Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Williams Sisters Eclipsed? Where Are They? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Williams Sisters Eclipsed? Where Are They? (6861 Views)

Has Nigerian Arsenal Youngstar, Iwobi Eclipsed Iheneacho Of Man City? / The Williams Sisters Exhibition Match In Lagos (Pictures) / Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Sisters Eclipsed? Where Are They? by OldGlory1(m): 1:07am On Apr 24, 2006
Here we go again.
Re: Williams Sisters Eclipsed? Where Are They? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:41am On Apr 24, 2006
Well if u read it properly

Well read this http://www.danceage.com/biography/sdmc_Olu_Dara

Nasir or Nasiru is not a nigerian name its originates from the arabs,

Olu DAra is not Nas's father's real name , his real name is Charles Jones!

Na wa o, anyway im done for this thread
Re: Williams Sisters Eclipsed? Where Are They? by OldGlory1(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2006
LowerBwoy

I am done too.

@Kimba

You and Greatpeter just like hearing yourselves talk i presume. Please if you have a Birth Certificate of these Stars, post it or else stop the Rumor/Hear Say. It makes you all look bad. Stop the Long Tales. I watched Nas and his dad on MTV, his father is a musician from Southern USA. He went to some African Countries to play Music and Lived there for a while. But i do not think Nas, or his Dad have ever been to Nigeria, Let alone be from there. Please stop the tall tales.
Re: Williams Sisters Eclipsed? Where Are They? by grafikdon: 5:02am On Apr 25, 2006
I heard Tupac's father is a Nigerian from Benin, yeah an excavation team recently dug up a bronze bust in Benin with a likeness of the hip hop star. On the bronze bust was the inscription; " I represent the West Coast Now"
Re: Williams Sisters Eclipsed? Where Are They? by Aduraseyi(f): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2006
grafikdon:

I heard Tupac's father is a Nigerian from Benin, yeah an excavation team recently dug up a bronze bust in Benin with a likeness of the hip hop star. On the bronze bust was the inscription; " I represent the West Coast Now"

grin grin grin grin grin haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa NIGERIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Williams Sisters Eclipsed? Where Are They? by PDF: 10:51am On Jan 23, 2007
Serena is back with a bang while Venus is still nursing a wrist injury.
Re: Williams Sisters Eclipsed? Where Are They? by ayomorocco(f): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2007
I don't know about the digression from the topic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .

However as you all would have noticed/heard, Serena Won the 2007 Australia Open Tennis Championship some days ago. After a dissappointing year 2006 in which she was dogged by injury, she entered the competition unseeded and defeated No.1 Seed Maria Sharapova in an impressive show of her skills (6-1, 6-2). She is the only unseeded player since 1978 to claim the Australian title. She came into the competition as number 81 in the world rankings. However, her win will propell her to number 14.

She dedicated her win to her late sister Yetunde, who was shot dead in 2003. This is the first grand slam title she has won in 2 years.

2007 has started on a great note for Serena as it looks like she may be back to her winning ways. Hopefully, she can reclaim her crown as world number 1. Lets also hope that 2007 will also see her sister Venus at the top as well.

Did I hear anyone call her the COMEBACK KID?  cheesy grin wink
Re: Williams Sisters Eclipsed? Where Are They? by 9ja4eva: 8:06am On Apr 04, 2007
Yeah dey r back.I heard dey r Nigerians though and d name of their late sister (YETUNDE)made me believe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramsey Scored Against S/korea, Kirk Urso Died The Next Day / Tricks On Bet9ja Virtual. / CAF WCL: Rivers Angels Defeat Police (Niger Republic) 5-0, Book Semi-Final Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.