Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Why Does She Do This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Does She Do This? (1536 Views)

Her Dad Is Sleeping With Her! Who Does She Tell? / If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? / Why Does My Sister's Husband's Privates Smell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does She Do This? by lucabraski(f): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2012
Hello friends, I need you people to help me understand my wife's odd behaviour.

Please don't get me wrong, my wife and I have known for 19yrs and been married for 14yrs. We have 3kids and very happy together. She is a friend, mother, wife and everything good. I cannot wish for a better woman.

My issue is this: she finds it very difficult to stay naked in front of me, and in all d yrs we have known, she feels very shy to make d first move, even when she feels like being intimate.

My question is, what would make a woman so shy towards her husband of many years?
Re: Why Does She Do This? by slimyem: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2012
She's probably not comfortable in her own skin...
Have you tried asking her about it?
Re: Why Does She Do This? by JallowBah(f): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2012
Sounds like she is not happy about her own body.

Do you give her compliments? Kiss her and tell her she is beautiful without always leading to s*x?
Re: Why Does She Do This? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2012
slimyem: She's probably not comfortable in her own skin...
Have you tried asking her about it?

I think so too....
Re: Why Does She Do This? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2012
From your first post about your "sister", I called you out as aliar, probably some teenager who enjoys posting silly stories to get attention. You just continute to prove me right, from your story of your sister with smelly under boobs, to the housemaid who used a knife to remove your laptop keys because she wanted to "arrange" it, not this silly take. Dreamer.
Liar liar pants on fire. Go and read your books
Re: Why Does She Do This? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
All of you always indulging him/ her, don't you have teenagers? Can't you spot a teenage fantasy or teeange imaginery stories?
Re: Why Does She Do This? by EfemenaXY: 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
^^ Wicked woman! grin grin grin

Actually, I did. For some unexplainable reason, I checked up on his/her previous posts and they all seemed "disjointed".

One minute married, the next single, and then this...lol! grin
Re: Why Does She Do This? by slimyem: 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
debrief08: All of you always indulging him/ her, don't you have teenagers? Can't you spot a teenage fantasy or teeange imaginery stories?
Except the op has a known history of fake posts like in this case...one cannot just go poking holes at every story!
If not for your post,i wouldn't think to check the op's thread and post history cuz he hasn't given a reason for suspicion on this thread.
Re: Why Does She Do This? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
He used to have another id very similar to this one in 08/09 and was known for his silly topics.

I recognised him immediately, one of the reasons why I did not bother posting on his threads
Re: Why Does She Do This? by maclatunji: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
Why has this section all-of-a-sudden become a place for goons to come and play?

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Do This? by DukeNija(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mehn See Nairaland CIA Family Department O.
Re: Why Does She Do This? by greatgod2012(f): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
debrief08: From your first post about your "sister", I called you out as aliar, probably some teenager who enjoys posting silly stories to get attention. You just continute to prove me right, from your story of your sister with smelly under boobs, to the housemaid who used a knife to remove your laptop keys because she wanted to "arrange" it, not this silly take. Dreamer.
Liar liar pants on fire. Go and read your books

dont mind him, may be he thought he would be paid based on number of threads opened.abi, awon omode yii sa, na wa 4 them!
Re: Why Does She Do This? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
greatgod2012:

dont mind him, may be he thought he would be paid based on number of threads opened.abi, awon omode yii sa, na wa 4 them!

My first time of reading vernacular in your comment cool
Re: Why Does She Do This? by dayokanu(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
What is the next story
Re: Why Does She Do This? by greatgod2012(f): 4:42am On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo:

My first time of reading vernacular in your comment cool

so, are u saying u dont know dt i'm a Yoruba woman? Or are u saying its not good to put vernaculay sometimes in some of my posts, its fun sometimes u know, anyway, even in talking/speaking, i rarely speak vernacular, i only do when i want to catch fun, abi ko da ni?
P.S my username is my real name if interpreted, understand?

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Do This? by dayokanu(m): 4:46am On Oct 10, 2012
^^^Oluwatobi

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Do This? by RoyalRoy(m): 7:05am On Oct 10, 2012
Oluwa Tobi L'Oba......Oluwatobiloba.

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Do This? by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2012
greatgod2012:

so, are u saying u dont know dt i'm a Yoruba woman? Or are u saying its not good to put vernaculay sometimes in some of my posts, its fun sometimes u know, anyway, even in talking/speaking, i rarely speak vernacular, i only do when i want to catch fun, abi ko da ni?
P.S my username is my real name if interpreted, understand?

Oluwatobi I guess? I never knew you are a yoruba woman o cheesy. Though vernacular is good cos English is a borrowed language. lol...
Re: Why Does She Do This? by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2012
dayokanu: ^^^Oluwatobi
Wao! you guys got the name decoded alreadycheesy
Re: Why Does She Do This? by greatgod2012(f): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo:

Oluwatobi I guess? I never knew you are a yoruba woman o cheesy. Though vernacular is good cos English is a borrowed language. lol...

thanks, my brother, u got it, 100%

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Do This? by greatgod2012(f): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2012
dayokanu: ^^^Oluwatobi

o get e pa! 100%
thanks.
Re: Why Does She Do This? by greatgod2012(f): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2012
Royal Roy: Oluwa Tobi L'Oba......Oluwatobiloba.

thanks 4 writing it fully.
Re: Why Does She Do This? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 10, 2012
greatgod2012:

thanks, my brother, u got it, 100%
Ur Welcome

(1) (Reply)

She Is Tired Of Being "A Man" In "A Woman's" Body / Picture Of A 25 Years Old Guy Wey Marry Marry 52 Years Old Oyinbo / Should A Married Man Call His Brother's Wife AUNTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.