Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl (5960 Views)

/>¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ / ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** / Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by dj5naira(m): 5:50am On Nov 06, 2012
safarigirl: was talking bout me and daftpunk.
I never thought otherwise.
Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by Datboinazz(m): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
safarigirl: was talking bout me and daftpunk.
lwkm@DaftPunk..nt a bad name oh..even sounds ddope..lol..compared 2 "c.uNt-w.hore".
C'mon saf..yur losing steam?? get at me. wat happnd 2 all yur bigMouth nd sassyness. Retaarded biaaatch!!! grin
Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by Alukstuns(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2012
Oboi.. Dis safarigirl bhad o.. Wtf
Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by safarigirl(f): 1:24am On Nov 08, 2012
Datboinazz: lwkm@DaftPunk..nt a bad name oh..even sounds ddope..lol..compared 2 "c.uNt-w.hore".
C'mon saf..yur losing steam?? get at me. wat happnd 2 all yur bigMouth nd sassyness. Retaarded biaaatch!!! grin
I feel the same way bout your mother....why are you egging me on? Does being cussed out get you h0rny? Psychotic son of a retired ashawo. You never reach my level for trash talking, so you better relegate yourself to amateur league, jobless, broke, man-humping mofo like yourself
Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by Datboinazz(m): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
lwkmd!!..lol..Now dats More Lyk It. Talk dat Shit yur Mother taught yu. Bt Too bad yu cnt make a Career outta trash talking, so Nite-stands b d only tin yu'l b Gud at. Lol..nd dnt even try 2 flatter yurself bbitch..even in my dreams i'l only Fuk u if i had a Knife 4 a D1ck..nd puond yu till Blood streams from yur innards..yu dnt deserve any beta!!
Yur Turn...nd dnt make me Wait 4 yur wasted a$$!!
Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by safarigirl(f): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
Datboinazz: lwkmd!!..lol..Now dats More Lyk It. Talk dat Shit yur Mother taught yu. Bt Too bad yu cnt make a Career outta trash talking, so Nite-stands b d only tin yu'l b Gud at. Lol..nd dnt even try 2 flatter yurself bbitch..even in my dreams i'l only Fuk u if i had a Knife 4 a D1ck..nd puond yu till Blood streams from yur innards..yu dnt deserve any beta!!
Yur Turn...nd dnt make me Wait 4 yur wasted a$$!!
for what shall Safari gain by trading words with a disturbed, demented soul? What spell could her words of wisdom cast on a wasted life? Is Safari to blame for one man's lack of the simple thing called a life? Nay! It is said man who ought to be restless enough to get one. For while he wanders in the desert, he takes pleasure in interrupting the lives of those who actually have that much treasure.
Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by Datboinazz(m): 2:59am On Nov 12, 2012
hahahahahahaha!!! lmaO!! Dis Sstupid girl dey use shakespare yab me sha..Tunda Fire yur dat shit hole yu call va-gina!! u mad?? Yur parents never told u dis bt yur wer born d brain of an slowpoke..dat wy yu cnt reason rationaly. The only tin yu'l eva b Gud 4 is giving blow-jobs due 2 d excess saliva dt yur mouth cnt hold. Yur father is constatly regreting d fact dt he dint snap yur neck within minutes dt yu wer born..d poor old man prayed 4 a child bt got a retard instead.
What do u hav 2 say 4yurself..yu god4saken piece a'shit!!
Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by Datboinazz(m): 3:01am On Nov 12, 2012
hahahahahahaha!!! lmaO!! Dis Sstupid girl dey use shakespare yab me sha..Tunda Fire yur dat sh1t hole yu call va-gina!! u mad?? Yur parents never told u dis bt yur wer born wit d brain of an 1mbécile..dat wy yu cnt reason rationaly. The only tin yu'l eva b Gud 4 is giving blow-jobs due 2 d excess saliva dt yur mouth cnt hold. Yur father is constatly regreting d fact dt he dint snap yur neck within minutes dt yu wer born..d poor old man prayed 4 a child bt got a re-tard instead.
What do u hav 2 say 4yurself..yu god4saken piece a'shyt!!
Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by safarigirl(f): 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dear Son of a retired Pr0st!tute,

I got info from a reliable source that the link of this topic was posted on another thread just cos some dude you got a score with wanted to mock you....I had no idea I was bringing disrepute to his lordship's oh-so-mighty character. I want to humbly apologise for causing any damages to your 'cred'. There is apparently no need to keep trading words with you cos you're merely trying to push buttons just so you can redeem your hopelessly tarnished image (if you ever had one to start with).

I've made my point, I do not expect a neanderthal of your caliber to register that in your dysfunctional brain (if it hasn't already been overrun by crickets and cobwebs). Like I said before, you're a waste of space, time and even air. It's quite pathetic that you've chosen to solely useless yourself on a forum of this sort.

I wish you well in your quest to provoke someone else, who I hope treats you as well as I have....

Yours Sincerely,
Safari.

1 Like

Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by Thawarplay(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
safarigirl: Dear Son of a retired Pr0st!tute,

I got info from a reliable source that the link of this topic was posted on another thread just cos some dude you got a score with wanted to mock you....I had no idea I was bringing disrepute to his lordship's oh-so-mighty character. I want to humbly apologise for causing any damages to your 'cred'. There is apparently no need to keep trading words with you cos you're merely trying to push buttons just so you can redeem your hopelessly tarnished image (if you ever had one to start with).

I've made my point, I do not expect a neanderthal of your caliber to register that in your dysfunctional brain (if it hasn't already been overrun by crickets and cobwebs). Like I said before, you're a waste of space, time and even air. It's quite pathetic that you've chosen to solely useless yourself on a forum of this sort.

I wish you well in your quest to provoke someone else, who I hope treats you as well as I have....

Yours Sincerely,
Safari.

lmfao.... Safari add me fb.com/tha.warplay
Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by safarigirl(f): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tha warplay:

lmfao.... Safari add me fb.com/tha.warplay
is it the profile that says from Oyo state Nigeria? If yes, sent a request, ma profile pic's the girl with the pink-rimmed glasses
Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by Datboinazz(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
lwkm....**Yawns** I was getting bored alredy seff.
Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by kingofhiphop101(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2012
SLEAKIN AND WARPLAY.. ..BRAVOOOO!!
BUT THIS IS SLEAKIDS DAY !!

Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2012
Igbo people follow my signature
Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by JaePhilips: 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
i call/out safari girl... Brutal diss
+

u wana chicken out?
Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by safarigirl(f): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sup wiv everyone calling me out?...lemme think on't
Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by JaePhilips: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
safarigirl: Sup wiv everyone calling me out?...lemme think on't with my cu.nt

i love callin out cocky gurlz
Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by safarigirl(f): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2012
JaePhilips:

i love callin out d0p3 gurlz
...cos erryone knows gurls are easy target...
Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by airmark(m): 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
^^^ I dey behind ya, like sony and kanye dey behind Dbanj. wink
Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by sleakid(m): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
lol safari
Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by safarigirl(f): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
^^tis the truth, innit? @Airmark, yeah, yeah, I gerrit. @Jae, bring it
Re: Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl by iammozeez(m): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2013
SMH..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 / ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** / Dracolee "Bolanle " Prod By Dennyzee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.