Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. (21896 Views)

STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by emalekuo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
[quote author=niyidada1]

Why would Omolara888 post on Ademola's behalf? [/quote
This guy is not straight, omolara888 was created on the day of this post. He created it to praise him self and again this topic is posted twice on his profile with different content and thesame omolara888 commending him.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by emalekuo(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
niyidada1:

Why would Omolara888 post on Ademola's behalf?
na scam joor
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by emalekuo(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
amobisaheed:
Don't know if someone notice wot am seeing here. It seems ademola7 and omolara888 are d same thing. This guy called demola is just trying to bobo you guys. He forgot to log out omolara888 before posting this. Someone sud go thru dis trend carefully to see wot am seeing.
NA gist joor, the profile of omolara888 was created the day the post was made. He is just praising himself. That's doesn't mean he is fake but he really should let clients do the talking.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
I was in Victoria Island yesterday to meet a customer that saw my post on Nairaland.It was around 8pm California time,because the car was sold in Sacramento facility in California.I strategized on the bid and we were able to get a Honda Accord 2008 silver color for 5600 dollar, (reposes not accidental).I was very glad when He started telling member of staff that came to feed their eyes at the scene of the auction .He said this is real and a good deal.I got enough referral on that spot.I was even trying to give his boss my card but He said this employee is enough to be my card, Immediately He ordered for his request, That is what we are saying.LETTING THE CUSTOMER DOING THE TALKING.This is what we are saying,Trial can be convinced, The good things is that He his going to make his own payment by himself,Not BY me or my representative.Customer will have to look at our website himself /herself, satisfied with what He/she want, then call us to office please NOT house, only RESTAURANT OR A PUBLIC AREA.FOR SECURITY REASONS.AFTER WE FINISH BIDDING, YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO MAKE A PAYMENT WITHING THREE TO FOUR BUSINESS DAY, MAKE SURE YOUR BANK ADVISED YOU ON THE PAYMENT, ASK QUESTION, I BELIEVE ALL THE BANKS IN NIGERIA WILL KNOW OUR AUCTION. AS IT IS EVERYWHERE IN 50 STATES IN UNITED STATE OR IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THAT , WE CAN REFER YOU TO VISIT PEOPLE WE HAVE HELPED IN THEIR OFFICES TOO, I MEAN THE WELL KNOWN NIGERIANS FOR VERIFICATION....NOW THE GUY WILL SPEND 1.5 MILLION FOR 2008 HONDA ACCORD CLEAN TITLE.I hope He too will read this trend.thanks for people that have been calling us too.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by derock533: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
MY BROTHER,OUR PEOPLE USE TO SAY THAT 'WHEN A MAN IS BITTEN BY A SNAKE, HE RUNS AT THE SIGHT OF A CENTIPEDE ' ALL WE WANT IS A GENUINE AND TRUSTED MEANS OF GETTING CARS DIRECT FROM THE U.S. I HAVE GONE THROUGH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ESCROW AND I THINK ITS A NICE AGREEMENT, THIS IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT MOST SELLERS GIVE YOU PICTURES OF CARS AND GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION THAT THESE CARS ARE VERY NICE AND IN THERE BEST CONDITIONS. BUT AT THE END THEY MIGHT COME UP WITH DIFFERENT KINDS OF EXCUSES AND FINALLY LAND YOU WITH A CAR OUT OF UR CHOICE OR FORCE YOU INTO MAKING ANOTHER CHOICE OF CAR.

IF POSTER IS GUARANTEEING US THAT WE ARE GETTING 100% OF WHAT WE REQUESTED WITHOUT ANY EXCUSES AND WORRIES...THEN I SEE NO REASON WHY HE HAS TO BE SCARED OF 'THE ESCROW PAYMENT SYSTEM' AND I WOULD SUGGEST TO NAIRALAND TO MAKE AVAILABLE A SYSTEM HERE IN NIGERIA LIKE THE ESCROW PAYMENT SYSTEM, AS THIS WILL GO A LONG WAY IN PROTECTING THE BUYERS AND SELLERS OF CARS AND OTHER MERCHANDISE.

POSTER, I WILL ALSO ADVICE YOU NOT TO FAULT ANYONE HERE WHO CRITICIZED YOU, AS MANY HAVE FALLEN VICTIM OF SCAM AND WOULD NOT WANT TO SEE ANYONE OR THEMSELVES GO THAT WAY AGAIN.

