Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 - Education (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (155834 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by joebrens: 11:33am On May 31, 2013
lol,man knows man,very funny,all i know oluwa is involve and i wil be cal soon,dats my faith and hope u guys have dat same faith
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by joebrens: 11:35am On May 31, 2013
pls any bro or sis 4rm akwa ibom who has been cal from any country pls identify 4 easy interaction.tanks
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by RaHik(m): 1:47pm On May 31, 2013
Is dia any Lagos applicant in d house?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by rettdowgmailc(m): 8:06pm On May 31, 2013
Kh001: NIGERIA AWARD FEDERAL SCHOLARSHIP
BOARD CRITERIA

from DMainMan

@ all. Please I do not have any list o. I
didn’t say I have it. I said you should go
to your student affairs unit as fssb will
send the list of the successfuls latest by
June.

The Nigeria Award criteria used in
shortlisting the successfuls:

a. TEST SCORE: The higher your test
score, the higher your chances

b.STATE OF ORIGIN: This is the most
important factor. If in your state, only 10
people partook in your test category and
the number of people allocated is 10.
Therefore, no matter your test score or
other criteria, 10 of you will surely get the
award.

c. Those with parents have lesser chance
to be considered compared to those
whose parent(s) is/are dead.

d. Those whose GP are in first class range
or graduated with first class have higher
prospect to be selected for the
scholarship

e. The Nigeria factor, “man know man”.
Best wishes.

With due respect sir, I strongly disagree wif ur c-d points, but ur a and b, most especially d a is the basic criteria.
I was once a privileged beneficiary of the scheme around 2008-2010. I still have my both parents, I dont have connection wif even d lowest person at Abuja, and the First class issue I won't agree wif dat much because I was in first class den and some other ppl who were not in first class also had it den. BUT I COULD REMEMBER VIVIDLY THEN WHEN OUT OF THE ENTIRE PPL THAT WROTE, ONLY 3 PPL (Funny enough, the test we wrote don't seem to be hard but the truth is, d test is a psychometric test dat ppl fail more easily dan 1+1)WE WERE CALLED WE WENT THERE AND TO OUR AMAZEMENT,WE SAW THE LIST SENT TO OUR SCHOOL from FSB Abuja, WE SAW THE DIFFERENT GRADING AND THE SCORE WE HAD (INCLUDING HOW THEY ARRIVED AT THE SCORE). Then and Only then I know that GOD IS THE MASTERMIND BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS.
so please don't get discouraged or as the case may be dont get odas discouraged, always pray and render a SINCERE worship to God and HE will surprise u

well I am not saying that there is no *man know man*; all I am saying is, WHEN GOD IS READY TO UPLIFT YOU NOTHING CAN WEIGH YOU DOWN, even if just 10 ppl are needed and 7 out of the 10 knows sumbody, with GOD on your side U can be among the remaining 3 selected due to GOD's FAVOUR

By GOD's GRACE I also had another scholarship den from an OIL COMPANY (Still yet I KNOW NO BODY there)BUT GOD WHO IS THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF MY FAITH.... SO GOD is the MASTER-MINDER of all Success and He Grants favours and Mercy according to HOW it SUITs HIM and To whomever HE wishes to Grant Favours.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by chrisviral(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2013
rettdow@gmail.c:

With due respect sir, I strongly disagree wif ur c-d points, but ur a and b, most especially d a is the basic criteria.
I was once a privileged beneficiary of the scheme around 2008-2010. I still have my both parents, I dont have connection wif even d lowest person at Abuja, and the First class issue I won't agree wif dat much because I was in first class den and some other ppl who were not in first class also had it den. BUT I COULD REMEMBER VIVIDLY THEN WHEN OUT OF THE ENTIRE PPL THAT WROTE, ONLY 3 PPL (Funny enough, the test we wrote don't seem to be hard but the truth is, d test is a psychometric test dat ppl fail more easily dan 1+1)WE WERE CALLED WE WENT THERE AND TO OUR AMAZEMENT,WE SAW THE LIST SENT TO OUR SCHOOL from FSB Abuja, WE SAW THE DIFFERENT GRADING AND THE SCORE WE HAD (INCLUDING HOW THEY ARRIVED AT THE SCORE). Then and Only then I know that GOD IS THE MASTERMIND BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS.
so please don't get discouraged or as the case may be dont get odas discouraged, always pray and render a SINCERE worship to God and HE will surprise u

well I am not saying that there is no *man know man*; all I am saying is, WHEN GOD IS READY TO UPLIFT YOU NOTHING CAN WEIGH YOU DOWN, even if just 10 ppl are needed and 7 out of the 10 knows sumbody, with GOD on your side U can be among the remaining 3 selected due to GOD's FAVOUR

