Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage (33720 Views)

My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by mikelangs(m): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2012
ghettodreamz: All these requital attacks are nothing but medicine after death. Deeds had already been done, neither would this bring back the departed souls. Why can't we wait and see justice being done to the case by the appropriate bodies with prosecution, court powers and procedures in respect of the alleged crime, instead of taking the law into our own hands.

If students were damaging properties in the name of protesting, what difference is then between them and those who perpetrated the devilish and horrendous killings. Two wrongs can never make a right, when two elephants fight in the forest, it's the grass that suffers it.

If this is happening, then it shows the problems and challenges of insecurity in Nigeria, failures of all the 3 arms of the Nigeria government, rot of lawlessness,suicidal,ritualistic, extra-judicial killings,wickedness & decadence on the part of her citizens,leniency of law makers in discharging quick judgement and abysmal misconduct & accountability of the Nigeria Police Force.

I pray God grant the families of the departed souls, grace to pull through at this awful moment. Amen

Man u are so right but one thing I have come to learn about Nigerians is that they never feel the impact or know the gravity ofan offence if you don't respond to like manner . Whether Justice was done or not believe me next time when such is happening the community aroud will stop to prevent than rather standing and watching and laughing and gesting. I think you should watch the video of the killing. Not even a single woman chouted or tried to stop it insterad people stood comfortably to watch how they were messed up, brutalized, killed and burnt. Brother this is so touching so the reprisal attack was for the community to know the gravity of evil committed on human being like them.
One thing I will say is that I pray the boys remembered tpo ask God for forgiveness of their sins in the past and If they do then Heaven will be waiting for them and if they didn't na double wahala be that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by forkadict(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2012
Abujafood: An eye for an eye will leave us all blind!

No wahala. Being blind is not equal to being dead. Mind you, that quote is only valid in functional and sane societies where their law enforcement agents are really alive to their responsibilities. No be society like dis sick, rotten naija.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Areaboy2(m): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2012
fork adict:

I take God beg una. Abeg make una no scatter my head o. Were those boys actually caught with a GUN? At that time of the day? With a laptop and (possibly) a BB fone that wasn't theirs? In a community plagued by incessant armed robberry?

As for the Students reprisal attack, IMO, their actions were is very mild. If we allow sanity to prevail now, we risk having repeated occurrence of the same ugly dimension or even worse in the future. But if we repay insanity with insanity now, that will serve as a check for repeated occurences in the future. All man go respect demsef. since the stoooopid law enforcement agents we have in this Godforsaken country are sound asleep.

Not quite. If the students now go and kill innocent people there, what happens next? Aluu community as a whole come back for another revenge? where does it stop? you don't pay violence with like. I'm appalled at the comments most Nigerians are pulling out. Well, actually not. A country where a massive percentage of its citizen believe in an invincible bearded man in the sky? Need I say more? tongue
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaodili(f): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2012
Ayee Idris: Okija juju, let it go. Despite all you have written, some people are not ready to view this rationally. You can only try so hard. Its ironic that this would be the same people that would come out tomorrow and insult islam and ask why some muslims are violent. We have heard too many versions of what happened that night to ever know the truth. You think the 5th guy would come out and say "yes we are cultists and armed robbers". The truth is we will never know if the boys were innocent or guilty. However, that shouldn't matter. No body deserved what they got.
When I was 8 years old, on my way to school, I saw a crowd beating 2 men accused of armed robbery. My uncle later told me that the men were burnt with tyres. The next week, the rest of the gang was caught and they said only one of the two burnt men was with them. They had no idea who d other guy was. Probably someone who was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Before then, everyone was saying good for the robbers, then people started saying they should have interrogated first. As if they are the police to interrogate. My point is when in rage, you can destroy lives, both the innocent and the guilty. When in rage, u are no different than the "animals" that u are fighting against. Aluu is not the first community to kill alleged "arm robbers". Destroying thEm isn't sending a message that jungle justice is bad. Its simply sending a message that next time u want to burn "armed robbers", plant guns beside them. Nigerians won't complain then.