SO LET US KNOW HOW YOU INTEND TO GUARANTEE US OF OUR MONEY AND ASSURANCE THAT WE ARE GETTING EXACTLY WHAT WE REQUESTED FOR.

THANKS
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
LIKE I SAID, WE ARE NOT ASKING ANYONE TO PAY US, JUST PAY ME MY COMMISSION, YOU WILL LOOK FOR WHAT YOU WANT YOURSELF AND I WILL ADVISE YOU AND BID FOR YOU IN YOUR PRESENCE,YOU ALSO HAVE A RIGHT TO TAKE OVER THE SHIPPING AND CLEARING YOURSELF,I BELIEVE IT IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ANYONE TO SCAM ME WHEN HE/SHE IS NOT ASKING ME FOR A DIRECT PAYMENT. MORESO MY BANK WILL ADVISE ME FIRST WHEN AM DOING A TRANSACTION. IF IT NOT GENUINE THEN I WILL QUIT,THANK YOU OGA, WE ARE NOT EVEN BLAMING THE CRITICS AT ALL, I UNDERSTAND THE FRUSTRATION WHEN SELLER GET THE MONEY OF A BUYER, SOMETIMES THEY MESSED UP, BUT I BELIEVE NIGERIAN ARE GETTING WISER EVERYDAY.ALL AM DOING IS TO HELP PEOPLE KEEP THEIR MONEY,THIS MONEY THEY ARE USING TO BUY TAMPERED MILEAGES CAN BE USE FOR SOMETHING ELSE.THANK YOU SIR/MA
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by staffingx: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
pls how much is a mazda tribute 2005
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by BelloSKK: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
ademola7: If you think anyone that come here to advertise their products are scammer, that means you are also a scammer, I dont know why you are there, If you dont have anything to do with your time, please find something reasonable for your time and life, am very bussy to be responding to your critics, that means everyone here that come to sell or to buy are about to get scammed. the mistake i made was that i drop off my phone number mistakenly and i have seen people calling me, telling me all such of things on phone , which i guessed it a scammed.I am not asking you for money like i said and am not doing any bussiness that involved any wire transfer or escrow , except one on one negotiation, with my manager,so people should stop continue to say what does not really matter and leave us alone with or faith,i know how everything work and people that have intrest have been talking to me with caution.thank and get something reasonable to do my dear brother or sister.
Good day Sir,
Please, how much does it cost to buy a Tokumbo Toyota Sienna 2006 model ( it's actual cost, shipping & handling from USA to Nigeria)?
Also,how much does it cost to buy a Tokumbo Toyota Avalon 2006 model ( it's actual cost, shipping & handling from USA to Nigeria)?
If I am to buy each one of the toyota make from you, how much will EACH one costs me?
I am based in Sokoto, could you ship any of the Toyota make to me to collect your payment?
Thanks for your response, please.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
Why don't you give me a call, I shall give you a response sir 081-043-16467
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2013
I was in Ekiti state yesterday in Ileje meje local government to deliver a 2006 Toyota Tundra, The cost of this mentioned vehicle when we priced it together with the owner was priced at 3.1 million.I am talking about double cab,together with neat and clean leather sit, new engine with a very low mileage,guess what?I got this Tundra for 7400 dollars.The good thing was that one of the customer that read my trend on this forum, planing to set up a transportation business in ekiti was also visited,because He asked us to meet.If the guy is reading my today message, I believe He can testified to that.For those people that was asking us to send pictures, please it will be difficult for us to be sending as much as picture, we realized that the more pictures we download the more our megabyte get exhausted, what we do is to give you our website,register and search it for yourself, that will help you to get all what you love to buy,instead of you expecting us to be sending pictures.For those people that also want us to respond to email, please give us 24 hours to respond as sometimes I can be away from Lagos to make a delivery.If you have someone that you can recommend us for a secretary job that will be earning 20,000 per month flat,I need one more secretary in our office in Ojodu Berger,School certificate required.just give us a call on 081-043-16467..Soon our website will be out that will details what we do more.God bless
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
WE went to bid for a customer in Ikeja local airport for a customer that came to visit me from Warri(SHELL PLC). I bought Nissan XTERRA 2003 at the rate of 3000 dollar will be 450,000 naira taxes was 455 dollar will be 70,000 naira equivalent, shipping to Nigeria through ridmardi will cost 150,000 naira.......clearing here will cost 300,000 it depend on the clearing agent.The sum of it all will be.......975,000 IF YOU PRICE FROM THE DEALERS IN NIGERIA IT WILL BE NOT LESS THAN.1.5 MILLION, THAT MEANS YOU ARE SAVING EXTRA 550,000 NAIRA.GUESS WHAT?MILEAGE IS GREAT,TRANSMISSION AND IT WAS A LIVE BID, THAT MEAN THE CUSTOMER IS AWARE OF WHAT HE IS BUYING.CUSTOMER SHOULD KEEP CALLING AND WE ASSURE YOU THAT WE WILL MEET YOU ANYWHERE TO BID LIVE.I HOPE THAT CUSTOMER IN QUESTION WILL FOLLOW THIS TREND.THANK
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by cmax16: 5:33am On Jan 22, 2013
niyidada1:

