Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna (14388 Views)

I’m Done! Karrueche Dumps Chris Brown Over Baby Mama Drama / Move Over Rihanna, South African Actress Shows Up Naked For The Channel O Awards / Chris Brown Vs Drake Over Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by mystikal(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2012
now no be garri again, na yam. Ridiculous people.
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by Odinaka00(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2012
Museni:

Nwanne mmadu, echem no so m na ahu ihe nke...
Odikwa egwu o...

Asim kam kenee unu o, udo diiri unu nile
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by relaxbeauty: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2012
Probably Trump made that statement out of sentiments...if Rihanna wants to get back together with Chris Brown after all that has happened between them it her business and her choice. It doesn't mean that Chris Brown may do the same thing again. Maybe he has changed. :\
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by goofie: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2012
at this point, Rihanna shld be left to her fate. she hs chosen Chris;dt means shes ready to be punched and slapped.

some women like the cycle of being beaten and then pampered afterwards.who knows,Rihana cld be one of them.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by DExplorer1: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2012
My comment of the day from his facebook page
Paul T DiGiovanna
"That a man with the money and power of "the Donald" would take the time out of his busy day to comment on such nonsence, shows why he would not have made a good president" GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2012
who is donald trumpet?..
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by beanos(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2012
That is D.P for u, on so many occasions he had tongue lashed OBAMA etc, western Democracy good ooo. I wonder how many of the rich entrepreneurs over there behaves this way. Just like someone here posted "wetin concern Mike Adenuga and 2face". Too Much Money dey worry that Guy.
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by Emmaville(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nwokem.. Sometimes Nairaland na di'm ka ebe ndi ara na eme meeting.. Imagine the nansense..
onya my dear. ndi araaaaaa.hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by Emmaville(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2012
berem: And how does it affect the price of yam in the market? Una never hear say yam don scarce? Una no wan go buy yam put for house? Wetin consign me with Donaldo Trumpet? Abeg make I see well joor! angry
hahahahahahaha. u funny oo
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2012
is it me or most of the users of nairaland have below average IQ? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

The Don stated his opinion of which i happen to agree 100%, last i checked there is still freedom of speech undecided

Please before you comment learn the art of reading, then think then comment... pls do not attempt to skip any of these steps!

and yes a woman beater will always remain such, takes therapy to stop this

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by omar22(m): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2012
lestat: is it me or most of the users of nairaland have below average IQ? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

The Don stated his opinion of which i happen to agree 100%, last i checked there is still freedom of speech undecided

Please before you comment learn the art of reading, then think then comment... pls do not attempt to skip any of these steps!

and yes a woman beater will always remain such, takes therapy to stop this

The last time I checked he has the right to mind his gwad damn business
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by IleIfe2(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2012
but to be honest, chris brown will beat that girl again, lets watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2012
idirect:
Business plan or booty plan grin
toto plan
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by omar22(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2012
Ile-Ife:
but to be honest, chris brown will beat that girl again, lets watch and see.

Since your quite sure about that, can you tell me the lottery number for next week
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
Maybe Rihanna should start dating Donald Trump. hahah!
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by excondido(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nwokem.. Sometimes Nairaland na di'm ka ebe ndi ara na eme meeting.. Imagine the nansense..

is dat an abracadabra or what?
english pls or better still speak pigeon.
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by lillaowow(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
excondido:

is dat an abracadabra or what?
english pls or better still speak pigeon.

PIGEON ko, KIWI ni...see your mouth like PIGEON...

onye ara!!!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by obailala(m): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
The man has simply stated his honest opinion and I personally think he's right.
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by Parddie: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
A man that beats a woman will always beat again. Trump might be changing women like shirt. He obviously is a respecter of women, he hasn't been reported for pushing one yet. And who told you the women didn't have good an memorable times with him. Atleast none of them is complaining, not even after the divorce.The issue is that the lady Rihanna should expect more beating and life threatening spanking.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by SpruceDrinks: 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
grin grin
lillaowow:

onye ara!!!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
Old man should leave young ppl alone, he is jealous...maybe he has plan for her, 5th wife grin
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by Fridayokolo: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
it's quiet cool,that the rate of arrogance and ignorance is on the increase.u guys should learn to read,think properly b4 writin ,brown will still beat rihana very soon.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2012
I love dat statemt of his bt thank God dat i wasn't d only one thinking abt Rihanna gtng in2 d worst trouble of going bck. Wel peopl say love is blind but whn d worst cums 2 an open, then they wil knw dat experience is an eye-opener. Rihanna think twice cos if he does anoda wahala 4 u, jus wanna let ya knw dat i love just few of ya songs nt alllll of dem.
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by Ladytemi(f): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2012
Donald Trump really needs to focus on his life, he needs to stop combing his hair forward and focus on getting a wig or hair piece.
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by AkinDavid2: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
Could or have dated Rhianna..lol
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by excondido(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
lillaowow:

onye ara!!!

must u tribalist always bring ur crushed to be extinct dialet to every thread.....silly irritants.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by moodswing(m): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
#NowPlaying Nosey Ugly Billionaire by Donald Trump.

Shameless A-hole.
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by landon(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
wetin concern agbero with overload?
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by crestime(m): 12:17am On Oct 13, 2012
D-Explorer:
Minutes ago, i was viewing my facebook page and this caught my attention. Donald J. Trump decided to go on facebook and lambast Chris Brown. His words "If Rihanna is dating Chris Brown again then she has a death wish. A beater is always a beater--just watch!"

SOURCE

I still can't relate Donald with issues like these and even making a public post about it. No doubt i await Chris Brown's nasty reply. I think a scene is about to be created cheesy

Sure a scene will surely follow.i've known donald trump as a man who loves to immerse himself into controversies and public gossips.it seems that's his cheap way of getting his political attention.
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by Decryptor(m): 3:38am On Oct 13, 2012
That donald trump should mind his goddamn bizness. D last time i checkd,rihanna confessd that she missd and still luvd chris. How many of donald's ex wives said same of him? As for the beating aspect, chris won't dare it again cos he knows the consequences are dire. The guy just hookd back with rihanna not because he loves her but he wants to get back the fan-base he lost due to the scandal. After that,he'll quietly dump her. Watch and see
Re: Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna by Goldieluks: 4:21am On Oct 13, 2012
Who cares if she dates her ex? If that makes her happy, then she should go ahead with it. Whatever happens to her in future is her headache.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Otunba Subomi Balogun, The Nigerian Billionaire With Over 11 Rolls Royce / A Nairalander Poses With Davido / SHOCKING: See Photo This Secondary School Girl Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.