Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA (34100 Views)

Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo / Linda Ikeji And Wizkid Get Pitched Together In The MTVMAMA 2016 Awards / Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by 247frolicboss(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2015

Hilarious tweets from music fans mocks Wizkid and Phyno as they fail to clinch a single Award at the MTVMAMA2015, a particular tweet went viral stating that the duo of wizkid and phyno flew all the way to South Africa to clap hands, read more tweets below.

http://www..net/2015/07/music-fans-blast-wizkid-and-phyno-for.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2015
father lord u know that am not greedy

dnt wan to gain the whole world and loose my soul

if u can mk me famous and rich as wizkid and phyno joined together

any day i open mouth say i want award,

mk thunder fire me

I really feel for wizkids baby mama

chaiii

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by cherylsmith(f): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2015
grin grin
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Bilabong(m): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2015
Especially that wizkid.
See patoranking where borrow white cloth from white garment church win something.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by INTROVERT(f): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2015
Haters will always hate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2015
i've been waiting to hear this...
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by tobillionaire(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2015
dem go rep naija na
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by CountDracula(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2015
Pure waste of money
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by CountDracula(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2015
They can't win awards all d tym sha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by jieta: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
Haters will always hate

wen ever u miss FTC

ur comments always hostile and unhappy

I b human being like u

na me collect this one check another

no vex

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Jannie1999(f): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2015
Dem leave award for am for ojuelegba na wa oo shocked Naija and their bad mouth

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Elnino4ladies: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2015
Some niggaz are mean!...lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Kingsasian(m): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:

wen ever u miss FTC
ur comments always hostile and unhappy
I b human being like u
na me collect this one check another
no vex
I notice am too

15 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by 0luwatope(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wizkidayo sneh, i still dey enjoy ur ayo album jawe, don't mind haters sneh but u carry jet no concern us again sneh... B4 i forget sneh, street ti take over sneh, all hail olamide badoo sneh, all hail YBNL nation sneh.

14 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by RedCard1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Those fans are just being silly. They can't possibly win everything. They should ask Iggy Azalea, Sia, Meghan Trainor, Beyonce and Taylor Swift why they failed to win grammys this year. Brainless peeps.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Chestar5(f): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
C'mon, no be everyday be christmas now, no be evryday dem go win awardwink

9 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by BigHomieDrey(m): 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Abeg,there's nothing there,they simply went to write attendance.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Yustash001(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Are they going to award themselves?..
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by popweezy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Kaasa! I feel 4 d Guy ho! Up dave anyway

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by etiosa97(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fatality gringringringrin

Phyno can like to follow small children... Jst imagine will phyn and wizkid be chilling if not for money??
As that's not enough he even went singing with that small amarachi... Well after aboki na igbo day top for people wen nor get sense

5 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gosh!!! Those fans are very very dumb,their stupidity is legendary,do they expect them to win everytime....useless mofos seeking attention....wiskidayo all d way

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Certifiedboss: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
247frolicboss:

Hilarious tweets from music fans mocks Wizkid and Phyno as they fail to clinch a single Award at the MTVMAMA2015, a particular tweet went viral stating that the duo of wizkid and phyno flew all the way to South Africa to clap hands, read more tweets below.

cc lalasticlala, ishilove

Pride is affecting wizkid that's why the normal thing that happen to someone the public use it to get back at him ... Days before BET he posted a tweet about him being in LA for the event . After the award and he ended up winning nothing he posted a tweet saying trash about BET and saying he was in LA to do a song . Maybe he flew a private jet just to upload a pic on instagram and not because he wanted to fly to Durban specifically for the event

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Bonapart(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
If phyno and olamide no win award, dat award na scam...
Wizkid no dey sing before... just repeating noise

6 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by killjoy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
h
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by pinpinkay: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Donkaz(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
E easy?
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Holamidhe(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
No mind
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by WisdomCanada(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Let dem win dia own
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
lol leave wizard boy my guy
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by jammani(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Oafish people dey use succesful people laff. That is why the gap gets widen day in day out

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos / Olatayo Amokade Buys A White Benz (Photos) / Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.