Those boys were not just killed they were tortured badly,before they were killed, Agreed Jungle Justice is one and the same in whatever form it comes,however Aluu Community exhibited wickedness,by torturing those boys for hours before killing them. Who made them judge and jury.those boys phones were never retrieved,they were stolen in that same crowd. I don't tink any form of jungle justice should be condoned(uniport attack inclusive)however the deed has being done,luckily for them no lives were lost on their side,what I do find disgusting is people ranting abt wat dey knw nutin abt,attacking the character of the Aluu4 nd exhibiting their callousness here.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Okijajuju1(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2012
fork adict:

I take God beg una. Abeg make una no scatter my head o. Were those boys actually caught with a GUN? At that time of the day? With a laptop and (possibly) a BB fone that wasn't theirs? In a community plagued by incessant armed robberry?

As for the Students reprisal attack, IMO, their actions were is very mild. If we allow sanity to prevail now, we risk having repeated occurrence of the same ugly dimension or even worse in the future. But if we repay insanity with insanity now, that will serve as a check for repeated occurences in the future. All man go respect demsef. since the stoooopid law enforcement agents we have in this Godforsaken country are sound asleep.

[b]Tapping into your line of reasoning;

1. If you ask if those boys were caught with guns, then why aint you asking if the owners of the burnt down houses had anything to do with their deaths?!

2. Its all hearsay atthis point.. What we can ascertain as fact remains that they were caught by 5 am in a community that they didnt live in under suspicious conditions.. One of them escaped and has not been seen or herd from since..

3. If the students reprisal actions are mild, when an aggrieved innocent victim of this reprisal attack takes a gun, walks into any faculty of his/her chice and kills everyone in it as a re-reprisal attack for other students destroying all his/her families only means of livihood and shelter, would that be okay?!

4. If a child/baby had died in that fire, would that bring those boys back from the dead?! If yes, you might have been that child..

5. Yes the Law enforcement agents are useless.. They are solely responsible for all this mess. They couldnt protect Aluu community from robbers, Aluu community decides to protect themselves and form their own justice system, that justice system tried and found those boys guilty and sentenced them to death, now the Police comes in after the execution and still couldnt protect the community from the students.. One big mess..

This is wrong.. Everything around the story is wrong.. From the supposed action of those boys, to their death and to the reprisal attack.. ALL WRONG! [/b]

3 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Okijajuju1(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2012
mikelangs:

Man u are so right but one thing I have come to learn about Nigerians is that they never feel the impact or know the gravity ofan offence if you don't respond to like manner . Whether Justice was done or not believe me next time when such is happening the community aroud will stop to prevent than rather standing and watching and laughing and gesting. I think you should watch the video of the killing. Not even a single woman chouted or tried to stop it insterad people stood comfortably to watch how they were messed up, brutalized, killed and burnt. Brother this is so touching so the reprisal attack was for the community to know the gravity of evil committed on human being like them.
One thing I will say is that I pray the boys remembered tpo ask God for forgiveness of their sins in the past and If they do then Heaven will be waiting for them and if they didn't na double wahala be that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRONG Brab an earphone and listen to that video again.. You will hear several pleas for them to stop mixed in with the shouts of 'kill them..
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by forkadict(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

All I did was to point out the right and proper thing to do.. If you think it was okay for these students to take the law into their hands and destroy that community.. ..Then it was okay for the vigilante group that took the law into their hands and killed 4 suspected robbers SHIKINA!!

Whats wrong is wrong!

