Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu (35680 Views)

These Properties Are Urgently For Sale 08065144130 / Check Out ! These Properties For Sale & To Let /lease. / To Let @ Isawo, Agric, Asolo, Agbede In Ikorodu: All These Properties Are Latest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by Lasgidi007: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
I want to join in a partnership like this too.Spyder...I respect you because of your love for your fatherland. We should definitely talk more about this proposal.
spyder880:

Very cool, one day we shall graduate to building estates. I am looking for partners in a joint venture for a build-and -sell estate development. Prefarably 4 bedroom bungalows as these sell like chilled pure water under a hot afternoon sun. cheesy
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
Lasgidi007: I want to join in a partnership like this too.Spyder...I respect you because of your love for your fatherland. We should definitely talk more about this proposal.

Haba Bros, the bus has already moved, join us by clicking the link below, we need your ideas.
https://www.nairaland.com/1184175/first-nairaland-property-investment-partnership
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
the mad rush for lands in villa layout. thank God i bought there, it is a wonderful place. Guys go grab yours.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by omejeo: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
Mr spyder where is ur office addres in enugu wil like to meet u concerning villa layout
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
omejeo: Mr spyder where is ur office addres in enugu wil like to meet u concerning villa layout

My office is at Ninth mile corner, call me before you come as I am always at building sites. Alternatively, call my foot soldiers inside Enugu town to go and show you the lands and you can contact me afterwards so I can know your decisions.

Ik on 08030799100
Israel on 08036166901

Carry me along on your findings. You can reach me on 08033350750, thanks.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
spyder880:

I heard N1.5 till N2,5 for now.

It is a good area to invest in, but nobody can guess the time it will be ripe for immediate development, the government determines that, if they push electricity, water, roads into the estate, the development could be faster.

I only mean that there are plots for sale from N1.5m upwards till N2.5m, all depending on the location, position and size of the land within the estate.

what is the price of 100 x 100 at villa layout?
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
[quote author=spyder880]@ Obiekezeico, ocman, please I will give you a detailed reply later this night. I am still in the site. Thank you for your patience.

spydy I WANT YOU TO BUILD A FIVE BEDROOM DUPLEX FOR ME AT VILLA LAYOUT. WE WILL START OCTOBER THIS YEAR. SO DO WELL TO DROP YOUR CONTACT FOR ME
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
halleluyah.. I Just bought 100 x 100ft with a minibungalow at villa layout. I will soon join good landlords in Enugu. will start my building by Oct/nov with spydman. make i hustle money small. i am so happy i went for this purchase. it is a very wonderful area with high future yield. New G.R.A is just a stone throw from it and land costs 7million per plot in new GRA, think of what villa layout will cost in the next 2years. again, UNTH senior surgeons and doctors bought lands there too through their coperative. houses are springing up. it is a very nice location. spydy get set for work oh!! thanks for your info

2 Likes

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
ocman: halleluyah.. I Just bought 100 x 100ft with a minibungalow at villa layout. I will soon join good landlords in Enugu. will start my building by Oct/nov with spydman. make i hustle money small. i am so happy i went for this purchase. it is a very wonderful area with high future yield. New G.R.A is just a stone throw from it and land costs 7million per plot in new GRA, think of what villa layout will cost in the next 2years. again, UNTH senior surgeons and doctors bought lands there too through their coperative. houses are springing up. it is a very nice location. spydy get set for work oh!! thanks for your info

Congratulations bro, I will be available to assist you in every way possible. That area is my backyard so I am at home there.

1 Like

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
The land where this palm tree is standing is up for sale at Enugu. Price is N3.5 million, there are buildings occupied by residents all around the land. It measures 575sqm (roughly 60ft x 100ft) flat Level land with road access in front of it.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
More pictures of the development nearby the plot for sale. There are many other buildings around this plot like a block of 6 flats all inhabited just 10 meters from this plot (I did not picture the block of flats for obvious reasons) Call me for inspection if you need the plot for immediate purchase.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
This land belongs to me and I want to sell it for another investment. This land measures over 1000 sqm and is a corner plot situate at Achara layout Enugu. Title: C of O, Building approvals.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
More of the land for sale. This is an old fence I did in June 2000 after the land was bought. I may start work on this fence while clearing this plot starting from next week.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:08am On Apr 26, 2013
8 flats at N35m, Achara layout.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by blocker: 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
spyder880: Hello my good people, I am opening this thread in response to numerous inquiries for land acquisition especially in Enugu town and environs. I will be posting properties that I am sure of its availability for purchase. I will also follow up with the owner in the event of interest by any prospective buyer to make sure the transaction goes as smooth Às possible. I live here in Enugu and I know everywhere and everyone.

I have been buying lands since I was 19 years for myself and for friends and relatives and have never encountered land dispute. This is because I know the steps to follow and whenever I have doubts, I stop and look carefully. Be sure I can only afford to sell genuine lands as I am always careful to protect my reputation.

