Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Hausaland.com Forum For The Hausa Speaking Community - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hausaland.com Forum For The Hausa Speaking Community (2750 Views)

4 Super Moderatoderators/admins Needed On Forum / 5 SERIOUS ADMIN URGENTLY NEEDED AT .COM FORUM / Unique Online Forum For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausaland.com Forum For The Hausa Speaking Community by hausaland: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hausaland.com is a very young community forum compared to Nairaland.com and other Nigerian community forums. The forum is created to provide room for those from the Hausa speaking communities to air their views. Most Hausa speaking members of Nairaland feel rather segregated and lonely due to very high number of non-Hausa in this forum as such makes it very difficult to air their views here, we mostly get mocked and harassed, or call names (aboki, cow, boko haram) and what have you.

Anyway, this is not to invite registrations on Hausaland.com or drive any traffic, I just wish to hear or get some criticisms or suggestions from the webmasters on Nairaland about the Hausaland forum look and feel, speed, navigation, etc.

http://hausaland.com

1 Like

Re: Hausaland.com Forum For The Hausa Speaking Community by lacasa: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
Good initiative, will sign up
Re: Hausaland.com Forum For The Hausa Speaking Community by william5: 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2013
Well done!
You chose a lightweight template that will load fast, seeing as Internet speed will be slow for a lot of your users.
As you start to customize that template with plugins and mods, always make sure your site load remains light.

Focus on quality content that will build your website into a community.

Will add more later!
Re: Hausaland.com Forum For The Hausa Speaking Community by funkymedina: 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
i thought the site would be in hausa. Alas its just another forum
Re: Hausaland.com Forum For The Hausa Speaking Community by hausaland: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
funky medina: i thought the site would be in hausa. Alas its just another forum

The forum is not in Hausa, but discussion in Hausa is highly welcome.

will.i.am:
Well done!
You chose a lightweight template that will load fast, seeing as Internet speed will be slow for a lot of your users.
As you start to customize that template with plugins and mods, always make sure your site load remains light.

Focus on quality content that will build your website into a community.

Will add more later!

Thank you for your good advises. I am looking into that while building on the website features.

Quality content comes from the contributors, as we are after that, our moderation is a bit stiffer than other forums, like Nairaland.

lacasa: Good initiative, will sign up
Thank you lacasa, looking forward to see your contributions there..
Re: Hausaland.com Forum For The Hausa Speaking Community by CloudWare: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Make 2015 Elections Free and Fair send Sms to this number 09037346541 to report the situation of things at your poll station. Note Your call anonymous. Together let us disallow rigging in the coming elections. Act fast. visit https://nigeriadecide.org

(1) (Reply)

Get More Traffic To Your Site WITH Content Repurposing / 9 Ways To Eliminate Spam In Your Community Forum / witot netir lavagerv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.