Guy you are going off point. Those guys were not robbers but they were killed in that manner. That is my main beef with the aluu community maggots. They killed people that were falsely accused in a most gruesome manner.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by forkadict(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
Area_boy:

Not quite. If the students now go and kill innocent people there, what happens next? Aluu community as a whole come back for another revenge? where does it stop? you don't pay violence with like. I'm appalled at the comments most Nigerians are pulling out. Well, actually not. A country where a massive percentage of its citizen believe in an invincible bearded man in the sky? Need I say more? tongue

Like i earlier said, your point (which in other words sounds like 2 wrongs do not make a right) is only valid in a sane and functional society. Nigeria is very insane not in any way funtional. FYI, the only reason why the chief of that village will go to prison is just because of the uproar and rage that the issue had stirred already. If not for that, you will be shocked to realise that the guy will walk away scot free and nothing dey happen. This is naija.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by temitemi1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
U ve nt sein anything. Useless people
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Shadydamsel(f): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
Nysc official: u have been posted to Aluu 4 ur youth service..:| Akpors: JESUS!!!! :O abeg space still dey 4 north?...
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by forkadict(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

1. If you ask if those boys were caught with guns, then why aint you asking if the owners of the burnt down houses had anything to do with their deaths?!

2. Its all hearsay atthis point.. What we can ascertain as fact remains that they were caught by 5 am in a community that they didnt live in under suspicious conditions.. One of them escaped and has not been seen or herd from since..

3. If the students reprisal actions are mild, when an aggrieved innocent victim of this reprisal attack takes a gun, walks into any faculty of his/her chice and kills everyone in it as a re-reprisal attack for other students destroying all his/her families only means of livihood and shelter, would that be okay?!

4. If a child/baby had died in that fire, would that bring those boys back from the dead?! If yes, you might have been that child..

5. Yes the Law enforcement agents are useless.. They are solely responsible for all this mess. They couldnt protect Aluu community from robbers, Aluu community decides to protect themselves and form their own justice system, that justice system tried and found those boys guilty and sentenced them to death, now the Police comes in after the execution and still couldnt protect the community from the students.. One big mess..

This is wrong.. Everything around the story is wrong.. From the supposed action of those boys, to their death and to the reprisal attack.. ALL WRONG! [/b]

1) The owners of the burnt down houses MIGHT not have had anything to do with the boys' deaths but they could have done a lot at least to prevent it. And from the little evidence i have access to nothing of such happened. I am sure you have heard the saying that 'IN AN UNJUST SOCIETY, SILENCE IS A CRIME'

2) I share similar sentiment with you on this and that is why I have refrained from commenting on the issue. I have many questions to ask that i am not sure anyone could provide answers to for example:
a) Is it possible for a human (the debtor) to stand by and watch fellow humans bludgeoned to death and then roasted knowing fully well that they were not actually robbers?
b) Like you said, where is the fifth guy? Why hasn't he come forward with his own side of the story? wherever he is, I am sure the gruesome pictures of how that guy died will continue to haunt him until he breathes his last. The least he could do as a mark of honor to his departed friends is to tell the world what actually happened that day.
c)Is the debtor a student of Uniport? If yes, then it doesnt make sense to conclude that he was the only student of UNiport residing in ALUU.Couldnt other students resident in Aluu come to the aid of their colleagues when they were being murdered? If the debtor was not a student, then what business would an undergrad have with a village boy to the extent of loaning him some money?
d) Why do you have to go with a gun to intimidate a debtor to pay back around 5 am? and a host of other questions that i have unanswered thus far. Summary of my point number 2 is that we are agreed on this issue.

3.Let the so-called aggrieved innocent victim go ahead with his re-repisal attack. I will urge Uniport students to meet him with a counter. Let the scenario keep repeating it self and let's see who will budge first. Do you think it will be Uniport students? Beside, i dont think any such thing will happen cos those indigenes are now scared of Uniport students. That is how things stand as of now.

4. Ever heard of collateral damage before? In this instance, it might have been unavoidable but thank God nothing of such happened. Let us restrict out arguements to FACTS and ACTUAL CASES as supported by evidence. Let's not argue based on hearsay or speculations. That will not get us anywhere.

