Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Nigeria Vs Liberia (6 - 1): AFCON 2013 Qualifier On Saturday October-13-2012 - Sports (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Liberia (6 - 1): AFCON 2013 Qualifier On Saturday October-13-2012 (73411 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / Nigeria Vs Congo : AFCON 2015 Qualifiers (2 - 3) On Saturday September 6, 2014 / Liberia V Nigeria: 2013 AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On September 8th 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Liberia (6 - 1): AFCON 2013 Qualifier On Saturday October-13-2012 by 1025: 8:45am On Oct 14, 2012
mikron: HONESTLY NIGERIANS WILL NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME. NOW WE WON AND ALMOST EVERYONE HERE IS SINGING THEIR PRAISE. IF U CHECK THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD YOU LL SEE THE AMOUNT OF SARCASTIC COMMENTS BEING HEAPED ON THIS SAME TEAM PRIOR TO THIS MATCH AND BEING CALLED DIFFERENT NAMES. JUST FEW WERE OPTIMISTIC. NOW EVERYONE EXCEPT MAYBE 2 OR 3 PEOPLE ARE NOW SINGING THEIR PRAISE. WE SHOULD LEARN TO LOVE OUR OWN NOT PUBLIC CONDEMNATION. SUPER EAGLES IS OUR BRAND WE SHOULD LEARN TO SUPPORT THEM WHETHER GOOD OR BAD. I LOVE THE EAGLES. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

uncle,
ppl like me from the day 1 have been supportive when it comes to the players but i have my issues with the nff and the coaches. everywhere in the world, u only inject new players and not complete change of the team. apart from nigeria, i wonder any other country that will bench a player that has a regular shirt in chelsea(mikel). when greed plays football, u know what to expect. keshi was lucky he made the fast move of bringing these european lads who bailed him out yesterday otherwise, na from calabar their him for sack himself. we have powerful boys in europe and the earlier we begin to accept them and train and play them together, the better.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Liberia (6 - 1): AFCON 2013 Qualifier On Saturday October-13-2012 by lakeside025(m): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2012
Kajina:

Not so fast my broda. Yes we lost to Liberia in a friendly, you won them big time, congratulations for that and welcome back to the AFCON, but do not underestimate the ability of your soccer masters GHANA. grin

When it comes to Naija vs GH, we will always carry the day, so BRING IT ON! grin grin grin

Hey man,, football has changed entirely αη∂ even small chad republic can defeat U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ black stars, history ιѕ no more telling now on country football αη∂ U̶̲̥̅̊ can't compare †ђξ set σƒ players in eagles now to †ђξ one that's there ωнєη U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ black star defeat us.. A̶̲̥̅♏ telling U̶̲̥̅̊,,, ιƒ we meet Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ in afcon, we will beat U̶̲̥̅̊ hand down with †ђξ sets σƒ sharp, physical skillful αη∂ speed young lads in super eagles now... Up eagles..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Liberia (6 - 1): AFCON 2013 Qualifier On Saturday October-13-2012 by lakeside025(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2012
1025:

uncle,
ppl like me from the day 1 have been supportive when it comes to the players but i have my issues with the nff and the coaches. everywhere in the world, u only inject new players and not complete change of the team. apart from nigeria, i wonder any other country that will bench a player that has a regular shirt in chelsea(mikel). when greed plays football, u know what to expect. keshi was lucky he made the fast move of bringing these european lads who bailed him out yesterday otherwise, na from calabar their him for sack himself. we have powerful boys in europe and the earlier we begin to accept them and train and play them together, the better.
U̶̲̥̅̊ said it right bro,, keshi shld try to bank on new set σƒ young midfieder player in europe в¢σz our weakness now is †ђξ mid field,, †ђξ likes σƒ rabiu ibrahim, haruna lukuman, αη∂ many many more that's making good impact in europe..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Liberia (6 - 1): AFCON 2013 Qualifier On Saturday October-13-2012 by Ngodigha: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2012
[quote author=lakeside025]
U̶̲̥̅̊ said it right bro,, keshi shld try to bank on new set σƒ young midfieder player in europe в¢σz our weakness now is †ђξ mid field,, †ђξ likes σƒ rabiu ibrahim, haruna lukuman, αη∂ many many more that's making good impact in europe..[/quote
they are not poor players.
The best Nigerian midfielders now are: Joe Obi, MICHAEL Obi, and Kalu UCHE.
Re: Nigeria Vs Liberia (6 - 1): AFCON 2013 Qualifier On Saturday October-13-2012 by Arsenate(m): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
uncletbuddy:
yes ù ãre. Or will ù be proud he we lose. I knew i'll see one ungrateful and unsatisfied Nigerian online. Only fools ãre ashame of victory! I'm proud of this boys. NO OFFENCE DEAR
yo bro...I feel u man. Forget Billyionaire. Whether he likes it or not we celebrated and we are still celebrating
Re: Nigeria Vs Liberia (6 - 1): AFCON 2013 Qualifier On Saturday October-13-2012 by kemywise: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2012
This was a very good one from the super eagles, showing that they can do the undo when the Nigerian fans do not expects, at least is been long super eagles thrash somebody that kind of goal tally.
http://www.medianigeria.com/273/nigeria-trashed-liberia-by-6-goal-to-1/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Liberia (6 - 1): AFCON 2013 Qualifier On Saturday October-13-2012 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
Johnnoah1st: Yes d match as been show it is going to be interesting d match is either Nigeria trashing them 6-0 or Nigeria playing 3-3 with dem and dats means Nigeria is out and if the scoreline we be Nigeria 3-3 liberia den dats means Nigeria we come from behind to draw with Liberia but if Nigeria are 2 beat dem 6-0 den Nigeria would have been up by atleast 2-0 by first 20 minute of play and i can see IK UCHE among d scorer of dat first 2 goals within dat 20 minute and if Nigeria are to qualify dey we loose dere first match in group stage and thery we win de other matches in group stage and i can see one of d B countrys in our group either Bostwana,BOKINAFASO , Benin or any other B's country. MARK MY WORDS
This guy na winch ooo...he even capitalize d burkina faso. But why u no tell us if we go win d afcon!
Re: Nigeria Vs Liberia (6 - 1): AFCON 2013 Qualifier On Saturday October-13-2012 by damoobaba: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2012
Josh090:
This guy na winch ooo...he even capitalize d burkina faso. But why u no tell us if we go win d afcon!
Becos Nigeria no get team wey fit win afcon
Re: Nigeria Vs Liberia (6 - 1): AFCON 2013 Qualifier On Saturday October-13-2012 by damoobaba: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2012
Johnnoah1st: Yes d match as been show it is going to be interesting d match is either Nigeria trashing them 6-0 or Nigeria playing 3-3 with dem and dats means Nigeria is out and if the scoreline we be Nigeria 3-3 liberia den dats means Nigeria we come from behind to draw with Liberia but if Nigeria are 2 beat dem 6-0 den Nigeria would have been up by atleast 2-0 by first 20 minute of play and i can see IK UCHE among d scorer of dat first 2 goals within dat 20 minute and if Nigeria are to qualify dey we loose dere first match in group stage and thery we win de other matches in group stage and i can see one of d B countrys in our group either Bostwana,BOKINAFASO , Benin or any other B's country. MARK MY WORDS
☺º° boy,who are you.i no know say we don get wizards and illuminati members for Nairaland n̶̲̥̅̊aђ.But oga,no forget me if you see Baba Ijebu numbers for your vision ☺º°,I take wetin you dey worship beg you.
Re: Nigeria Vs Liberia (6 - 1): AFCON 2013 Qualifier On Saturday October-13-2012 by Antego2010: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
pls visit my blog poorrichlagosgirl..com and tell me wt you think

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) / Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) / World's Sexiest Female Footballers In 2022 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.