Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. (21889 Views)

STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by obowunmi(m): 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
Is this Adedamola from Houston??
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by lakesideng: 1:16am On Oct 16, 2012
Hi Adedamola,
What does it cost to bring Land Rover freelander, 2005 model down here?
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 16, 2012
lakesideng: Hi Adedamola,
What does it cost to bring Land Rover freelander, 2005 model down here?
.It between 950 or 1000 dollar, it depend on the shipping company and the time of sending.......Moreover
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by chianson: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2012
I would need a 2005 volvol s60 or s40 please hw much wud it cost me totally..am a serious buyer
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2012
THANKS TO D GUY WITH D ESCROW ACCOUNT DATS THOUGHTFUL & FOR the others dat don't think d escrow thing makes good sense(or members of d gang of scammers here i.e if d guy is a scammer) should go and swallow poison or some other thing.My guy d one on one negotiation doesn't make sense at all if any of u wants to get involved in diz involve a lawyer and our police in it when u r going to meet d posters wife and get all d necessary info u can to track 'em down incase dz turns out to be a scam...wisen up dnt b fooled by words and want for promised cheaper heaven my fellow nigerians..TRUST NOBODY NO MATTER WHAT!!and no offense to d poster.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
chianson: I would need a 2005 volvol s60 or s40 please hw much wud it cost me totally..am a serious buyer
.This picture does not mean the car is going to be white, It just to show you how the car is going to look like,It can be any color, I will prefer you email me, then we can talk, or you can wait till am home next week,thank
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
[quote author=ademola7][/quote]The CAC number for my company is 1049177
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
Give quote for 2005 Toyota Highlander limited and also 2005 lexus rx330 AWD with navigation landing cost to Lagos
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
I want to thank most of you that has sent me messages and those are willing to meet me as a person. Those who want to invite me to their various offices to come and deliver what I know best, I am sure you will definatelly be convinced when you hear from me.I am just using this medium to tell all of you that am back.If you need our address or contact, please let me know so we can meet one on one.........Whatever I do over there in US.I can as well do it here and make a quick and reliable delivery.........My promise is to make sure I buy something reasonable for any member of nairaland . I believe that will help me to meet more people........you can contact me anyime from Friday as am just getting myself together now.thank
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by omolara888: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
I am very pleased to write to Nairaland forum. I have promised myself that If things should work the way I want, I will be more than happy to write and tell everyone about Mr Ademola. The man that wrote about people should STOP WASTING MONEY IN COTONOU.The first time I saw the write up, I sent him an email and He called me on phone from United state.I told him that I have been duped before by people , He convinced me and I told him to go ahead and give me a quote for the 2005 Highlander, Guess what? the Highlander they gave me it price for 3 million in Cotonou, Mr Ademola gave me for 2.4 million, with full options, The reasons why I came on this forum is that I have received my bill of laden, last week Friday and I keep tracking my shipment and am very pleased to tell everyone that He is a great business man and I will advise you all to go ahead and do business with him, His products are cheap, you can visit his office and his house as well for you to be sure of him more.I have done that before while transacting with him.Nigerian people should encourage anyone who will want to help us and liberate people in terms of anything reasonable,We all understand that people can be very funny atimes, but I will advise people that they should use common sense approach to distinguish between liar and honest men or women.thanks
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by folashade33: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2012
Hello sir Mr Ademola,I have a friend that advise me that anytime I want to buy a car, I should go for a reposes car from United State, I need a Toyota Highland 2005. Please how much can it cost me, we have priced from Cotonou and the price is a bit higher that what I have on ground.They said 2.350, But I don't want to spend that much, Kindly advise me and get back to me, my email is ibiironkefolashade@yahoo.com,waiting to hearing from you sir........Also give your quote for Honda Pilot as my husband want to get one before the end of the month.Also where is your office located in Omole estate and how can we reach you sir, your response is highly needed
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2012
Thank you for contacting me,We can get the reposes Highlander 2005-2006 at the rate of two million Naira ma,we have done it before so we know how it work, As per the Honda Pilot, we can also get that at the same price as yours ma, Just call me and give me the specification of what you want, Color,clothes or leather, how far you want the mileage to go and so on,your payment plan and so on,Also you need to create time to meet us in our office in Omole phase 1, our mobile is 08178751092 hearing from you soonest
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2012
I have been going round to assess the market,Most of the places I went to are the dealership offices around Ikeja metropolis, I had the oppoprtunity to talk to some of them,I was suprised when I saw the way people are buying cars in this Lagos alone, even there was a dealer that told me that , He sell more than four cars if not more than that in a day.I was able to ask them who are their supliers? or they travel to united state to buy it themself? or they go to cotonou for that subject matter?,
I was able to ask questions from most of them,The one that I saw was a woman that bought Toyota Corolla 2008 for 1.8 million.I asked the man that why is it difficult for some of Nigerian people to trust when it comes to money? or doing bussiness?,I have received so many emails and the 98% of the email was( ARE YOU FOR REAL aDEMOLA)?I will like to say this to people, am not going to blame anybody for not trusting.But I Will still say that please and please, the reasons why bank ask for NEPA Bills for anyone that want to open a new acoount is because they want to know the genuiety of the person they are opening an account for,anyone can just walk in and open an account, but for the bank to safeguard their own side, they need to use all the precautionary measures before they open an account for anyone.
