Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,465 members, 7,864,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Absent Kanye West Packs 7 Awards At BET - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Absent Kanye West Packs 7 Awards At BET (645 Views)

Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA / Yvonne Nelson Wins 7 Awards At ZAFAA 2013 | See Her Stunning Pictures On Blue / Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Absent Kanye West Packs 7 Awards At BET by Leadn(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
The CEO of G.O.O.D Music won seven awards out of 17 which he was nominated for including ‘Producer of the Year’ and ‘Track of the Year’ shared with rap partner Jay Z.

Another big winner of the night was Def Jam rapper – 2 Chainz – who walked away with three awards including the ‘Rookie of the Year’, beating MMG rapper Meek Mill.

Jay Z and Rick Ross also won the ‘Hustler of the Year’ and ‘MVP of the Year’ respectively.

‘Nas‘ Jones won his first ever BET Hip-Hop award for his single ‘Daughters‘ in the ‘Impact Track’ category.

Visit the link below for the full list of winners at the BET

http://xtremegists.com/2012/10/bet-absent-kanye-west-packs-7-awards/

Hearty congrats to Kanye West... heard he went house hunting with Kim K and they showed their 'other side' on the road cheesy cool

(1) (Reply)

“I Paid Mj’s Bills … And I Want My Moneyback” – Micheal Jackson’s Assistant / D'banj VS Don Jazzy (Beatle). Now!!! let's "HIT" The Like Botton) / Police Recover Damoche’s GSM Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.