Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nairalanders Pls I Need An Advise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders Pls I Need An Advise (701 Views)

I Need An Advise And Ideas / I Need An Advise / I Need An Advise To Start Online Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls I Need An Advise by prettycy(f): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
am a newly married woman i reside at Asaba Delta State.
i hv like 300,000 naira, n i don't no wht kind of business to do...
pls i need ur help...
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need An Advise by shysterr: 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
What do you like to do? What do you feel your surroundings need? If you can find a need and fill the need, you will earn some cool cash. Keyword is to know WHY you are going into the business how u r going to go about it. I am not too familiar with asaba but i think thats a very commercial city.. You ever wanted to open a shop? There are ways of getting wholesale goods from the USA at really awesome prices. I just bought 600 pairs of shoes with help from a company called crossedborders (check them on crossdborders.com) I go it for $10,000 (NGN 2600 Per shoe) and sold it for $18,000 (NGN 4600 Profit of NGN 2000 per shoe. So you may want to consider doing something like that.

I hope this helps.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need An Advise by ogedanny: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
Bro...I will advice you to start an agric business...Delta is known for food. Pls..Invest in Food! or You help your wife to start a food business: Restaurant, Raw or process food.

Thanks
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need An Advise by NVasion: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
I am into Art & Craft. Cane, bamboo & Rafia indoor & garden furnitures, hampers & other stuffs as well. I have a project that I can give out to you on no charges, but to share profit according to our agreement. U can visit www.naijavasion..com to see little of my work. U can also contact me on 08098323038. Lukmon
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need An Advise by chemashie(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
You can go into importation of fast selling goods like we are doing @ www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace.
I have been supplying many married women our glucometer, blood pressure monitor & self-adhesive silicone bra etc. Our business starts & ends online, so you can run the business as a full time married woman.
I don‘t have any ebook on this but i can guide you through.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need An Advise by biz1234: 4:26am On Oct 11, 2012
I will advice you to take a part of that money and start a business on the internet, it is about the easiest and most lucrative business to start.

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Usa Visa Guaranteed!!! / How To Succeed In Forex Trading / Ready CASH App On Black Berry - How Reliable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.