I want to say this to Nairalander. We should ask question, The different between the RICH and the POOR is Information,Ask question when you are dealing with people,most expecially when it involves millions, even thousands.These are the simple ways to know the real bussiness man/woman 1.make sure you meet the person one on one.2.make sure you go to the person office and ask question from the co-tenant, if they know him.3,let him take you to his bank, then ask questions from the account officer .If He/She is a genuine customers,We cant know more than the bank.4 Make sure you know where He/She reside and meet with his family, If He/she is a married man.Dont deal with cash, make sure all your transaction with such person is bank to bank transfer so that you can have a copy of what you have paid for.5.Follow up your transaction by calling for anything you are confused about........Even where we live in united state, we do bussiness with people we have never met before, The white man will never Scam you when they know their integrity is at stake,Not that alone they know when it involves personality They dont want to mess with it.
Finally I want to tell people that have asked us questions that If we are for real?yes we are for real,we have done bussiness with people and we have succeeded, all am doing is to liberate people that they dont have to be going to dealership to buy what the dealer dictate for them to buy, not what they want to buy, people should be able to sit down and make a choice on their own,you should be able to have a specification of what you want,color, mileages,(Cheap)asking for new engine, not the one they have steamed,new transmission not the rebate,original mileage, not the one they have changed, because it is against the law to change the mileage of a car, but I get mad when I see that people does that, you can check that by checking on carfax.com...........all this information is easy to get when buying car, because your car determined your life,STOP WASTING MONEY.thanks
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by oyewale83: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2012
hi Demola, hw much can i get 2001 toyota sienna full option and 2001 nissan pathfinder pls reply to oyewaleisaac@yahoo.com. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2012
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER 05 WILL GO FOR 2 MILLION,06 TO 09 WILL ALSO GO FOR 2.6 MILLION,HONDA 2008/09 WILL GO FOR 1.7 MILLION, REMEMBER IS ABOUT 3 MILLION IN COTONOU.MANY PEOPLE IN LAGOS STATE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICES ALAUSA HAVE BEEN DOING BUSINESS WITH US AND AS A MATTER OF FACT, THAT IS EXACTLY WHERE OUR BUSINESS IS BOOMING NOW,WE ALSO HAVE MANY REFERRALS THAT WE CAN BOAST OF IN FEW BANKS SKYE BANK AND GTB.THE CAR I JUST MENTIONED IS THE PEOPLE DEMAND AND WE WERE ABLE TO BID IT ON THEIR BEHALF LIVE., PEOPLE SAID THEY NEVER BELIEVED IT, WE LISTEN TO PEOPLE REQUEST AND COMPLAIN.WHEN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE REPOSES CARS, WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU, PLEASE PUT YOUR MONEY ON A NEW CAR LIKE I HAVE ADVISED,ENJOY YOUR MONEY AND STOP WASTING MONEY ON JUNKS.TRY US AND SEE IF WE ARE GOING TO MESS YOU UP.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by kunxle: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
DEAR DEALER I HOPE WE CAN STRIKE A DEAL, I NEED 2003/2004 TOYOTA COROLLA & 2003/2004 TOYOTA MATRIX. KINDLY GIVE THE LANDING PRICE TO MY HOUSE IN LAGOS FOR BOTH CARS. I WILL ALSO APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN SEND ME THE PICTURES. PLZ I NEED REPLY ASAP. Email me @ kunxle2000@yahoo.com. please good price and neat cars. Thanking you in anticipation and expecting an early response .

