Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,581 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami (32660 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by elari(m): 10:30am On Oct 09, 2012
beta dan d rubbish Nadia Buari took on the streets of madagascar
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by Chuksaluta(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2012
Lovely
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by Jaideyone(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2012
Good to know ur entire life revolves around the price of fish and there's nothing like entertainment for you. Fool!!!
francescainnoce: if only the likes of her wil atleast forfeit a litle percent of dir income in aprehending the stupid foolish youths of ALUU and give justice to those guys....then i wil atleast knw wats dir value....u see all dis celebrities ith dir funky funky largge lives...God wil judge
if you love justice that much then set an example. Give everything you have in the world to bring justice not only to the aluu # but also to every case of injustice in the world. N.B. I'm not justifying the aluu killings. I'm only trying to make u realise that life is not fair. Fu*cking get used to it.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by EteFlexible: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2012
Bakassi no more with us, People kids are killed in various part of the country, flood sacking people from their communities and also taking life's of Nigerian and all this clown has to offer is wat Showing us a pic of some girl dressing mute in a boat!!!!!!!!!!! How has dat got to effect people and the country. There are beta issues to post and get views or comments from people than posting this thrash. if you ain't got wat to post pls stay lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by blessed4ril(f): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2012
Pwety Damsel! eva young
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by dopeJemi: 10:38am On Oct 09, 2012
I heard she nau acts ρơяп

Buh hau doez dis stop d flooding

Hau did dis even make front page
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by chucky234(m): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2012
markovnikoff001: Beautiful pictures by the way, but why do Nigerians women find it hard to wear bikinis? They'd rather wear bum shorts, even on the beach. I have come to the conclusion that it is either they've got sloppy bikini bods or they've got black patches of bikini region stubble. Nothing that a strong gym ethic or a simple bikini wax cannot take care of.
Because bum shorts help to package the loose flesh on their bottoms thereby making it look attractive to the lurking eyes of Nigerian men,hope that answered your question.
Beside bikini will reveal too much of those ........(**whispering-stretch marks**)
LMAO
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by achi4u(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2012
She don marry?
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by LesbianBoy(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2012
See how she they POSE and SMILE like VIRGIN!!!.......NANSENSE!!!! Excuse Me pass jare, Yeye dey smell!!! lipsrsealed

BTW u guys in here are biased!!!! if it was Tonto dike now you guys wont post a single positive comment even if she looks STUNNING, una go just find one fault or the other!
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2012
nice laps i must confess...
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by Kx: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2012
Everybody is snapping in the streets of New York, Los Angeles, Toronto,London,beaches of Florida etc and posting online.
Why dont they snap in the slums of Ajegunle and post online.
Is identifying with AJ only predicated on the need to sell copies of music videos and Nolly wood movies?
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by achi4u(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2012
dopeJemi: I heard she nau acts ρơяп

Buh hau doez dis stop d flooding

Hau did dis even make front page
too many question
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by LesbianBoy(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2012
j
Ask4bigneyo: (1)How does dis affect d price of Elubo in d market?

(2) will dis lead to d arrest of Aluu Killers?

(3)Will dis brought back d lives of d moudered Uniport students?

(4) What is our biz with dis and how does it concern us?

(5)will d pics reduce d rate of floods in some parts of d country?

(6)Is it a must for d picture of d Celebrities to make d front page?

And @ d end of dday, na still ashes for ashes, soil for soil...
ABEGI...!!!
*FAINTS*
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by stevo531(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2012
Kx: Everybody is snapping in the streets of New York, Los Angeles, Toronto,London,beaches of Florida etc and posting online.
Why dont they snap in the slums of Ajegunle and post online.
Is identifying with AJ only predicated on the need to sell copies of music videos and Nolly wood movies?
[size=20pt]SEE WHAT SOMEONE IS EXPRESSING HERE, BUT WHEN RICK ROSS DID A VIDEO IN THE SLUMS OF OBALENDE, EVERYBODY WERE HATING ON HIM. WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO DARN CONFUSED? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by stevo531(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2012
[size=20pt]WHO EVEN CARES ABOUT WHAT MAKES THE FRONT PAGE SEF undecided[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by francescainnoce(f): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2012
Ijogz K: How much have you contributed to the arrest from your own pocket money? What you do with your little money would actually determine what you do when you have surplus.. Do not condemn, cuz for now you are not different!!!
if only u are jenny...den i wil b responsive to ya silly reply...d last i checked u r blitled.....silly....mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by Goldenheart(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2012
francescainnoce: if only the likes of her wil atleast forfeit a litle percent of dir income in aprehending the stupid foolish youths of ALUU and give justice to those guys....then i wil atleast knw wats dir value....u see all dis celebrities ith dir funky funky largge lives...God wil judge
she doesnt gv a damn what u think. Are u blaming celebrities or wat? U sure sound lyk a broke ass hater. N dnt deserve to live large. May u be delivered from jealousy n hatred. Ijn

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by petsam11(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2012
Luvly pix!!!
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by ochukoccna: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2012
Akpu.Nku:
@ Poster is this picture shot by webcam or by china phone 2sim ?

shocked shocked grin grin grin
Very succinct observation cool cool
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by Ann77: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2012
duh!!! who cares about some boat cruise
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by francescainnoce(f): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2012
if only you dont use foul language @ me...i wil be pleased..i only aired a view if it was not aceptable ..dir are beta ways to pass ya mesage dan using trowun words @ me...
im not a fool nd i wunt be nd d last tim i checked PEOPLE ARE BEST PORTRAYED BY WHAT THEY SPEAK...
tanks
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by LesbianBoy(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2012
izuoff..:
nice laps i must confess...
Nice laps for where ...... Laps that ATIKU has Rough-handled.....RUBBISH!!!! angry
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by Pwidy: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2012
Really really cool...
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by ifyalways(f): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2012
On point. . . as usual kiss
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by francescainnoce(f): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2012
Goldenheart: she doesnt gv a damn what u think. Are u blaming celebrities or wat? U sure sound lyk a broke ass hater. N dnt deserve to live large. May u be delivered from jealousy n hatred. Ijn

no mydear...im not blaming any celeb...just feeling so sad for dis people for i knw if her likes push a litle string d perpetraitord wil b brought to book..
im no way a hater of any celeb as am even her fan...
4 d record....im nt broke nd in my nxt two centuries nd more ...i wunt be...
wat i deserve is left for my father (GOD)to DECIDE and not a mare mortal like you...
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by Freiburger(m): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2012
Ujujoan: I should think the nation should still be in mourning not looking at pictures of a boat cruise!
The nation is a big one with diverse mentality. One man's failure is another man's test.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2012
Vain woman,
let her condemn the killings in Port Harcourt,anything else is irrelevant for now
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami by chucky234(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2012
LesbianBoy: j
*FAINTS*
Make I fetch water come
**calling out to Nlanders for help**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Rocks Tiwa Savage's Sweat Shirt (PHOTOS) / New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade / Esther Abimbola Ajayi Gives Alabi Yellow N10M For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.