Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Destiny And Karma - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Destiny And Karma (963 Views)

Best Okoduwa's Tv Series Karma: The Ripples Now Available On Dobox.tv / Is Destiny Predetermined? / Do You Believe In Karma? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Destiny And Karma by omonla5: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2012
I know this is a very intrigue and controversial issue which I don't like discussing but this have been on my mind since the news of the four uniport students killed some days back.

We've being made to believe that what have been destined to happen to us will surely happen, we've also been told that it can be delayed but will surely come to pass. Some people are of the opinion that with prayers your evil destiny can be turned to good. My question is how do we know that what we believe prayer changed it to wasn't what was destined for us in the first place?

Karma is payback time according to what we are told. Any evil men do same will be melted out to them if not more.

Now, let's look at the gruesome killing at Aluu, are those boys destined to die the way they did? Is it Karma that caught up with them? Have the killers being destined to kill those boys? Will karma caught up with the killers of those boys if they were not destined to kill them?

Let's discuss this without insult and tribal sentiment.
Re: Destiny And Karma by MissyB3(f): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
omo-nla:

Now, let's look at the gruesome killing at Aluu, are those boys destined to die the way they did?
Man's problem is man, not some master plan of how your life is 'supposed' to turn out.
I very much doubt there's such a thing as predestination.
Yes, somethings are beyond our control, but we pretty much create our own reality.
Re: Destiny And Karma by Freiburger(m): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
I believe in the fact that actions and reactions are always equal just as it is in the laws of physics, but destiny is something that lies in everyone's hands.

(1) (Reply)

. / Air Cervical Neck Traction Soft Brace Device Unit / A Mad Woman In Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.