Why would Omolara888 post on Ademola's behalf?

I noticed it as well and commented on that a while ago? Omolara888 gave a good testimonial about ademola7 giving her a quote for 2.4m while it was 3m at cotonou, then in the very next post, ademola7 was giving out his email suing Omolara888 account...i was beginning to trust this guy, now am not so sure.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2013
THANK YOU FOR THE OBSERVATION.I APPRECIATE THAT
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by travelxpat(m): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
Stop doubting the integrity of a fellow man...I met with mr ademola one on one in ekiti and I can guarantee his truthfulness as a straightforward business man.we are already working on my purchase of vehicle for my transport business .mr ademola pls ride on with the good job.God won't make you fail
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
I WAS GOING THROUGH SOME TRENDS TODAY .I SAW THAT DEALERS WERE ASKING FOR 1.3 MILLION FOR END OF DISCUSSION, FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE, END OF DISCUSSION IS 2006, DISCUSSION CONTINUE IS 2007 AND EVIL SPIRIT AS PEOPLE CALL IT IS 2008 lo!.THE COTONOU SELLERS SAID 1.3 FOR END OF DISCUSSION,I BOUGHT 2007 FOR OUR CUSTOMER AT 1.4 MILLION AND ALSO WE BOUGHT 2008 IN CALIFORNIA FOR 6600 FOR A GUY IN AVIET COMMUNICATION IN LEKKI. I BELIEVE HE WILL FOLLOW MY TREND,THANK YOU FOR GIVEN ME MY CHEQUE YESTERDAY. IT REALLY PAINFUL WHEN PEOPLE WANT TO SPEND THEIR MONEY ON SOMETHING THAT INVOLVED SO MANY RISK....I AM TALKING ABOUT THE DURABILITY OF THE VEHICLE.I DO APPRECIATE THE NAIRALANDER FOR TAKEN THEIR TIME TO VISIT US IN OUR MAIN OFFICE.I WANT TO TELL THE FORUMS THAT MANY PEOPLE HAVE ASKED US IF OUR COMPANY IS REGISTERED WITH CORPORATE AFFAIR COMMISSION...YES, I WANT TO SAY THAT OUR COMPANY IS A LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY,BUT FOR SECURITY REASONS I WONT BE ABLE TO DISCLOSE OUR CAC NUMBER ON THE INTERNET.I BELIEVE YOU CAN TAKE TIME TO VISIT US .IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH US FOR THE FIRST TIME, PLEASE DO. MANY TIME PEOPLE HAVE SENT MONEY TO US WITH TRUST,I HAVE SAID THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN. IF YOU ARE NOT IN LAGOS, PLEASE WHEN WE BID FOR YOU, MAKE A PAYMENT YOURSELF DIRECT TO CO PART AND GET AN INVOICE OF YOUR PAYMENT, THEN I CAN NOW HELP YOU FOR SHIPPING(GRIMALDI)PLEASE FOR SHIPPING PLEASE AND CLEARING(TIN CAN)VERY RELIABLE AND FASTER. AFTER WE HAVE HELPED YOU SECURE THE BID.I AM IMPLORING THOSE PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT ENJOYED THE BENEFIT TO TRY AND GET INVOLVED.....WE HAVE TAKEN OVER THE SHELL IN WARRI,I HOPE MY CUSTOMERS IN SHELL WARRI CAN TESTIFY...I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU CAN SAVE 500,000 NAIRA WHEN YOU GO THROUGH THE AUCTION RATHER THAN WASTING MONEY ON TAMPERED MILEAGE AND ACCIDENTAL CAR,,,,,YOU NEED TO EXPERIENCE A REPOSES CAR AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE..DIRECT LINE IS 081-78-75-1092 AND 081-043-16-467.....THANK YOU SIR AND MA
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by emmado(m): 6:22am On Jan 30, 2013
Goodmorning ademola,pls kindly send d following details to okukuemmanuel@yahoo.com. the comprehensive price and mode of payment for camry 01 full option and a corolla 04(american spec full option).if pix are available will appreciate too.expecting ur response soon.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2013
