Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Mother Of Ugonna (ALuu Victim) Dead... Confirmation Needed Please - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Ugonna (ALuu Victim) Dead... Confirmation Needed Please (1666 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Ugonna (ALuu Victim) Dead... Confirmation Needed Please by WebSurfer(m): 1:39am On Oct 10, 2012
I just got this broadcast on my BBM I need confirmation....

"Ugona's mum died dis moning, she culdnt survive d shock of her son's death, since Ugona is her only son, ALuu community has killed mother nd sons. please rebrocastcrysad"
Re: Mother Of Ugonna (ALuu Victim) Dead... Confirmation Needed Please by ebere1712: 2:44am On Oct 10, 2012
See the Monsters that Nigeria breeds. Hopeless cry
Re: Mother Of Ugonna (ALuu Victim) Dead... Confirmation Needed Please by tpia5: 2:47am On Oct 10, 2012
I dont think its true.

The vampires are simply hoping there'll be more deaths related to the killings, that's all.

Did any of the victims families come into large sums of money recently?
Re: Mother Of Ugonna (ALuu Victim) Dead... Confirmation Needed Please by tpia5: 2:47am On Oct 10, 2012
If its true, then it should be confirmed verifiably.

When devils were going around murdering and destroying the nigerian security apparatus, people thought it wasnt a serious matter.

I've said it severally here- this war is being planned to catch people unawares.
Re: Mother Of Ugonna (ALuu Victim) Dead... Confirmation Needed Please by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 10, 2012
ITS FALSE!!!!!!
SHE DIED IN 2005 or 04. (not too sure of the year nymore)
Re: Mother Of Ugonna (ALuu Victim) Dead... Confirmation Needed Please by WebSurfer(m): 7:02am On Oct 10, 2012
icebeatz: ITS FALSE!!!!!!
SHE DIED IN 2005 or 04. (not too sure of the year nymore)
ok thx but can you tell me how you knew that?
Re: Mother Of Ugonna (ALuu Victim) Dead... Confirmation Needed Please by mskata(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2012
WebSurfer: ok thx but can you tell me how you knew that?

His father spoke on AIT yesterdy n said d mother has been dead for a while now n he has been d only one playing mother n father for d boy, he was d only son out of 6 children
Re: Mother Of Ugonna (ALuu Victim) Dead... Confirmation Needed Please by Sammy25n(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2012
Ya. she died dis morning. I heard it on Rhythm 93.7fm dis morning by 7.[/color][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size][color=#990000]
Re: Mother Of Ugonna (ALuu Victim) Dead... Confirmation Needed Please by Sammy25n(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2012
Ya. she died dis morning. I heard it on Rhythm 93.7fm dis morning by 7.
Re: Mother Of Ugonna (ALuu Victim) Dead... Confirmation Needed Please by sheilanonny: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2012
She died in 2005 cry
Re: Mother Of Ugonna (ALuu Victim) Dead... Confirmation Needed Please by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2012
Its A lie she died in 2005 she was workin as an accountant in demonstration secondaary school omoku**dsame skul ugo attended***

(1) (Reply)

See How 23 Year Old Man Raped And Murdered Beautiful Lawyer Who Let Him Stay At / Nigerian Fare Dodger Caught In The UK - Again. / Friendzone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.