Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,852 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org (155360 Views)

WAEC GCE Result 2017 Is Out, 26% Passed | See How To Check Result Here / Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status / Check 2016/17 WAEC Result Now | WAEC Result Checker @ Www.waecdirect.org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org by KnowMore: 8:30am On Jul 23, 2016
WAEC Result 2017 from www.waecdirect.org

Hello, I have created this thread to help inform all those who wrote May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), waec examination that their result will soon be out.

Waec examination is written in Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and the Gambia. You can check your waec result online via waecdirect.org

Note: There is nothing like waec result upgrade, that is even one of the reasons why I decided to write this here. If you fail one subject, the only way to get that subject again is to rewrite another waec exam.

Don't fall for 419/scammers who will tell you to pay and upgrade your result. Also have in mind that your waec exam name can not be changed. You can only use a Court affidavits to make claim's.

Note This: Your date of birth can't be changed by any one, so please be extra carefully.

How to check your 2017 waec result online via www. waecdirect.org

Checking your waec result is simple, just visit the waec result website via waecdirect.org and enter the following.

Examination Number

Examination Year

Type of Examination

Card Serial Number

PIN (WAEC Scratch card pin)

Please Note: One scratch card is meant for one result. You can not use your friends scratch card to check your 2017 waec result online.

For more information on how to check your waec result checker 2017

Click here
http://www.jagabanking.com/waec-result-2017-is-out-how-to-check-www-waecdirect-org/
Re: Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org by KnowMore: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2016
Still adding
Re: Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2016
pls when will WAEC result be released?
Re: Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org by KnowMore: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Anytime from next week. This because of the recent Nigerian University Admission method. WAEC wants to ensue that every of their candidates who got posted by JAMB will be admitted.

Tgirl085:
pls when will WAEC result be released?
Re: Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org by Abdul8quite(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thanks for the information
Re: Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org by KnowMore: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Welcome, I wish you the best result.

Abdul8quite:
Thanks for the information
Re: Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org by Annibiteye: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
you mean serial number of the scratch card?
Re: Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org by KnowMore: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Yes
Annibiteye:
you mean serial number of the scratch card?

1 Like

Re: Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org by GloShare(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nice
Re: Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org by KnowMore: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2016
Finally the WAEC result 2016 is now out
Re: Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org by olamilekan360(m): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2016
KnowMore:
Finally the WAEC result 2016 is now out

It's not available online yet
Re: Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org by KnowMore: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Its now online check www.waecdirect.org now
olamilekan360:

It's not available online yet
Re: Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org by YhungPablo(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2016
Go over Everything.. I had
1 A1
4 B3+2
4 C5+6
Glory be to God.. I made it dz year.. looking forward for Lasu Admission.
Re: Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org by KnowMore: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Go and look for a good job thief.

Please don't mind him. If your result is not yet released, kindly wait. If you have any bad result the best way forward Is to go and register and write another WAEC exam.

Fake Engrfrancis. I just did same thing I did to one lagos based man that was arrested last year by WAEC on your behalf.

engrfrancis:
Any Candidates whose Waec result is witheld , no result for this candidates in the specific year , result cancellation &
poor subject result for up-gr@ding , call waec admn examiner - Mr Ayodeleh on help-line - O8146088948 - for result up-gr@ding
assistance now.
Re: Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org by okorokion: 5:16am On Sep 29, 2016
Hi everyone, how are you doing today, my name is BISI ADEBANJO i am from ogun state i wrote my WAEC early this year at Odonguyan Grammar School with few of my friends that coudnt afford a special centre too.When the result came out, unfortunately for me i didnt pass infact i failed woefully.I cried the day light out as a matterof fact i was already thinking of how to get money to enrol waec again and which trade i will learn before then but i was encouraged abit when i found out my friends tolani and jeremiah also failed so i waS like "afterall am not the only one".So one blessed day jeremiah told me about a post he saw online about one MR MR vincent and how he has helped people upgrade there results, at first i kicked against it and i told him it was one of those fraudstars. Later he was able to convinced me so we gave it a trail and that changed the whole story.My result is now upgraded and owe it all to MR vincent.So friends wipe your tears the solution to all bad result is here, call mr tunde +2347032976370 and thank me later remain bless, love you all..
Re: Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org by gdem1206: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
okorokion:
Hi everyone, how are you doing today, my name is BISI ADEBANJO i am from ogun state i wrote my WAEC early this year at Odonguyan Grammar School with few of my friends that coudnt afford a special centre too.When the result came out, unfortunately for me i didnt pass infact i failed woefully.I cried the day light out as a matterof fact i was already thinking of how to get money to enrol waec again and which trade i will learn before then but i was encouraged abit when i found out my friends tolani and jeremiah also failed so i waS like "afterall am not the only one".So one blessed day jeremiah told me about a post he saw online about one MR MR vincent and how he has helped people upgrade there results, at first i kicked against it and i told him it was one of those fraudstars. Later he was able to convinced me so we gave it a trail and that changed the whole story.My result is now upgraded and owe it all to MR vincent.So friends wipe your tears the solution to all bad result is here, call mr tunde +2347032976370 and thank me later remain bless, love you all..

For the avoidance of doubt and to disabuse the mind of gullible Nigerians who may fall victim of this shameful scam, WAEC has never upgraded results since its inception over 60 years ago. And it is not about to start that as the fraudster above is trying to make people to believe. The Mr. Vincent being referred to above is not a WAEC staff. Please disregard this spurious claim. Thanks. WAEC PRO, Yaba, Lagos.
Re: Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org by gdem1206: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2016
okorokion:

For the avoidance of doubt and to disabuse the mind of gullible Nigerians who may fall victim of this shameful scam, WAEC has never upgraded results since its inception over 60 years ago. And it is not about to start that as the fraudster above is trying to make people to believe. The Mr. Vincent being referred to above is not a WAEC staff. Please disregard this spurious claim. Thanks. WAEC PRO, Yaba, Lagos.
Re: Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org by Admiralos(m): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
WAEC releases result for its 2016/2017 Private Candidate Examination. To check yours, kindly follow the following steps: http://backtoschool.com.ng/blog/waec-result/
Re: Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org by WAECDirectOrg: 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions / The Latest On ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.