I SWEAR TO GOD, AN HONDA ACCORD 2010 WAS SOLD IN NEW YORK FACILITY AT THE RATE OF 7300 YESTERDAY AT OUR AUCTION, I BOUGHT 2010 HONDA PILOT AT THE RATE OF 10,550 DOLLAR.SO MANY CARS WAS SOLD YESTERDAY CHEAPLY. JUST BECAUSE THERE WAS NO MUCH DEMAND, ALSO THE AWAITING APPROVAL CARS WAS NOT MUCH, IT WAS A PURE SALES THAT CAME A LOT, SOME OF THE LOTS WAS LOOKING FOR WAYS OF EMPTYING THEIR LOTS.THOUGH THAT OPPORTUNITY DON'T COME LIKE THAT SOMETIMES, BUT I BELIEVE THOSE PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT MOST OF THE HONDA'S CHEAPLY YESTERDAY WERE NIGERIAN DEALERS AND I BELIEVE THEY WILL MAKE TOO MUCH MILLIONS ON THAT WHEN THEY BRING IT DOWN,BECAUSE THOSE OF THAT CARS WILL BE SOLD IN NORTH, BECAUSE THE NORTHERNERS LOVE HONDA ACCORDS.BUT I HOPE AN INDIVIDUALS CAN SEIZED THAT OPPORTUNITY TO BUY THEIR CARS BY THEMSELVES FROM OUR RELIABLE AUCTION,PAY BY THEMSELVES AND DO THE SHIPPING THEMSELVES, ALL BY THEMSELVES, UNLESS THEY WANT ME TO HELP FOR THE SHIPPING TO NIGERIA.(WE ONLY USE GRIMALDI IN NEW JERSEY AND BALTIMORE)..BUT KEEP IN MIND OUR COMMISSION IS ALL WE ARE ASKING FOR......IT BETTER THAT WAY, BECAUSE WE HAVE REALIZED THAT WE HAVE HELPED PEOPLE SECURE SO MANY CARS SINCE WE CAME ON BOARD AND PEOPLE HAVE BEEN REFERRING CUSTOMERS TO US.SO IT BETTER THAT WAY, THAT FOR US TO BE KEEPING CUSTOMERS FUND.THANKS SIR/MA..KEEP CALLING AND WE WILL BE GLAD TO ASSIST YOU MORE.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
IT WAS AROUND 6PM YESTERDAY I WAS BIDDING FOR A CUSTOMER,HE WAS SITTING BESIDE ME.AFTER WE HAVE WON HIS MAZDA MPV 2002.A BUS HONDA ODYSSEY POP UP AND THERE WAS NO ONE TO SIGNIFIED...GUESS WHAT?IT WAS SOLD FOR 900 DOLLAR.....IF YOU WANT TO COME TO MY OFFICE TO CHECK IT YOURSELF YOU CAN PLEASE FOR MORE CLARIFICATION.......THE ONLY ISSUES IS THAT THE MILEAGE WAS ACTUAL BUT TOO HIGH FOR MY LIKING...BUT THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE THAT DONT MIND THAT...209,000.THAT MEANS TO BUY FOR 900+ SHIPPING IS 935+CLEARING IS 250,000 TO 300...THAT MEAN THE HONDA ODYSSEY OF 2000 MODEL IS 600,000.......NO MATTER WHAT! THE DEALERS WILL SELL IT FOR 1.5 MILLION FOR TRANSPORTATION SERVICES......YOU CAN SEIZE THAT OPPORTUNITY TO CONTACT US....THANKS
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by omicron(m): 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2013
omolara888: I am very pleased to write to Nairaland forum. I have promised myself that If things should work the way I want, I will be more than happy to write and tell everyone about Mr Ademola. The man that wrote about people should STOP WASTING MONEY IN COTONOU.The first time I saw the write up, I sent him an email and He called me on phone from United state.I told him that I have been duped before by people , He convinced me and I told him to go ahead and give me a quote for the 2005 Highlander, Guess what? the Highlander they gave me it price for 3 million in Cotonou, Mr Ademola gave me for 2.4 million, with full options, The reasons why I came on this forum is that I have received my bill of laden, last week Friday and I keep tracking my shipment and am very pleased to tell everyone that He is a great business man and I will advise you all to go ahead and do business with him, His products are cheap, you can visit his office and his house as well for you to be sure of him more.I have done that before while transacting with him.Nigerian people should encourage anyone who will want to help us and liberate people in terms of anything reasonable,We all understand that people can be very funny atimes, but I will advise people that they should use common sense approach to distinguish between liar and honest men or women.thanks
amobisaheed:
Don't know if someone notice wot am seeing here. It seems ademola7 and omolara888 are d same thing. This guy called demola is just trying to bobo you guys. He forgot to log out omolara888 before posting this. Someone sud go thru dis trend carefully to see wot am seeing.
You have cleverly avoided clarifying this mix-up noted above. This is a serious observation. Any serious person should satisfactorily explain this or else every other thing u are saying is a waste of time and space. Pls ademola, could u explain the omolora and ademola mix up?
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by rollingpoint027(m): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mr Ademola...i av gone tru evrytin abt n wud like to see wat u can offer me....i av 800k and am lukin for a nice respectable ride with the below specs:

