Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

SEE PICS :the Nigeria Police Force Is NOT A Corrupt Organisation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SEE PICS :the Nigeria Police Force Is NOT A Corrupt Organisation (1656 Views)

Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) / The Nigeria Police And The Phone Search Saga. / Nigeria Police Force Is One Of The Best In The World – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE PICS :the Nigeria Police Force Is NOT A Corrupt Organisation by hadizasaf: 6:29am On May 20, 2015
You may abuse my hypothesis but note that corruption can only thrive when u create an enabling environment for it.

1.How come our officers are not arrested for corrupt practices and other misconducts in UN,AU and Ecowas peace keeping missions abroad but instead come back home with awards of outstanding performace?visit the peacekeeping hall of fame at the FHQ abuja if you doubt me.

2.Are you aware that 70% of NPF officers live in rented apartments all over nigeria,buy their uniforms,furniture and train as well as feed their children?in most developed climes and other organisations in Nigeria completely handle these roles for their staff or subsidise them to enable them perform optimally at their jobs,how do you want a man with this burden to serve you with integrity?

3.You may not believe me but one of the smartest set of nigerian civil servant who actually work for their pay are the NPF,these same officers who are derided in their country are hailed as heroes in other climes,the question we should ask ourselve is how is the UNPOL structured that brings out the best in our officers?afterall they were trained here and raised here.

4.Why would a legislator who does nothing at all be smiling to the bank monthly when the officer that lays his life down for his country can't even train his children properly.

5.If you are reading this then you have also been praying for a solution I've pointed you in the right direction,the rest is yours

Policemen are part of our society,if they work well our society works well,your comments are most welcome

Re: SEE PICS :the Nigeria Police Force Is NOT A Corrupt Organisation by fromnigeria(m): 6:38am On May 20, 2015
Truly: their welfare and renumeration is so so poor. Its why some of them though compromise. But then #PoliceNaYourFriend cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: SEE PICS :the Nigeria Police Force Is NOT A Corrupt Organisation by hadizasaf: 6:46am On May 20, 2015
fromnigeria:
Truly: their welfare and renumeration is so so poor.
Its why some of them though compromise.
But then #PoliceNaYourFriend cheesy grin

Thank you sir
I'm very passionate about the well being of the npf and I have started some help programs to assist them in my locality and wherever I find myself
As NLs what can we do to create awareness for these guys and their plight please
Re: SEE PICS :the Nigeria Police Force Is NOT A Corrupt Organisation by seankafor(m): 6:48am On May 20, 2015
most of them in the recruit are school dropouts while some didnt attend schools atall, so ho do u expect them to eat better salaries than a guy who spent almost twelve years in the four walls of academic block?
Re: SEE PICS :the Nigeria Police Force Is NOT A Corrupt Organisation by Pheals(f): 6:56am On May 20, 2015
They are corrupt and our leaders are corrupt too stop differentiating between both
Re: SEE PICS :the Nigeria Police Force Is NOT A Corrupt Organisation by jethro2013(m): 7:08am On May 20, 2015
even though govt provides everything for them,they will still go on and receive bribe..Nigeria police can never change..
Re: SEE PICS :the Nigeria Police Force Is NOT A Corrupt Organisation by hadizasaf: 7:48am On May 20, 2015
seankafor:
most of them in the recruit are school dropouts while some didnt attend schools atall, so ho do u expect them to eat better salaries than a guy who spent almost twelve years in the four walls of academic block?

I beg to disagree sir
As of two years ago min entry qualification for Cadet ASP is a Bachelors Degree and that of cadet inspectors and recruits now stands at OND please.
This is why I'd we are just giving a dog a bad name to hang it
Re: SEE PICS :the Nigeria Police Force Is NOT A Corrupt Organisation by hadizasaf: 7:50am On May 20, 2015
Pheals:
They are corrupt and our leaders are corrupt too stop differentiating between both

If you insist on this view how come none of our gallant officers have ever been arrested for corrupt practices in peace keeping missions outside nigeria pls
Re: SEE PICS :the Nigeria Police Force Is NOT A Corrupt Organisation by hadizasaf: 7:51am On May 20, 2015
jethro2013:
even though govt provides everything for them,they will still go on and receive bribe..Nigeria police can never change..

Have you tried anything recently?
Re: SEE PICS :the Nigeria Police Force Is NOT A Corrupt Organisation by Pheals(f): 8:40am On May 20, 2015
hadizasaf:

If you insist on this view how come none of our gallant officers have ever been arrested for corrupt practices in peace keeping missions outside nigeria pls
u are right but we can't judge either of the two bodies only GOD can
Re: SEE PICS :the Nigeria Police Force Is NOT A Corrupt Organisation by hadizasaf: 9:12pm On May 21, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2328914/oyo-commissioner-police-consoles-bereaved

Police is your friend
We are getting it right one step after the other
Re: SEE PICS :the Nigeria Police Force Is NOT A Corrupt Organisation by holluwai(m): 7:03am On May 22, 2015
Well done here. I will take my time to comment later.

(1) (Reply)

The Notorious DPO Of Alapere Police Station. / . Nysc Copper Who's Picture Was Used To Make Fun Of Comits Sucide / Jungle Justice: Two Robbery Suspects Burnt In Gboko, Benue State(Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.