Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Cigarate Smoking And Dark Lips - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cigarate Smoking And Dark Lips (630 Views)

Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) / I Need Help!!! Remedies & Tips To Have Dark Lips Convert To Pink Lips. / 3 Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cigarate Smoking And Dark Lips by frank317: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hi, health xperts in the house. Pls a friend of mine who just quite smoking needs a solution on how to quickly regain the normal color of his lips.

The fact is that due to xcess smoking in the past, his supposd red lips has turnd darker than normal, now he wants to know if there any cream, liquid, food etc that could make the lips normal again.

Thank u.
Re: Cigarate Smoking And Dark Lips by achinaboy(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
i heard if you kiss monkey nyash,ur lips will change automatic,, angry

(1) (Reply)

dogopo / How Regularly Do You Take Your Bath Before Breakfast / Home Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.