Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator (27731 Views)

An Open Letter To Mr Seun Osewa, Nairaland Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders / Seun Osewa Nairaland Is Now Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by jaybeekay(f): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2016
is this still valid?

Seun:
And no, I do not have a girlfriend.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Seun(m): 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
jaybeekay:
is this still valid?
cheesy
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by omowumeee(f): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
Seun:
cheesy
What's her Nairaland Moniker
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by BlessedHay(m): 5:16am On Feb 20, 2017
my name is adewale and i’m grateful for your forum nairaland, i would want to make a suggestion that why dont you link our individual accounts to our facebook so we can get to share contents from nairaland and not copy and paste cos their are no share tabs, i also would want to request if i can be granted internship in your organization because i know i can gain alot and as well offer my little knowledge and token, i am a web designer and would love to know more cos i have gathered interest in it and i can do some designs but i would love to be under your tutorlage. Thanks and expecting a speerdy reply. Adewale00004@gnail.com
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Jacktheripper: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Seun:
Hello,

My name is Seun Osewa and I'm your host. Welcome to the Nairaland Forum! Feel free to ask me any personal questions here and I'll see how I can answer them.

Ladies, I want you to know that I believe myself to be more handsome than, well, just about every other man you've met or will ever meet! grin

That's it then,
Seun.
Home Page: www.seunosewa.com
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Jacktheripper: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Seun:
Hello,

My name is Seun Osewa and I'm your host. Welcome to the Nairaland Forum! Feel free to ask me any personal questions here and I'll see how I can answer them.

Ladies, I want you to know that I believe myself to be more handsome than, well, just about every other man you've met or will ever meet! grin

That's it then,
Seun.

Why is Nairaland full of thrash
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Jacktheripper: 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Seun:
Hello,

That's it then,
Seun.

Why is Nairaland full of thrash, what efforts are in place to curb such things
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Seun,

This was what you wrote in your first post in this topic;

Feel free to ask me any personal questions here and I'll see how I can answer them.

Yet, you have hardly answered any personal questions on this thread.

Here is mine,
-Are u married?
-why did u stop ur dog's diary. Please can u start it all over?
-also why do you decline to give interviews and are hardly seen in the media world
-Lastly, why in the past 2-3 years nairaland forum changed its "modus operandi". Years ago the kind of topics on the front page is totally -different from what we have now. Sorry to say, mostly trashy stuff. I understand that its for traffic, and ultimately more money, but you seem to appear like someone who valued his passion than monetary value. Maybe I am wrong on that though, cos I understand that Money is still the real deal

I hope you can answer all or some as you promised.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by greatestunclebe: 7:29am On Sep 27, 2017
Seun please i need your contact in obynoses@yahoo.com, i wanna run advert but has got no clew on how to contact you for details
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Honesty007(m): 11:52am On Mar 07, 2018
seun what do i do to get my storiestories or post front page? how do u put it to fp? how do i copy you or share? r my infos bad
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by joshuamoses101(m): 11:06pm On May 15, 2018
have a lovely day Mr seun.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Optionally(f): 1:25am On Aug 06, 2018
Seun:
You guys really need to understand the meaning of the word age gap. Such a thing is simply not possible.
Seun why did u change ehsad see hw nice you were.Now u don't care again cos u have moneysad
I've been begging you to add nairaland back on freebasics cos my data expires on the 6th.
Please seun fix this thing I'm begging usad
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by jjbest123(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Seun osewa,please can i deposit five thousand naira to test run on how nairaland ads will convert,before putting larger amount
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by GasAndOilTheory(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Optionally:
Seun why did u change ehsad see hw nice you were.Now u don't care again cos u have moneysad
I've been begging you to add nairaland back on freebasics cos my data expires on the 6th.
Please seun fix this thing I'm begging usad
free basics is better than before now. In fact you can login your moniker
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by 44chux(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by MrPlato(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2018
nike4luv:
okay..now we kno u available

When Ladies Were Teenagers...
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Princiology(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
I need your answer sir.

Does posting a link that leads to a blog post on my website within my post on Nairaland amount to a crime? Even on sections where adverts are prohibited?

If it is, why are many people (including myself) doing it, and they have not been banned? I just need you to clearify this for me sir, I wish to keep all Nairaland rules.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Satan66(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2019
Seun is a bastard!
What money can do, smh cry
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by ijustdey: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Seun:
And no, I do not have a girlfriend.

Evening bro....

On behalf of dre11 who is a regular with his account can't asses the said account for more than a week now.... He asked on ways he can get through it since he has exhausted ways he can get back the account working

Your prompt reply will be appreciated.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? / Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) / CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.