Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,980 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu (35953 Views)

These Properties Are Urgently For Sale 08065144130 / Check Out ! These Properties For Sale & To Let /lease. / To Let @ Isawo, Agric, Asolo, Agbede In Ikorodu: All These Properties Are Latest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:29am On Jan 10, 2013
omejeo: Did u have new built houses(bungalow and duplex) for sale price and location is impt tanks

Here we go on new duplexes.

4 bedroom duplex at Trans Ekulu, new house, with 2 bedroom BQ and gate house, compound interlocked = N35m

5 bedroom dulex at Trans Ekulu, being completed currently N30M

5 bedroom duplex around 3rd avenue Trans Ekulu N28m
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:32am On Jan 10, 2013
BUNGALOWS

4 bedroom bungalow, compound interlocked, with 2 rooms BQ and gate house = N16m

4 bedroom bungalow all rooms ensuit at upper north Trans Ekulu (about 700 sqm) = N15m

3 bedroom bungalow with BQ at community estate = N12m
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by question(m): 7:56am On Jan 20, 2013
spyder880: The road back into Enugu main city. I have lands for sale sitting directly on the side of this major road, facing the road. The site is something else, very close to a new housing estate under construction.
Price is N2.5m
Oga Spyder, Good job. Keep it up.
The only issue I have with Enugu land is the depth of water-table (borehole water source). I mean some lands are on top of hills.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2013
question:
Oga Spyder, Good job. Keep it up.
The only issue I have with Enugu land is the depth of water-table (borehole water source). I mean some lands are on top of hills.

You are correct, I think that is why the governor has been trying to connect pipe borne water throughout the state capital.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
This is our latest bulletin for the high end properties available for sale in Enugu urban. This bulletin is requested by a friend who called me yesterday.

3200 sqm size, Around Ozubulu street Independence avenue Enugu, plot fenced with gate, a bungalow inside - cost is N70m (asking)

3600 sqm around Nza street with C of O, 70m

2000 sqm along Abakaliki road N155m

2000 sqm around fourth dimention, New Haven, N45m

2000 sqm around choices Independence Layout N35m (asking)
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
Chairman, Pictures speaks volume

1 Like

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
Fhemmmy: Chairman, Pictures speaks volume

Because you asked......

This is Abakaliki road, many important private establishments in Enugu like most banks and other top commercial firms are here on this road going down, Shoprite is also along this road.

A plot is for sale on this road, 2000m2 for N155m.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
You know for someone like me that has not been home for a while, we need to see to appreciate , , , ,
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
This is a very big plot inside Independence avenue Enugu,

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
Same land as above, over 5000m2 and going for N150m asking, the whole length of the fence on the left is part of the land, sharing a fence with an old federal broadcasting house and a higher institution at Enugu.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by ckenneths(m): 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2013
I was invited to visit an estate under construction in the central part of Independence avenue. The location is superb, watch out for the pictures, prices and conditions for purchase here later this night.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by ckenneths(m): 5:43am On Feb 15, 2013
These houses are well built, I monitored the newest ones still under construction, but look at the pictures and call me if you need to buy the houses. This is the first line

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by ckenneths(m): 5:44am On Feb 15, 2013
Another one in the next line

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by ckenneths(m): 5:46am On Feb 15, 2013
Frontal view

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by ckenneths(m): 5:47am On Feb 15, 2013
more

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by ckenneths(m): 5:49am On Feb 15, 2013
look beyond the houses, see the neighborhood of Independence layout.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by ckenneths(m): 5:52am On Feb 15, 2013
closer

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by ckenneths(m): 5:53am On Feb 15, 2013
POP works going on inside

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by ckenneths(m): 5:54am On Feb 15, 2013
The cost of land in this area of Enugu is more than N20m a plot

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by ckenneths(m): 5:56am On Feb 15, 2013
That is, if you even see anyone ready to sell cheesy

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by ckenneths(m): 5:59am On Feb 15, 2013
The developer is ready to commence painting, and he assures me early buyers can choose their own colors. The house will be finished with the best of materials, price is N50 million for each of the houses, contact me on 08033350750 for a detailed inspection of the houses and possible payment as I know the owner one-on-one.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
please Spydman please what is the cost of land at vila layout? post more real estates news and pics on enugu please....home boys writing in from ph. we are interested. you are doing a good job
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
how much is a plot of land at villa layout behind new GRA?
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
ocman: please Spydman please what is the cost of land at vila layout? post more real estates news and pics on enugu please....home boys writing in from ph. we are interested. you are doing a good job

Of course we have many lands for sale in Villa layout, the range between N2.5m-N1.5m.
We also have lands for sale at Heritage estates (also behind New Gra) and some of them are below N1m per plot. How is PH? Thank you bros.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by omejeo: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
Pls i am interested in villa layout can i get a plot for 1m
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
omejeo: Pls i am interested in villa layout can i get a plot for 1m

I will confirm this with my boys and send you a feedback later.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by obiekezieco: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2013
Spider am interested in buying a property in this location in Enugu, please give me more details on obiekezieco@yahoo.co.uk.
charles.
spyder880: INDEPENDENCE LAYOUT PHASE 2

This area stretches from after the mega filling station to the back of the new artisan market, (where goat and sheep are sold) towards the Enugu - Port Harcourt express road, all those lands on the left hand side of the road opposite the main independence layout, its still looking bushy. Inside this bush, a lot of things are happening, there are so many private property developers building new estates for buyers around here, consequently, lands are shooting up in prices here. I was here today and documented these few pictures of roads and developments for us to see.

An average plot of land costs N7m around the back of these estates, but the deeper you go, the cheaper it becomes, we have plots of 6m, 5m, 3.5m, 2.5m, 1.8m etc. The ones that are cheapest are very far and scantily populated, these following pictures were taken around the new estates.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by obiekezieco: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2013
Spyder,
I dont know this villa layout but it might also be an option too.
charles.
spyder880:

Of course we have many lands for sale in Villa layout, the range between N2.5m-N1.5m.
We also have lands for sale at Heritage estates (also behind New Gra) and some of them are below N1m per plot. How is PH? Thank you bros.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
spyder880:

spydy please judge if villa layout is a good area to invest in. Does it have a high tendency to develop in and increase in price in the next 4yrs? respond
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
obiekezieco: Spyder,
I dont know this villa layout but it might also be an option too.
charles.

you said for villa layout 2.5-1.5m. how is this a range? what did u mean to write? Thanks man
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ Obiekezeico, ocman, please I will give you a detailed reply later this night. I am still in the site. Thank you for your patience.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
omejeo: Pls i am interested in villa layout can i get a plot for 1m

I heard N1.5 till N2,5 for now.

ocman:

spydy please judge if villa layout is a good area to invest in. Does it have a high tendency to develop in and increase in price in the next 4yrs? respond

It is a good area to invest in, but nobody can guess the time it will be ripe for immediate development, the government determines that, if they push electricity, water, roads into the estate, the development could be faster.

ocman:

you said for villa layout 2.5-1.5m. how is this a range? what did u mean to write? Thanks man

I only mean that there are plots for sale from N1.5m upwards till N2.5m, all depending on the location, position and size of the land within the estate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Current Price Of Roofing Sheets, Building Materials In Lagos, Rest Of Nigeria / Cost Of Wiring A House. / Landlord Evicts Tenant Not Knowing That His Daughter Has Collected Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.