Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 - Education (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (154652 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by oscaino2(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2013
Saimeritus what's up na?......no oda person has been called for ukraine
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
We are currently @ d airport and will be boarding in few minutes, have a transit in egypt and we will spend the night there. + serbian were called and are on the vouge of leaving on friday. And egyptians are following on sunday.I don't know about ukraine but its possible. Good luck.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
safe journey girl and break record o
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by joachinx: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
chris viral: Lol, miss Kanorian, I don't mean to be a mood spoiler nut menh which kind God you get, first b4 u were called 4 Algeria, u knew, now u also knew u would be called for the second time, abeg which kind prayer u dey pray, me need to pray that prayer or u get OGA AT D TOP, u jux cum dey form prayer tins, dis Bea stuff is too cunny, anyways I have given up hope of been called, first I mumulisly choose china 4 medcine UG, waste of time and money, my 60/60 was just a waste, abeg help me tell that ur Oga at d top, say make en do call ma name abeg, I go pay am when I grad....

4 dose wishing 2 apply next year, abeg no do, no even try, especially if ur from Abia state, maka aga edisappiont gi.
@Chris, plz wana have ur contact... my name is buchi.... my email is: joachinx@yahoo.co.uk or you can also add me on bbm
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by bukkywealth: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmm samairitus please can I have your contacts wanna ask you some few stuffs...
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by moses2swit: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
@ miss kanorian all d best(make una rep naija well) and while there pls don't abandon dis forum.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by chrisviral(m): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
joachinx:
@Chris, plz wana have ur contact... my name is buchi.... my email is: joachinx@yahoo.co.uk or you can also add me on bbm

Here is my BB pin, just add me: 29501602.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by chrisviral(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
LOL, funny, people I sat the exams with are just posting I have been called, ironically, none of my friend were called... Hmmm

Well well well, for those hoping keep the hope alive..
For those who have lost hope like myself, abeg fine another stuff and do,

My candid advice, if you don't have anyone in FSB office or any OGA AT D TOP, don't bother applying, your wasting your money, is it not funny how certain individuals talk as if they are FSB themselves while others like us are kept out of the lope...

When this thread started, ucheiwu said he was going to be called, that his brother was already in russia, and behold he was d first to be called, miss kanorian and her brother all got called, no offence but abeg do they know more than us...

Park well jhoor, if I hear say merit dey dis stuff...
As for me, I applied it didn't work, I'm moving on, no second chances in my world

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samisparkle94: 6:29am On Nov 08, 2013
chris viral: LOL, funny, people I sat the exams with are just posting I have been called, ironically, none of my friend were called... Hmmm

Well well well, for those hoping keep the hope alive..
For those who have lost hope like myself, abeg fine another stuff and do,

My candid advice, if you don't have anyone in FSB office or any OGA AT D TOP, don't bother applying, your wasting your money, is it not funny how certain individuals talk as if they are FSB themselves while others like us are kept out of the lope...

When this thread started, ucheiwu said he was going to be called, that his brother was already in russia, and behold he was d first to be called, miss kanorian and her brother all got called, no offence but abeg do they know more than us...

Park well jhoor, if I hear say merit dey dis stuff...
As for me, I applied it didn't work, I'm moving on, no second chances in my world
den you'll continue to fail if that's d way u take it
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ohisky(m): 8:21am On Nov 08, 2013
Are there any slots remaining for this year or should we all just start preparing for next year? @ibro, miss et al..
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by moveup: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
I have wrote on here time without number about Macedonia Selected Students. Attached is the list of Scholarship student from Macedonia.

The Students has already fill Visa and Temporary Resident permit form... I believe soon, they will be moving too.

I removed there emails and Passport numbers with their age respectfully.... Just showing Nairalander prove of the selected Macedonia Students for scholarship