5. I agree with you absolutely on this. Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by forkadict(m): 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2012
Shadydamsel: Nysc official: u have been posted to Aluu 4 ur youth service..:| Akpors: JESUS!!!! :O abeg space still dey 4 north?...
LMAO. Thanks for helping me ease tension.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by ekereku: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2012
Everybody is to blame in this mayhem. The police, the dead boys, and the killers.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Omobolaji20(m): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2012
who go refund dia loss, abi dey dey craze ni, make govt no try am oooo, if its possible, govt shld pls involve in the mass destruction of the community. damnn the community[color=#006600][/color] Bleep, make govt no pay a damn kobo to dem o
ooo
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by AyeeIdris(f): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
kaodili:

Those boys were not just killed they were tortured badly,before they were killed, Agreed Jungle Justice is one and the same in whatever form it comes,however Aluu Community exhibited wickedness,by torturing those boys for hours before killing them. Who made them judge and jury.those boys phones were never retrieved,they were stolen in that same crowd. I don't tink any form of jungle justice should be condoned(uniport attack inclusive)however the deed has being done,luckily for them no lives were lost on their side,what I do find disgusting is people ranting abt wat dey knw nutin abt,attacking the character of the Aluu4 nd exhibiting their callousness here.

Jungle justice always comes with torture. You beat before u kill. That being said, I agree with u that people shouldn't attack the characters of the boys cos we don't know the truth about their characters. Same way we shouldn't attack d characters of the Aluu community as a whole. I believe someone wrote that there was a mixed cry of "stop" and "kill them kill them" in the video. Perhaps those who had the stomach to watch d film can confirm. You never know what wasn't captured on camera. For all we know, most of the saner people had already left for work and all we had were women and some unemployed vagabonds who took advantage. No one wants to hear ALuu's side. They may even be willing to fetch d guilty parties amongst them. I have seen that happen before, but now as it is, I doubt. Nobody is even thinking of the long term effect d students and other students who go to that school would suffer for years to come. There is no winner in this.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaodili(f): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

Are u kidding mi,'the supposed action of those boys'. Those boys did absolutely nothing to deserve such fate.

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by call4shola(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
cheddarking:

Ahahahahahahahaha

ALUU Raffle Draw: FREE DRINKS grin grin grin

lol verh funny grin grin grin
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Okijajuju1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2012
kaodili:
Are u kidding mi,'the supposed action of those boys'. Those boys did absolutely nothing to deserve such fate.

If you werent with them that night.. STFU otherwise.. go and presnt yourself to the police
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Horus(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4APDVRbunns