Year: Should be above year 2000
Interior: Leather
Brands: Toyota,Honda,Acura
Transmission: Auto
Engine: 4 Plugs

Let me know wat u can get and we will proceed from there....pls note dat its an urgent request so ur urgent response is needed.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by ronnikon: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2013
Pls how much can I get sienna space bus 2000 model
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by cruxddon: 3:13am On Feb 03, 2013
Are Mitsubishi L300 and Hiace available there ; what cost to get any of them to Naija? Mail cruxddon@yahoo.com
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by timbros(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2013
omicron: You have cleverly avoided clarifying this mix-up noted above. This is a serious observation. Any serious person should satisfactorily explain this or else every other thing u are saying is a waste of time and space. Pls ademola, could u explain the omolora and ademola mix up?

What explanation do you expect from him when obviously the two monikers are the same person (Ademola)?

@ Ademola: You have seriously tarnished the image you are trying to creat for yourself here in NL. Even if you are not a scammer, the above observation will forever damage your reputation. Allow customers to give you your desired praise.
Look at Inspired_m, although i havent done business with hime yet but I wont blink an eye going into business with him. Why? Because of his reputation here. He started somewhere but no like this.

I will personally tongue lash anybody that opens a thread here crying of Ademola scamming him/her.
Ademola wont clarify the mixup above and yet people are here making enquires. Let me see anyone complaining of scam here...

