Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) (156731 Views)

JAMB Admission Status Out... Jamb.org.ng / JAMB UTME 2013 Result Is On Www.jamb.org.ng/unifietme / Unizik 2011/2012 Admission Statue Is Out On Www.jamb.org.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by fataiiyo(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2005
Let's talk about waeconline registration, because I am tired of them o.

Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by Seun(m): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2005
What exactly is the difficulty you are facing with the WAEC Online Registration website? We at Nairaland will be glad to offer our assistance and guidance. Are you preparing to write the next WASSCE exams?
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by joftech(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2005
Men the site is one helluva hack. Will talk more about it later.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by charlisco(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2005
[size=15pt]CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO GET UPDATE ON WAEC NOV/DEC GCE 2009 ONLINE REGISTRATION[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-52399.0.html

[center]WAEC GCE 2008 CENTRE IS OUT
FOR THOSE WHO WILL BE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO PRINT OUT THEIR EXAM PHOTOCARD
SEND ME YOUR PIN AND S/N to WITH THE TITLE "WAEC EXAM PHOTOCARD"
[size=15pt]COST IS N200 payable through MTN or GLO RECHARGE CARD[/size]
YOU CAN CHAT WITH ME USING THIS YAHOO. ID charles4love316
I WILL SEND YOUR EXAM PHOTOCARD TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED IN WRITING ME
I WISH YOU ALL SUCCESS IN YOUR EXAMS[/center]

PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD SEND MAIL TO MY YAHOO ADDRESS, I WILL NOT ATTEND TO IT

[size=15pt][center]IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT READY TO PAY, PLS DO NOT MAIL ME ABOUT WAEC PHOTOCARD, FOR YOUR SAFETY PURPOSE[/center][/size]

NOTE: I AM NOT A WAEC BODY. AND I DO MY THINGS WITH FEAR OF GOD
you can reach me with this line 08051311885
[center]BELOW IS A SAMPLE OF THIS YEAR WAEC EXAM PHOTOCARD[/center]
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR TIMETABLE

Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by Onicastro: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2006
Now that the nov/dec 2005 GCE results are out. I don't know where my photocard is. I've been trying to print or get a new one but the (waecapp.waeconline.org.ng) registration site's server is always down, Will it still be possible to get a new one.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by adewasco: 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2006
Hello waec. Please i lost my photo card, how do i get another one?
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by smithclito: 9:05am On Mar 18, 2006
Hello
Have u seeing a way out please if you have do reply me with the solution as i am in the case as urs
Thanks
steve :
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by charlisco(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2006
there is no way to get it back from waec website, they have close the server,
I would advice you to check your question if you might right it down there
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by zemansky: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2006
I think you should go to Oceanic bank, they designed the NOV/Dec application, as you can see it on www.waeconline.org.ng. They may have a solution for you. Cheers
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by Kollyb: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2006
Hello,
I am kola from ile ife, pls i want to know the reason why many result on differents centres are held, not release, while others are f9 paralel on this GCE year 2005 result.
I will be very grateful if you reply my question.
Thanks.
Kola from ile ife
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by gentleone(f): 3:30pm On May 02, 2006
does anyone know if nov/dec 2006 registration has commenced?
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by charlisco(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2006
registration has commenced, infact i have registered almost 50 candidates here,
simply log in to www.waeconline.org.ng and click on Nov/Dec 2006 link

if you have an difficulty registering do not hesistate to halla me, check my profile to get my email address,

Take Note the early the better, for waec site will soon go mad
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by gentleone(f): 3:46pm On May 04, 2006
ok, thanks
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by charlisco(m): 6:06pm On May 04, 2006
I think Waec 2006 online registration is going down now, please fellow nairaland if you know of you any one that which to sit for this exam kindly advise him/her to go and register now b4 it will be too late,

I do not like this new website, it take to much time to load to the next page, and it had become more tedious and complex than the latter one of 2005,

Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by charlisco(m): 6:54pm On May 04, 2006
waec e-comfirmation page

Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by Seun(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2006
Boy, your passport picture is so stern. I'm scared! grin
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by charlisco(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2006
Who told you that is my photo? can not you see the name kenneth, or do you think i am like you that change name, and by the way i have completed my o level

that is one of my candidate i am registering online for the upcoming waec gce examination
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by juw0n(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2006
pls am having problem with the size of the passport .kindly assist me
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by charlisco(m): 5:03pm On May 31, 2006
Send it to charles4love316 [at] yahoo.com i will resize it for u free of charge
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by juw0n(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2006
Dr thanks ,u really save mi,thks
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by charlisco(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2006
How can i be able to make correction after printing my waec confirmation page
Please if any one knows of it,kindly assist me for i submitted a form of a male passport but unknow to me i selected gender = female
i want to edit it to male
waiting for help
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by ono(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2006
Well, my youger brother is having problems loading his picture on the online page. I've tried croping the picture to the size recommende, but it still does not work. Can anyone help him/us out?
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by juw0n(m): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2006
charlisco please can you direct me how to resize the passport . How you can make correction on the form,i think once you have save your details and waec has confirm it .you can do nothing about it.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by oghos2k(m): 12:52am On Jun 10, 2006
Thats a really big problem you have to cope with charlisco.but not to worry. Theres always a way out. Its very likely they allow room for adhustment at the peak before registration closes,
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by samoral02(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2006
the wala is too much you will made a mistake and you will not be able to resolve it again
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by charlisco(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2006
waec websit is totally down now, since morning i have been trying to just verify if my application is accepted or not, i would have waited till sunday if not that is the day they are going to effect the late enrolment page

ono, sorry i did not check this forum as often, because off the registration here i am entitle to do, well you can send the pic to my mail box, charles4love316[at]yahoo.com

Juw0n, because of the little time shedule, i have here i do not think i have the time to detail the procedure on how to rezise a pic, well i can assist you just send it to the email address above, i will try to make effort providing you the way to go about it

Oghos2k
i understand what you said, by the time i made that comment i had'nt made a mistake in the form i am filling, but i knew sometime like that is likely to happened, if not me, someone one self, but right now it had happened to me again this year
but the mistake is a minor one, i made it on exam location

please for those of you filling the form be very vigilant, at of the 200 forms i have submitted i have made 4-mistakes, i think we enterprenue in online registration should have access to modification
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by charlisco(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2006
Hi DrPhilip
Please kindly tell me where can i get the card to use so that i will be able to make correct to a mistake i did in one of my candidate online registration form
instead of married in unknownly type in Single, and that will affect it credential since she is now bearing her Husband surname, i hve mail waec, but they gave me deaf ear,
If it cost me to buy that card i will do it, i am tired from the disturb i get from this particular girl in question.
Is it true that there is a special card you are going to buy in order for you to make correction, pls inform me
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by Slycks(m): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2006
Thanks God i didnt face this kind of wala in my own time, But i think some Nigerian Educational Board are improving with the online stuff,
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by bashykeny: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2006
Sir,

My name is ALIMI KEHINDE BASHIRU

I sat for the Nov/Dec. 2005 G.C.E. which went to my surprise that my Further Maths result was writen OUTSTANDING

I therefore use this medium to plead to WAEC BORD to release my FURTHER MATHEMATICS result because i need it to posses my addmision.

School Location             Agege
My Centre Number is     5250120
And my Seat number is 152
Candidate Name            ALIMI KEHINDE BASHIRU
Address                        5, Ladipo Ajayi Close, Alagbado Lagos
E-mail                           bashykeny@yahoo.com
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by charlisco(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2006
i have a problem change the exam center and correction wrong maritial status of two candidate i registered, Please Drphilip help me out
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by emike(f): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2006
wace online registration is a very good way to register but i feel its very tedious to register, its kind of additional expenses for the candidate. it take more time than necessary. i would suggest the board improve this medium of registration to be more effective.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by fidaousi: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2006
[color=#990000][/color]
[img][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Please when is the printing of Waec Photo Card going to be online? Because, my Students are worried over this issue. cool kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread / Unilag Admission 2018/2019 / UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.