[size=15pt]Government should be held responsible [/size]
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
[size=30pt]Nigerians we are not asking for the right thing…we must follow this issue to the end of it…this is not the time speak big grammar and go to sleep after crying like babies. They say “13 people have been caught”..fine , we want to see their faces and ask them how good they feel now about being barbarians…we want to look that community leader walewa in the eyes and ask him since when did he become God to now determine who lives and dies. Finally, that village must cease to belong to them for their (the people/community) own safety because the students of Uniport may wake up one day( maybe after 1year) and remember their slain colleagues again and the fall out might not be funny[/size].
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
[size=30pt]I don’t know any of those guys but i just couldn’t eat or sleep well last night after watching that horrific video, i can still see their faces especially chidiaka’s face(when he was hit by that dog that called himself a vigilante member). Here is my verdict. I am tired of hearing stuffs like “13 people have been caught”. The only story that will at least gladden my heart is to see the whole village sacked, the lands should be taken from them and handed over to the family of the victims( I understand Aluu people love lands) and named after those boys as a compensation or better still taken by the government and converted into a cemetery.I want all the faces of those animals pasted all the country for at least a year. Finally, it is now time to see the so called Human right activists pick up this case and clamor for justice without taking as little as a nap until JUSTICE… i mean REAL JUSTICE is done and in public. Their PARENTS must not rest, UNIPORT must not rest, NANS must not rest, MOTHERS must not rest, NIGERIAN YOUTHS must NOT rest,anybody with human blood flowing in his veins and arteries MUST not rest, Mr PRESIDENT i know you have not lost your HUMANITY you MUST not rest too. Let us redeem our Humanity in this part of the world. It must not continue to be a DARK continent……… God I feel like just running out of this country to somewhere ….just anywhere human lives can be held in better esteem. I just can’t stop bleeding in my heart. ALUU community to HELL with all of you.Pathological illiterate land-lovers and Savages in western clothings you have just committed "ALUU" (Abomination) go get some education and civility you barbarians, but this time it should be in exile. If you spill blood in that manner, no matter how guilty the person is, you have made him innocent in the eyes of Sanity. Blood-thirsty Cannibals!![/size]
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by patrickmuf(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
kaodili:
STFU. if it were someone close to you that was brutalised and killed, am sure u wuld be equally full of pain and anger,y dnt u shut ur mouth.the pain is something you cnt possible understand so zip it.
smh...You can't even communicate without insulting somebody you obviously dont know...
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
what rubish are some morons taking about saying the students are attacking inoccent people. Who is innocent? Where they not there when the act was being commited? Did they do anything to stop it?
Doing nothing is as simple as supporting the whole event cos if your brother dey there wont you stop it.
Rampaging students havent hurt anybody oh, oly proeprties have been damaged so what is that compared to the lives that were taken in the most inhumane methods. Fire burn all of them.
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth...
ALUTA, destroy all in thy path.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by forkadict(m): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
dozzybaba: [size=30pt]I don’t know any of those guys but i just couldn’t eat or sleep well last night after watching that horrific video, i can still see their faces especially chidiaka’s face(when he was hit by that dog that called himself a vigilante member). Here is my verdict. I am tired of hearing stuffs like “13 people have been caught”. The only story that will at least gladden my heart is to see the whole village sacked, the lands should be taken from them and handed over to the family of the victims( I understand Aluu people love lands) and named after those boys as a compensation or better still taken by the government and converted into a cemetery.I want all the faces of those animals pasted all the country for at least a year. Finally, it is now time to see the so called Human right activists pick up this case and clamor for justice without taking as little as a nap until JUSTICE… i mean REAL JUSTICE is done and in public. Their PARENTS must not rest, UNIPORT must not rest, NANS must not rest, MOTHERS must not rest, NIGERIAN YOUTHS must NOT rest,anybody with human blood flowing in his veins and arteries MUST not rest, Mr PRESIDENT i know you have not lost your HUMANITY you MUST not rest too. Let us redeem our Humanity in this part of the world. It must not continue to be a DARK continent……… God I feel like just running out of this country to somewhere ….just anywhere human lives can be held in better esteem. I just can’t stop bleeding in my heart. ALUU community to HELL with all of you.Pathological illiterate land-lovers and Savages in western clothings you have just committed "ALUU" (Abomination) go get some education and civility you barbarians, but this time it should be in exile. If you spill blood in that manner, no matter how guilty the person is, you have made him innocent in the eyes of Sanity. Blood-thirsty Cannibals!![/size]

Guy I feel your pain but please take it easy on my eyes. Abi you want make i blind sake of say I dey come Nairaland??
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by moodswing(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
Poor Aluu... The student's should be arrested for breach of public peace and order.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by barlinbuchi(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
ALUTA SPIRIT IS ALWAYS DANGERIOUS.

HEY!! MY FELLOW STUDENTS,PLS YOU GUYS SHOULD TAMPER JUSTICE WITH MERCY
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaodili(f): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

If you werent with them that night.. STFU otherwise.. go and presnt yourself to the police

Your nothing but a s'tupid,good for nothing b'astard. Your comments have being anytin but reasonable.those boys were innocent but died like common criminals,even thieves don't deserve such fate.you have no right to attack the characters of those boys in death. Speaking about jungle justice is one thing but speaking ill of those innocent boys just makes you a plain ediot.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaodili(f): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
patrickmuf: smh...You can't even communicate without insulting somebody you obviously dont know...

STFU.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by dammyking1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju: [b]WELCOME TO NIGERIA....

I guess thats the solution we all wanted abi?!

We just fought........

JUNGLE JUSTICE with JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Supposedly inncocent students get killed by a few miscreants in the society, the houses and properties of innocent residents of the same community gets destroyed.. CASE SOLVED!!

ANIMALS!!!

Nigeria = 1 big ANIMAL FARM.