I'M OUT
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
THANKS
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2013
.MY FEW DAYS AFTER I ARRIVED THE COUNTRY.THERE WAS A FRIEND OF MINE STEVEN THAT I GOT TOYOTA HIGHLANDER FOR .AFTER HE HAD INQUIRY ABOUT THE TOYOTA EARLIER MENTIONED IN COTONOU....HE CALLED ME AND I ADVISED HIM THAT I COULD GET THE SUBJECT MATTER FOR HIM CHEAP....EVENTUALLY I GOT IT AND HE WAS THE FIST FRIEND OR CUSTOMER THAT CAME TO ME AND WELCOME ME....WE SPOKE ABOUT NAIRALAND AND HE WAS WITH ME FOR TWO DAYS BECAUSE HE CAME ALL THE WAY FROM PORTHARCORT .ACTUALLY HE BOUGHT THE CAR FOR HIS WIFE LIKE HE SAID. HAVING USING OUR OFFICE DESKTOP.....I DO TRUST AND I HAVE DONE IT TO FEW CUSTOMERS ON THIS FORUM THAT CARELESSLY STOLE FROM ME. I DO GIVE OUT MY COPART ACCOUNT FOR ANYONE THAT CALL ME FOR INQUIRY. I BELIEVED THEY WILL NOT TAMPERED WITH IT, MORE SO I HAVE THE POWER TO GET MY PASSWORD BACK FROM COPART. BUT THE CUSTOMER WENT AHEAD BROWSED MY ACCOUNT AND PICKED UP THE CAR FROM MY ACCOUNT AND GET TITLE FROM COPART(VERY SMART BUT AM SMARTER).I BELIEVED AT THIS POINT THIS IS THE GUY COMING UP AS A CRITICS.......A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE COME TO OUR OFFICE..ISSUED US CHEQUES.....WE HAVE THEIR MILLIONS WITH US DESPITE WE SAID THEY SHOULD NOT GIVE US MONEY...THEY TRUSTED US AND THEY DID.IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS USING THIS FORUM TO COME UP WITH THIS IDEA.....PLEASE FIND SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR TIME..ADEMOLA IS MAKING MONEY EVERYDAY. MEETING NEW PEOPLE, BUYING CARS, BUT YOU ARE SO BUSY WRITING TO DESTROY OUR IMAGE..MORE SO I CAN USE ANY MEANS TO ADVERTISE MY PRODUCT AS FAR AS AM NOT COLLECTING MONEY AND RUN .AS FAR AS AM DOING THE RIGHT THING.....I AM NOT ANSWERABLE TO YOU....BUT I JUST CHOOSE TO GIVE YOU A LITTLE EXPLANATION(THE GUY THAT WROTE THAT COMMENT USED MY DESKTOP IN THE OFFICE AND I FOLLOWED HIM UP)SINCE I DON'T HAVE ANY REASONS TO DO EVIL. I DO NOT BOTHER TO SIGN OUT..IF YOU ARE THE MAN THROWING STONE TO A GLASS HOUSE...PLEASE COME TO OUR OFFICE AND MEET ADEMOLA ONE ON ONE.AND IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WE BOUGHT CRV 2008 FOR AND YOU REFUSED TO PAY US OUR COMMISION ,DESPITE MY IDEA TO HELP PEOPLE SECURE CHEAP CARS...EVERYONE NEED CARS..EVEN THOUGH IN UNITED STATE, IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY TO EAT , YOU MUST HAVE A MOBILITY.ALL AM DOING IS TO GET TO THE GRASS ROOT, SO THAT EVERYONE COULD KNOW THAT HAVING CARS IS NOT A BIG DEAL,IT IS A NECESITY.THIS IS A COUNTRY WHERE ANYONE THAT DRIVE WILL SEE THE PERSON WALKING WITH LEGS AS A POOR MAN/WOMAN..HOW MUCH IS CARS?BUT THE DEALERS HAVE MADE IT DIFFICULT FOR POOR PEOPLE TO AFFORD...THAT IS WHY AM HERE.PLEASE DO BEFORE WE TAKE ACTION AGAINST YOU. WE HAVE ALSO REPORTED THE HONDA BECAUSE YOU WOUNT BE ABLE TO CLEAR IT..I BELIEVE THOSE PEOPLE THAT HAVE MET US ON THE NAIRALAND AND THEY HAVE ENJOYED US SHOULD FOLLOW THIS TREND.EVERYONE CANNOT LIKE WHAT WE ARE DOING, MORE SO THE DEALERS ARE ANGRY.THANKS
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
rollingpoint027: Mr Ademola...i av gone tru evrytin abt n wud like to see wat u can offer me....i av 800k and am lukin for a nice respectable ride with the below specs:

Let me know wat u can get and we will proceed from there....pls note dat its an urgent request so ur urgent response is needed.
750K WILL HELP WITH TOYOTA OR HONDA, EVEN 2001.THANKS
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by travelxpat(m): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
@omicron and timbros....stop screaming ...anyone can use a strategy to market as long as he is even doing things right..stop crusifying him,leave the thread or bargain for something..I have made payment to mr ademola and he calls me everyday and we are almost sealing the deal..abeg una wahal too much , if u want to go into investigative journalism pls do...there are some of u here with various aliases on nairaland and on facebook.make una go sleep
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
rollingpoint027: Mr Ademola...i av gone tru evrytin abt n wud like to see wat u can offer me....i av 800k and am lukin for a nice respectable ride with the below specs:

,kindly visit us in our office then we can go from there.08178751092 is my direct line thank
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2013
ronnikon: Pls how much can I get sienna space bus 2000 model
,,,like 850k will do sir/ma...or you can deduct clearing and give us 600k to bring it down...thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brand New Kia Mini Suv/jeep (kia Soul) For Sale; Price Is N2,700,000; See Pix / ***Important Tips On Buying A Car Or Jeep From Copart Auction*** / Brand New Farm Bob Tractors Ranging From 80hp To 120hp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.