By GOD's GRACE I also had another scholarship den from an OIL COMPANY (Still yet I KNOW NO BODY there)BUT GOD WHO IS THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF MY FAITH.... SO GOD is the MASTER-MINDER of all Success and He Grants favours and Mercy according to HOW it SUITs HIM and To whomever HE wishes to Grant Favours.
rettdow@gmail.c:

. I cue from ur sucess story,am taking that same testimony. Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by rettdowgmailc(m): 9:05pm On May 31, 2013
chris viral: . I cue from ur sucess story,am taking that same testimony. Amen

My Brother ur expectations will never be cut short in JESUS NAME......
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by miracle477: 9:26pm On May 31, 2013
Tot dia z a trend 4 Nig award narh!...may una kari una gist go dia!...abeg,dis z Bea trend nt Nig award...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 11:22pm On May 31, 2013
Tnk u@Miracle,tel dem o,jor o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by chrisviral(m): 8:05am On Jun 01, 2013
rettdow@gmail.c:

My Brother ur expectations will never be cut short in JESUS NAME......
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by oscaino2(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2013
Amen ooo....me 2
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Mkundi: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2013
!!!Only time tells!!!
we will soon be cantacted By the great of Almighty ONE.THE ALL HEARER AND ALL KNOWER.AMEEN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by carlosta: 10:01am On Jun 01, 2013
God oh God!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by blinkz4real: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
we pray God c us tru dis.........d tension is killin. I wish d pasted d result 4 all 2 c instead of al dis cal d re subjectin us to.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Mkundi: 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
only time tells.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by mrGrAb(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
i applied to Romania PG, i hope we get contacted soon..
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by goldjean(m): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
Pls any Rivers person in the house?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Kudus111(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
lets all pray dey contact us soon......God is able my brethren.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by kulkris(m): 4:16am On Jun 02, 2013
goldjean: Pls any Rivers person in the house?
yeah
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by kulkris(m): 4:20am On Jun 02, 2013
Now,wats our fate like!since we r nt cn our performance in d interview nd jst 3 ppl wer called 4rm dis forum.......hmmm......i begin 2 sense smthn fishy ebt dis der callin,all de same our hope nd trust lies on God almighty
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2013
Can those of u wu hv been called pls give me a hint to the kind of number use,nt all just a few figures,i need it to make some comparism,,,thats if u stil hv it.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by kabayomi(m): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2013
Shimasparkle: Can those of u wu hv been called pls give me a hint to the kind of number use,nt all just a few figures,i need it to make some comparism,,,thats if u stil hv it.
0803*****31

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by nurullah(m): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
Pls I wanna know who and who did the FSB test. Is it FSB BEA or PG scholarship award or Nigerian awards or common wealth awards. Someone pls tell me. Tnx.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by RaHik(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
nurullah: Pls I wanna know who and who did the FSB test. Is it FSB BEA or PG scholarship award or Nigerian awards or common wealth awards. Someone pls tell me. Tnx.
I did d FSB BEA scholarship test, n it's for ungraduate and postgraduate students that intend to study abroad in some countries listed.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by joebrens: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
all faith and hope should not be lost,God doesn't forget his people
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
Tnx a bunch@kabayomi
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by nurullah(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
RaHik:
I did d FSB BEA scholarship test, n it's for ungraduate and postgraduate students that intend to study abroad in some countries listed.
. Thank you. Around what time did they do the test and how did u get to know of it. Were u contacted or u saw it on their website?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by oscaino2(m): 9:59am On Jun 03, 2013
What a cold day!!!! You all should have a nice day.......still hoping for d best cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Mkundi: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
apie!!!only time tells.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by chrisviral(m): 6:49am On Jun 04, 2013
Good morning all.. Any one applied for the turkey scholarship via their website for UG?.. And any new development? Has any other country started nomination?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Mkundi: 11:49am On Jun 04, 2013
All praise is due to Allah.apie!!! .......Contacted.........Oh!!! Rubb thanks for making us among......H.A.P.P.Y.....
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by chrisviral(m): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
Mkundi: All praise is due to Allah.apie!!! .......Contacted.........Oh!!! Rubb thanks for making us among......H.A.P.P.Y.....
which country were contacted for?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Mkundi: All praise is due to Allah.apie!!! .......Contacted.........Oh!!! Rubb thanks for making us among......H.A.P.P.Y.....
. PlSss tell us w@ country it is. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (83) (Reply)

The Latest On ASUU Strike / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process / WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.