Call or mail me whenever you see anything you like in this thread, I will also provide you with the number of my foot soldier who works with me to ensure your satisfaction.

Spyder what can you tell me about Freedom Layout and Rainbow Layout?
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by blocker: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
spyder880: The land where this palm tree is standing is up for sale at Enugu. Price is N3.5 million, there are buildings occupied by residents all around the land. It measures 575sqm (roughly 60ft x 100ft) flat Level land with road access in front of it.

Which area is this Oga Spyder?
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:31am On Apr 29, 2013
blocker:

Which area is this Oga Spyder?

Edem Nike in Enugu. Dont worry, the land has been sold and we are fencing it since last week.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
Just found a wonderful piece of land in a good location in Enugu. N3m per plot. Pictures and locations to follow at night.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
spyder880: Just found a wonderful piece of land in a good location in Enugu. N3m per plot. Pictures and locations to follow at night.

Standing a little higher, overlooking the Golf course estates in Enugu, is this wonderful location going for only N3m. The owner had previously placed the price for N4m but I talked him down because he needs cash like yesterday.

You can see the expensive estates across the highway, empty plots around the other side of the highway sells for at least N8m, the spot I stood on to take this picture is for sale now!

Ok, we are moving, anybody want anything else? We are on the move, some of the plots here sold and work has started grin

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
spyder880: The land where this palm tree is standing is up for sale at Enugu. Price is N3.5 million, there are buildings occupied by residents all around the land. It measures 575sqm (roughly 60ft x 100ft) flat Level land with road access in front of it.

SOLD SOLD SOLD[/size][size=8pt], Fencing of the land in progress.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
spyder880: 8 flats at N35m, Achara layout.

On second thoughts, I feel this property is too overpriced, the rents in this zone is around N300k PA, but I am going to do my maths with N250k, now N250k x 8 flats x 1 year is around N2m, at a selling price of N35m, the new buyer will collect his money in N35m/N2M =17.5 Years?
Run with your money! I will not buy this one, there are better deals out there.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by blocker: 10:31pm On May 01, 2013
blocker:

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:55pm On May 01, 2013
blocker:

Freedom layout is a layout of plots in a developing part of Enugu after Ibagwa Nike (on the road to Ugwuogo Nike). Plots sell for as low as N600k - N700k there but there is no buildings there as of now. Rainbow layout is behind New GRA and very near to Angel layout also near New GRA. All are low priced developing areas in Enugu.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2013
Standing a little higher, overlooking the Golf course estates in Enugu, is this wonderful location going for only N3m. The owner had previously placed the price for N4m but I talked him down because he needs cash like yesterday.

You can see the expensive estates across the highway, empty plots around the other side of the highway sells for at least N8m, the spot I stood on to take this picture is for sale now!

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:31pm On May 05, 2013
A plot of land for sale at Trans Aerodrome, Emene Enugu. The land has a dwarf securing fence.

The land for sale is the one facing this fenced compound across the road. (left hand side of the picture)

This land is in a good location, buyers should start calling to inspect it.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2013
More properties available for purchase here in Enugu. We have plots at Amorji Nike layout for N2m, another for N2.5m.

Duplex for sale at the zoo gardens Enugu for N180 million grin no bi small thingz at all grin
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2013
spyder880: A plot of land for sale at Trans Aerodrome, Emene Enugu. The land has a dwarf securing fence.

The land for sale is the one facing this fenced compound across the road. (left hand side of the picture)

This land is in a good location, buyers should start calling to inspect it.

Good price, good location.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:34pm On May 10, 2013
spyder880: More properties available for purchase here in Enugu. We have plots at Amorji Nike layout for N2m, another for N2.5m.

Duplex for sale at the zoo gardens Enugu for N180 million grin no bi small thingz at all grin

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

A plot was paid for from those I advertised at Amorji Nike, price, N1.8m. Keep the calls coming as we keep picking good deals for you.

This night, I am showing pictures and analysis for a new estste called the Airport road housing estates in Thinkers corner Enugu. Watch out for cool deals as always.

Next week, we do for Elim estates, Bethel estates, Goshen, Rehoboth, Jubilee and others. Watch out as we dig them up grin
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:45am On May 11, 2013
From this estate to Enugu airport is just a 3 minutes drive, you can even see some of the airport runway in the distance.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:50am On May 11, 2013
Part of the estate

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:52am On May 11, 2013
This is how close the estate is to New haven and independence layout.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:54am On May 11, 2013
Ever heard of the dreaded Ogbo n' eche agu? Our own version of omo onile. To be safe from their wahala, you have to deal with people that can legally sideline them. Enjoy the picture. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corinthians Furniture: Dealers In " Home Furniture, Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes!! / 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) / Current Price Of Roofing Sheets, Building Materials In Lagos, Rest Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.