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by oscaino2(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
samisparkle94: den you'll continue to fail if that's d way u take it
what does dis have to do with d point he just made....smh for u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samisparkle94: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
oscaino2: what does dis have to do with d point he just made....smh for u
no second chance in his world
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samisparkle94: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
samisparkle94: no second chance in his world
hope its not that ure trying to pick up a fight with me coz u won't win
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
Chris sorry uve not bin called but I nd alot of pple didnt ve any oga @d top buh I knw sum handful of pple dah did sha..my point is if u re supposed to be there u would..anyway d scholarship is not all rosy as it seems sef.anyways gudluck. Jes to clear doubt.Russia Ug Serbia Ug Morocco Ug nd egypt UG have bin called
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Michaelmabz: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hiii Misss... culd ii av ur num plss? Nom.. Ru candidate
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Michaelmabz: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
#@Miss Kanorian
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Papamama: 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
Lets kep hope alive waitin 4 fsb 2 cal...cuz i blv dhat more slot wil b snt rgardlex of tym.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
Don't said that 2 him....he is saying the truth.....U if u didn't hav oga @ d top or ur fada didn't knows some1 wil u be call..4 russia..
samisparkle94: den you'll continue to fail if that's d way u take it
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
I think dai is not coz it is over 4 diz year.......my advice 4 u is dat if ur waec is 2012, 2013 just apply if it is not plan 4 sometin better for ur future stop wasting ur tym or resit for waec or neco again
Ohisky: Are there any slots remaining for this year or should we all just start preparing for next year? @ibro, miss et al..
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
Don't boder about chris wat he said is true...ibt any way sha me and chirs wil get scholarship on behalf of canadain government....
quinfayva: Chris sorry uve not bin called but I nd alot of pple didnt ve any oga @d top buh I knw sum handful of pple dah did sha..my point is if u re supposed to be there u would..anyway d scholarship is not all rosy as it seems sef.anyways gudluck. Jes to clear doubt.Russia Ug Serbia Ug Morocco Ug nd egypt UG have bin called
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Papamama keep ur phone on u wil be called if u apply next bt 4 diz year it is over......am sory 4 u......chance comes ones..
Papamama: Lets kep hope alive waitin 4 fsb 2 cal...cuz i blv dhat more slot wil b snt rgardlex of tym.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samisparkle94: 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
ibro010: Don't said that 2 him....he is saying the truth.....U if u didn't hav oga @ d top or ur fada didn't knows some1 wil u be call..4 russia..
well well well,ibro.....mayb you should read my text again and know what I'm talking abt.....by d way,wat concern of urs is it wit d msg I previously typed?!was I referring to u?!.....well,I'm nt surprised,like miss kanorian said earlier,u nid to go bk to secondary sch to learn d necessary things....like speaking good english and understanding sentences....pizdet
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
My friend my advice 4 u is dat if ur waec or neco is 2012 or 2013 u can apply next year..for Russai,marocco,Algeria,serbia. Mexico, romania, cuba, turkey, egypt, mecdonai, ukraine, while .....2011 u can apply for russia only coz is only russia accept 3years result and for those that are keeping hope that dey wil be call hmmm.....keep ur phone off and ON it next year...coz 4 diz year it is over.......I no some people are angry wit me in diz forum....am sry if I offend some1 and am seeking 4 4givenes I no even for 1second I make some people angry am a human begn like u I made mistake sometymz pls 4give me and matter of Oga @ top it works realy coz I no if I don't hav oga @ top I wil not nominated for algeria and marocco cry bt nothing God no fit do..I know some dat hav been call and dey didn't hav oga @ d top.....keep ur hope on ur God....he won't fail U...and lastly I was told 2 resit for waec if I won't 2 be among of scholars.....nid ur advices..pls.........I pray next year more solt 2 be send dan diz year......IBRAHIM BELLO love u all...... grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by lakaute(m): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ukraine,cuba,turkey won't send any slot dis year. We will leave on sunday 4pm, we've collected our visa and tickets 4rm d egyptian embassy
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Wat u said 2 him is a Good idea.....bt wat he said is truth....daz is d fact dat is happening and tanx I wil go bak 2 sec skul and learn how 2 speck good english..tanz 4 dat advice...bt no. Diz No body is perfect..and no body born wit knowledge and pls tel ur english 2 teach u how 2 understand and how 2 speck 2 people....
samisparkle94: well well well,ibro.....mayb you should read my text again and know what I'm talking abt.....by d way,wat concern of urs is it wit d msg I previously typed?!was I referring to u?!.....well,I'm nt surprised,like miss kanorian said earlier,u nid to go bk to secondary sch to learn d necessary things....like speaking good english and understanding sentences....pizdet
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samisparkle94: 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Bt rily tink abt it....if u were actually selected for ur preferred country,u wouldn't have typed dis bt dats not ma point,my point is,learn not to give up easily.....na who get oga at d top go follow u dy argue dat one......ibro,read dis so u understand wat I meant by my previous msg,try to read it ova and ova again,but if u don't understand after dat,GO BK TO SEC SCH......its nt an insult boy,its and advice
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samisparkle94: 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
The last part of ur msg should specifically b for u and not for me.....u've got to learn how to read,write and understand english better.....if I'm not mistaken,u also had oga at d top for d distinction in ur waec result right?!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
My frndz Hamza, Abubakar, and fatima and d rest of the seven people that I don't no dem...Wish u all d best of luck.......and safe tripe.... Do wat take u dai....and always remenber Allah in any condition u are.....read hard so that oneday we wil be proud of u people
lakaute: Ukraine,cuba,turkey won't send any slot dis year. We will leave on sunday 4pm, we've collected our visa and tickets 4rm d egyptian embassy
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by docsholz(m): 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
what's d big deal about going abroad to study sef, d countries don't even make sense
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hahhahaha dat y like u...coz hu loves you in d world is d one dat wil be telling u the truth....bt tanx 4 dat...I wil register 4 extenal lesson so dat I wil learn wat u think I hav problem on it....
samisparkle94: Bt rily tink abt it....if u were actually selected for ur preferred country,u wouldn't have typed dis bt dats not ma point,my point is,learn not to give up easily.....na who get oga at d top go follow u dy argue dat one......ibro,read dis so u understand wat I meant by my previous msg,try to read it ova and ova again,but if u don't understand after dat,GO BK TO SEC SCH......its nt an insult boy,its and advice
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hmmmm anytin u said u r write....coz having such kind of frnd like you dat is giving Gud advice is hard any way tanx..
samisparkle94: The last part of ur msg should specifically b for u and not for me.....u've got to learn how to read,write and understand english better.....if I'm not mistaken,u also had oga at d top for d distinction in ur waec result right?!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply)

Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.