Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** (3781 Views)

|««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| / * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * / \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by GIYAZZ(m): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2014
Giyazz vs Iamaromolaeran

1st match link: www.nairaland.com/1933119/battle-immortals-giyazz-vs-iamaromolaeran

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules-

20 lines/10 bars

- Deadline is 10pm, Wednesday 19
November 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.

Goodluck!
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nigga change the title to darkrebel ....this is my new account ....
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by GIYAZZ(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Darkrebel:
Nigga change the title to darkrebel ....this is my new account ....
It's Iamaromolaeran I battled, not Wackrebel. Just prep' your bars for tomorrow, I don't want this Drama now.
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by AbuMikey(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
GIYAZZ:
It's Iamaromolaeran I battled, not Wackrebel. Just prep' your bars for tomorrow, I don't want this Drama now.

LMAO gringrin

Giyazz the CRAZE-Girl cheesytongue
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by GIYAZZ(m): 12:36am On Nov 19, 2014
Check! tongue

2 Likes

Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by GIYAZZ(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Shawarma you so dead! You so gonna get murked!

Cos my lines firm still/ gents feel/
Your men kneel/ and applaud these rhymes. . .
cos I'm lyrically damn skilled/ but you? Can't thrill/ you're boring and lame. . . you's like a colony, a sand heap of termites. . . bro, you Ain't Ill!!!

The only way you winning this brawl is with Magic man/
In your dreams, in a play, when you 'magine that/
U loosin errthing! Cos I'm bound to win this with a long margin, fact/
Win ya girl! Then spit hard metals to steal your Plastic fans!!!

You's a poor messed gee/ a weak rapper! Who been Loosin battles errday, more 'cently/
Real niggaz here use you to gain points. . . and right now. . . like we battling on air. . . I'm beating you flawlessly!!!

Don't vex me!

Or I tell 'em what you do/ inshort I'm pissed, I'd tell 'em, whatchu do?/
Iam's a Big baby that cries red and purple too/ when he looses battles. . . like after Elymax murked him twice, he told Sosiqdude/
That he ain't gon' participate in the NL audio cypher no more. . . Cos niggas here hate him and his bars. . . What a slowpoke!
And if he tries says I'm lying? As a correct Church band boy. . . imma stab his mouth with ministry drumsticks. . . so he'd confess I'm telling the Gospel truth!!!

He's a wack wimp!

Forget the Garbage he spits/ kr0ne murked him twice, and we all witnessed the savage retreat/
Cos he a weak glad, that's good to manage defeat/ a bbitch nigga! ...kinda man you'd punch in the chest region. . . and mistakenly damage his ttits!!!

So warn the proud weaklin/ the stubborn loud vixen/
To stop braggin' with 'em lame lines he might have bitten/ cos next he makes mouth? Imma deck him with Cd's/ whip him with Jack plugs, hit him with mixers, then smash his head on a speaker. . . now that's a Sound beating!!!

Cos he maybe rated high on whatsapp. . .

But strictly not here/ he only referring the tattered polo he rockin, if he says his top-tier!/
So calm and jejely bone/ if you heard the bloke/
Sayin he'd beat me. . . Pftt! Cos y'all know I'm a sharp slave merchant. . . and once this nigger shows his 'black a..ss' around here. . . . he's surely gettin' owned!!!

Limerick mood! imma bite your nnipples/ next you brag about how your lines gore people/
Cos it's obvious and clear, your rhymes bore, simple/ and ya barz are lame like a Catholic auction market days for cripples!!!

Killin' him with rich lines, my pen na don/ murderous agenda, see, this fella gone/
Slap the fool's blunt facials till my palm prints a palm circle. . . Punch him in a dangerous angle. . . cos his squeer. . . I'd disfigure his shape with lyrical bullets. . . so it's not a plane figure with five sides, when he dropped dead! And y'all realise. . . The painter gone!!!

Check!

Who's Iam? he ain't level with this tight pal/ if I was blocked, I'd take Dark out with Light bars!/
Floor him/ Lauryn/ pun, flog him with a heel. . . maul him/ beatin the poor wimp/ gored him flawlessly/
So after this 'bout. . . y'all will throw him Satchet water just to help me confirm it's a Pure win!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2014

Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
#Keys
* We all Know how Giyazz front Teeth are.
* the name of Giyazz girlfriend is Charity.
* we all know bout' Giyazz sister.

