky largge lives...God wil judge
How much have you contributed to the arrest from your own pocket money? What you do with your little money would actually determine what you do when you have surplus.. Do not condemn, cuz for now you are not different!!!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by markovnikoff001(m): 10:27am On Oct 09, 2012
Beautiful pictures by the way, but why do Nigerians women find it hard to wear bikinis? They'd rather wear bum shorts, even on the beach. I have come to the conclusion that it is either they've got sloppy bikini bods or they've got black patches of bikini region stubble. Nothing that a strong gym ethic or a simple bikini wax cannot take care of.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2012
I should think the nation should still be in mourning not looking at pictures of a boat cruise!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by blackmale(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2012
any news i want to hear from her for now is marriage,,, after tht she can cruise to anywwhere..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Steps Out In Monochrome Outfit (photo) / Uche Ebere Reaches Out To Alex After Sex Allegations / Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Ejinobor Take A Gate Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.