Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

"Gambia Has A Cure For HIV/AIDS" Says President - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Gambia Has A Cure For HIV/AIDS" Says President (635 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1)

"Gambia Has A Cure For HIV/AIDS" Says President by Toshtos: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
The Gambian President Yahya Jammeh has said that dozens of HIV and AIDS patients in the tiny West African state have been cured using his secret concoction of boiled herbs, Reuters reports.
Jammeh first announced he had found a natural remedy to cure HIV and AIDS in 2007, stirring anger among Western medical experts who claimed he was giving false hope to the sick.
“Who am I to expect that everybody would praise me,’’ Jammeh said in a state television broadcast on Sunday evening, announcing that 68 patients had been cured and discharged from a treatment centre.
“Just as the Prophet Mohammed prevailed and established Islam, I have also prevailed to cure HIV/AIDS to the point that 68 are being discharged today,’’ he said.
The World Health Organisation and the UN have said Jammeh’s HIV/AIDS treatment is alarming mainly because patients are required to cease their anti-retroviral drugs making them more prone to infection.
http://www.naijaolofofo.com/2012/10/gambia-has-cure-for-hivaids-says.html

Re: "Gambia Has A Cure For HIV/AIDS" Says President by braine(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
Lol. When did Gambia's president become a herbalist?
Re: "Gambia Has A Cure For HIV/AIDS" Says President by semid4lyfe(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2012

(1)

Cigarate Smoking And Dark Lips / Pls Help My Friend / SHOCKING PHOTO: Man Born With His HEART In His Abdomen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.