*Leggo

Giyazz should have cowered....chickened and Ran/ but since the coward.... Insisted we Rap/ so listen to facts/ as i discuss G's 'teeth'...that's filthy and Crap/ plus that space in between....is the reason we laugh/ cos it always reminds us....of "English Class-work" ...... "Fill in the gap"!! /

And if Giyazz swerves......or drifts to my zone/ then to his g.f's 'house'....i ll' bring in them chromes/
Ruin her rotor cuff.....when am twisting her bones/
And from her 'Crib' alone.....i ll' start slitting his Ho/..for its written and known/...that the name "Charity" ..... "Begins at Home"!! /

Like yazidi women....he ll' be rraped with words......
Before I pull his beards/ and he ll' lose his strength/ when Amanda's conjured...with this flagrant brash....and reeling text/ so as to prove in depth/ that just like his Sis....Giyazz career....is as good as dead/

You ll" see "Justice League" ....if this shrimp forgot that/ i had killed him before....with flints and cutlass/
Call me "Green Lantern" ....when am Ripping the numb hag/ or i ll' morph to that Hero...... "that sprints on track fast" / or i ll' abduct the "Captain" ...and make G 'remember'....without giving him "Flash" back!! /

I ll' leave Mazi Dazed/ then detach the fake/ and if he dares to "Question" ....i ll' slash his face/ with sparkling blades/ then give him the "Answer" ……like "Frank Idohu" .... "After the Commercial Break" !!/

And for acclaiming he's Manager....he ll' be pierced in his scalp/ when i ransack his office...to leave tears in his calf/ cos reason he's Manager....is cos he's been managing a Shirt....for a Year and a Half !!/

I ll" shape shift to "Wrongturn"
Then barge in G's "Shop"....on Monday Night/ to buy a sprite....with Cornflakes and/ some pancake,Pies/
Then move to the counter....with a bomb raised high/ and when Giyazz says hello....i ll' let my gun say Hi/....then you ll' see Giyazz plead...like " "Wrong" Abeg, "Wrong" Abeg"...fore' i bonk the dumb Ape's eyes/ then tell him "Customers"....."Are always Right " !!/

And while he preached litanies/ I dey shark Shepe....and sniff Canibis/
Drygin, Schnapps....i was sipping em' drinks/
So if Giyazz tempt me....i go pour "Alomo" for him eye.....till he Weeps "Bitterly" /

And If this herd man....that should be moving them cattle/ tries making the News...he ll' be duly dismantled/ fore' i throw a fist....that ll' leave him "below screen".....like "Movie Subtitles"!!/
You ll' see me blight this swine/ murk and crack his spine/ then turn him to letter "N" .....fore' he's shattered and/  "Slashed horizontally" ....till giyazz looking.....like the "Naira Sign"!!! (₦)

And 'Motorists' will hail....me as Frankenstein/ for i ll' control the 'road'... when I plank this Ant/ paint him "Red,yellow,green" …….have him Clamped with fangs/ then "hang him in the street".... "Human Traffic Light"!!!

So Tag me a "Teacher"....once i hold this cane/ its to choke this lame/
Till Giyazz death.... "will bring his Parents to School".....like its "Open Day" !!/

So accept your fate/ know your mum blew my "flute"....and pecked my Nape/ but if this lifeless Gay/ says a girl blew his "Trumpet" ....it must be that "Angel" ....on "Judgement Day"!! /
And since G...is so far from the Lord/ i ll' correct the pagan....flip him over the board/ till his shoulders are hurt/
Then stitch G's Heart.....to a "Verse last part" ......now he's "Closer" to God !!!/

3 Likes

Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Shawarma you so dead! You so gonna get murked!

Cos my lines firm still/ gents feel/
Your men kneel/ and applaud these rhymes. . .
cos I'm lyrically damn skilled/ but you? Can't thrill/ you're boring and lame. . . you's like a colony, a sand heap of termites. . . bro, you Ain't Ill!!!

The only way you winning this brawl is with Magic man/
In your dreams, in a play, when you 'magine that/
U loosin errthing! Cos I'm bound to win this with a long margin, fact/
Win ya girl! Then spit hard metals to steal your Plastic fans!!!

You's a poor messed gee/ a weak rapper! Who been Loosin battles errday, more 'cently/
Real niggaz here use you to gain points. . . and right now. . . like we battling on air. . . I'm beating you flawlessly!!!

Don't vex me!

Or I tell 'em what you do/ inshort I'm pissed, I'd tell 'em, whatchu do?/
Iam's a Big baby that cries red and purple too/ when he looses battles. . . like after Elymax murked him twice, he told Sosiqdude/
That he ain't gon' participate in the NL audio cypher no more. . . Cos niggas here hate him and his bars. . . What a slowpoke!
And if he tries says I'm lying? As a correct Church band boy. . . imma stab his mouth with ministry drumsticks. . . so he'd confess I'm telling the Gospel truth!!!