Whats the point now?! The 4 boys that got lynched, people asked where the police were.. Now that the reprisal attacks on Aluu happened, wasnt the police there?! F[u]ck it, even the Nigerian Airforce had a Helicopter Gunship hovering the community while the students ran wild in the community plundering it. What has this solved?!!! NOTHING!!

Look at Nairalanders saying the community deserve it.. Yet 4 boys go into a community that has been plagued by incessant robbery and R[a]pe attacks around 5 a.m to recover a supposed loan armed with a gun and collect laptops and phones and in the process got lynched to death by the vigilante hired to guard the community that the Nigerian Police has failed to secure and THEY DIDNT DESERVE IT..

The exact same thing that killed 4 students is the exact same thing that we did in protest of their deaths. We call Aluu people Animals, we are also Animals. The Aluu community thugs lynched and killed 4 students illegally, The Nigerian Army and Police arrested and lynched over 10 suspects legally, the National Association Nigerian Students (NANS) rampaged, looted, destroyed and burnt the community where the boys were killed legally..

NOW MY QUESTION IS: Where is the Law & Order?! Who is right and who is wrong?!!

Again.. To all those people who pointed fingers at Aluu Community , Please BEHOLD YOUR COUNTRY!!

Again I say WELCOME TO NIGERIA.. THIS IS HOW WE RUN THINGS AROUND HERE.. EVERYONE IS THE LAW!![/b]

[color=green] We just fought........

Supposedly inncocent students get killed by a few miscreants in the society, the houses and properties of innocent residents of the same community gets destroyed.. CASE SOLVED!!

ANIMALS!!!

Whats the point now?! The 4 boys that got lynched, people asked where the police were.. Now that the reprisal attacks on Aluu happened, wasnt the police there?! F[u]ck it, even the Nigerian Airforce had a Helicopter Gunship hovering the community while the students ran wild in the community plundering it. What has this solved?!!! NOTHING!!

Look at Nairalanders saying the community deserve it.. Yet 4 boys go into a community that has been plagued by incessant robbery and R[a]pe attacks around 5 a.m to recover a supposed loan armed with a gun and collect laptops and phones and in the process got lynched to death by the vigilante hired to guard the community that the Nigerian Police has failed to secure and THEY DIDNT DESERVE IT..

The exact same thing that killed 4 students is the exact same thing that we did in protest of their deaths. We call Aluu people Animals, we are also Animals. The Aluu community thugs lynched and killed 4 students illegally, The Nigerian Army and Police arrested and lynched over 10 suspects legally, the National Association Nigerian Students (NANS) rampaged, looted, destroyed and burnt the community where the boys were killed legally..

Again.. To all those people who pointed fingers at Aluu Community , Please BEHOLD YOUR COUNTRY!!

Again I say WELCOME TO NIGERIA.. THIS IS HOW WE RUN THINGS AROUND HERE.. EVERYONE IS THE LAW!![/b]
[/color]

We just fought........

ANIMALS!!!

As far as am consigned d student haven't started yet! Am nt sayin its rit 2 kill again bt dy must shw dier anger nd if it means clearin d whole aluu nd turnin it into a football field...I don't mind!!!.dem neva even start yet!!!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by dammyking1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
tocineworld:

http://www.ynaija.com/ticker-aluu-community-counts-its-losses-after-uniport-students-rampage-photo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Omo dem no damage dis cars nah. Tyre still dy dr nah.d whole community shud d cleared nd used as a football field!!!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by hyedee(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] Boko-haram condems aluu village killings of 4 students.......nawa ooooooo.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by chochoman: 4:37am On Oct 13, 2012
zeal500: I simply hope that the police will move in quickly the way they did when jungle justice was done to also arrest those who commited arson as well as attempted murder so as to show us the pubic that justice is not one sided
The major problem with a lot of Nigerians is the fact that they are ignorant of the dictates of the law.Everyone tends to do what he/she deems fit.Students have always had the feeling of not being within the reach of the law otherwise why would these Uniport students go ahead with the reprisals for something that is already in public domain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) / Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband / 50-Year-Old Man Stabs His 60-Year-Old Neighbour For Romancing His Granddaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.