Engr Kunle
Zigbee Ltd
Lagos
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
like I said several times, All you need is to give us a call, we look at it and send you the pictures when you are satisfied and make up your mind in what you want, then we can come to you and bid together for it, I am very sure we get a very cheap one and it going to be a reposes and not accidental,We can easily know that through the vin number.thank
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2012
like I said several times, All you need is to give us a call, we look at it and send you the pictures when you are satisfied and make up your mind in what you want, then we can come to you and bid together for it, I am very sure we get a very cheap one and it going to be a reposes and not accidental,We can easily know that through the vin number.I believe we can do it together and get a very neat and cheap price, very cheap............9000 dollar we can get everything sir i believe
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
kunxle: DEAR DEALER I HOPE WE CAN STRIKE A DEAL, I NEED 2003/2004 TOYOTA COROLLA & 2003/2004 TOYOTA MATRIX. KINDLY GIVE THE LANDING PRICE TO MY HOUSE IN LAGOS FOR BOTH CARS. I WILL ALSO APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN SEND ME THE PICTURES. PLZ I NEED REPLY ASAP. Email me @ kunxle2000@yahoo.com. please good price and neat cars. Thanking you in anticipation and expecting an early response .

Engr Kunle
Zigbee Ltd
Lagos

Like I said several times, All you need is to give us a call, we look at it and send you the pictures when you are satisfied and make up your mind in what you want, then we can come to you and bid together for it, I am very sure we get a very cheap one and it going to be a reposes and not accidental,We can easily know that through the vin number.I believe we can do it together and get a very neat and cheap price, very cheap............9000 dollar we can get everything sir i believe
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by chisco: 1:45am On Dec 16, 2012
Dear sir, how much will it cost to get a Toyota Camry LE 2003/04 & Sienna XLE 2000/01 (total cost to my place). Would appreciate if you could send me pictures.My email address is judeugo0561@yahoo.com.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by mickye2004: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
Hello Ademola, Please how much will it cost to get a Toyota Camry LE 2003/04/05 or honda accord 2003/2004/2005 to Nigeria. Kindly send response to my email mickye2004@yahoo.com
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by timbros(m): 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
double post...
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
Actually I have decided not to respond to critics, I guess you are a dealer or someone trying to get rid of what we have been doing. When I left US, MY email did not work in Nigeria.I mean the email I used to open the forum, I am not aware of your critics, If you want to hear about our work and what we have done so far, I guess we can refer you to our customers,I mean people that understood what we have done so far for them without asking them to pay us.So I don't actually know how the trend came up.May be people that like us does that, I am not aware and thank you for your observation.If you want to come to our office 21 Akiode bus stop is our office in Ojodu berger and we can also give you our auction website to figure us out.thank once again for your observation,I believe if you need something else we shall be glad to assist you.thank you sir
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by wellheads(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
Chief Demola,
Learn to respond to emails. It makes u look unserious. I sent an enquiry with several reminders to ur e-mail, yet no reply. Even if u wan dash me d moto, shakara no suppose reach dis level naw. For what? Na u sabi.......
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
We are very sorry for the late response, I have also tried to reach you but the email doesn't go through,please get back to me with your number, I promised to call you back.or you can call me on 081-04316467.thanks
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2013
Merry Christmas and happy new year to all our customers, We hope you are helping us to follow our trends.For those of you that want us to come and bid foy you.You can call us or visit our Head office in Ojodu Berger.For those of you that we have helped in one way or the other to buy cars from our trusted ausction.I believe you can follow us more and recomend us in future.Keep in mind,auction cars are REPOSES,ACCIDENTAL, DENT/ SCRATCH. FLOOD/WATER OR COMPLETE INSURANCE CARS.WITH A LOW MILEAGE, NEW ENGINE, FULL OPTIONS AND VERY CHEAP.It depends on your choice.We also allow customers to search for their own choice of cars on our auctions and then call us after they have satisfied.Like I said you can get any type of cars cheap when the number of people showing interest on a particular cars are not much.I know how to project that..sometimes we buy toyota camry 2000 model for 900 to 1000 dollar(very clean). If you need more explanation on that you can follow our topic from the begining or you can call us. we shall be more than glad to help you..081-043-16467. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brand New Kia Mini Suv/jeep (kia Soul) For Sale; Price Is N2,700,000; See Pix / ***Important Tips On Buying A Car Or Jeep From Copart Auction*** / Brand New Farm Bob Tractors Ranging From 80hp To 120hp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.