Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? (1665 Views)

Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Who's Your Favourite Celebrity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by SvS(f): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2006
would anyone in the right mind do that?
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by Ciaralover(f): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2006
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by SvS(f): 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2006
Ciaralover:

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
wat u mean by that
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by hotangel2(f): 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2006
ha, hell no!

Just not gonna work. My fav celeb is J-lo. I got her booty, and im a black version of her *coughs*.
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by Seun(m): 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2006
Why would I want to look like Jessica Alba?
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by hotangel2(f): 12:19am On Apr 19, 2006
Nwoke:

Why would I want to look like Jessica Alba?

okay that's funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by Free(f): 12:45am On Apr 19, 2006
hmm hmmmmm
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by sade511(f): 2:36am On Apr 19, 2006
HELL NO

HELL NO

HELL TO THE NO
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by SvS(f): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2006
y is everyone so adamant about their decisions?
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by SvS(f): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2006
ido u guys watch this show on mtv where pple want to look like their favourite celebrities?
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by hotangel2(f): 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2006
yeah, i knew this was from the show.

But daing, why would i wanna be the fake/second version of a celeb when i can be the first version of ME?
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by sade511(f): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2006
It's just stupid. You go through all that pain to look even worst, and most of the time they dont even look like the celebrity.
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by omogenaija(f): 5:17am On Apr 20, 2006
HELL MUTHAFUCKIN NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o this question is a joke right ?
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by Grizzly(m): 5:19am On Apr 20, 2006
hail nah, cool
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by SvS(f): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2006
oh yeah i now remember the show.its called "i want a famous face"
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:50am On May 14, 2006
Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? : Nope !!
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by UsherGurl(f): 11:25pm On May 14, 2006
Nope because i know that in 2yrs I'll look a lil bit like her - Ciara
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by SvS(f): 5:23pm On May 15, 2006
UsherGurl:

Nope because i know that in 2yrs I'll look a lil bit like her - Ciara
yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u will
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by eveseh(f): 6:50pm On May 15, 2006
big n.o.noooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2008
grin grin lipsrsealed
eveseh:

big n.o.noooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by mohawkchic(f): 3:17am On Dec 21, 2008
~There was a show on MTV couple of years ago that paid for the surgery for people to look like their favourite celebs!! I was gobsmacked peeps actaully went thro w/ it & didnt even come close to lookiing like anything B-U-T!!
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by moteazy(f): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2008
The worst thing that can happen to a human being is not appreciating ursef, trying to be someone, There can never be anyone like and there has never being anyone like u in the whole of history, I would never even thing of it not to talk of trying to do surgery cos I wanna look like someone or look fly, I'm just living my life, if you have a problem with it, am sorry deal with it, tell me if its really bad, I might look into it but of not, I'm me!!! I am proud of my self mehn, Don't wanna be sum1 else, am out
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by chyk91(m): 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2008
never
Re: Would You Opt For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Your Favourite Celebrity? by ChiefSosa(m): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Patience Ozorkwor Should Stop Acting Negative Roles / I Wanna Be A Nigerian-russian Hot Chics / Beat Fm’s OAP Gbemi Olateru Shows Off Sexy Body In New Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.