He's a wack wimp!

Forget the Garbage he spits/ kr0ne murked him twice, and we all witnessed the savage retreat/
Cos he a weak glad, that's good to manage defeat/ a bbitch nigga! ...kinda man you'd punch in the chest region. . . and mistakenly damage his ttits!!!

To stop braggin' with 'em lame lines he might have bitten/ cos next he makes mouth? Imma deck him with Cd's/ whip him with Jack plugs, hit him with mixers, then smash his head on a speaker. . . now that's a Sound beating!!!

Cos he maybe rated high on whatsapp. . .

But strictly not here/ he only referring the tattered polo he rockin, if he says his top-tier!/
So calm and jejely bone/ if you heard the bloke/
Sayin he'd beat me. . . Pftt! Cos y'all know I'm a sharp slave merchant. . . and once this nigger shows his 'black a..ss' around here. . . . he's surely gettin' owned!!!

Limerick mood! imma bite your nnipples/ next you brag about how your lines gore people/
Cos it's obvious and clear, your rhymes bore, simple/ and ya barz are lame like a Catholic auction market days for cripples!!!

Killin' him with rich lines, my pen na don/ murderous agenda, see, this fella gone/
Slap the fool's blunt facials till my palm prints a palm circle. . . Punch him in a dangerous angle. . . cos his squeer. . . I'd disfigure his shape with lyrical bullets. . . so it's not a plane figure with five sides, when he dropped dead! And y'all realise. . . The painter gone!!!

Check!

Who's Iam? he ain't level with this tight pal/ if I was blocked, I'd take Dark out with Light bars!/
Floor him/ Lauryn/ pun, flog him with a heel. . . maul him/ beatin the poor wimp/ gored him flawlessly/
So after this 'bout. . . y'all will throw him Satchet water just to help me confirm it's a Pure win!!!

Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by GIYAZZ(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Guy, it's 10 bars. Remove one bar from yours!

And for the record: my GF's name is not Charity, it's Chelsea.
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
stop derailing the thread ..and swaying votes...its a rap battle..anything goes.. go to nl chatroom..read my message there and reply there
guykhena pls help us tag judges ...and giyazz we both stretched and did 11 bars....so knock it off
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Guykhena(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tags;
Ibime
Coogar
Mikuz
Emaprince
Guykhena
Limerick
Kr0ne
Ksslib
Elymaxiimus
Fuckyouhard
YoungDaNaval
Teddybiyasi
Gottoboy
Lagunna
Yeyenatu
007Bruce
Warriblood
Ojoawo,
thunderstorm
Illness
Elvisonjack2
Deepthoughts
Jigsawkillah
Iceskidd
Wrongturn
Ckushy
Testerfuze
Sammcarter
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Captainflash
Willofsteel
Richommie
Rapacme.
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by mikuz(m): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Voting Criteria :
Opener - 1 point : Giyazz

Rhymes - 2 points : Tie

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points : Giyazz

Punchlines - 3 points : Giyazz

Personals - 2 points : Giyazz

Flow - 1 point : Tie

Wordplays - 2 points : Tie

Closer - 1 point : Tie

MVGT : Giyazz

1 Like

Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by sosiqdude(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
Looking..........
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by obainojazz(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
I no dey tagged again..
watching verds sha.
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
obainojazz:
I no dey tagged again..
watching verds sha.

he must have mistakenly not added yours...

do vote on it
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Limerick: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Voting Criteria:

Opener - 1 point : NIL Giyaz should have gotten this but for the forced wordplay and Darkrebel, yours just lacked the sting, I know what you were trying to do, a 'Personal Punch' with some humour in it but next time, make your set ups hotter or shorter. In the sense that, when its short, it makes the end punch killer-ready but when it long, try to make the set up hotter and attractive to readers to keep the vibe on, a long set up can even give yu added advantage of adding two or more punches in a bar.

Rhymes - 2 points : Tie, I Cant give this to any of you

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points : Darkrebel got this crit with this
"Like yazidi women....he ll' be rraped with words......
Before I pull his beards/ and he ll' lose his strength/ when Amanda's conjured...with this flagrant brash....and reeling text/ so as to prove in depth/ that just like his Sis....Giyazz career....is as good as dead/"

Punchlines - 3 points : Giyazz, was more consitent and well worded.

Personals - 2 points : Quotes
Giyaz: Or I tell 'em what you do/ inshort I'm pissed, I'd tell 'em, whatchu do?/
And if he tries says I'm lying? As a correct Church band boy. . .imma stab his mouth with ministry drumsticks. . .so he'd confess I'm telling the Gospel truth!!!

He's a wack wimp!

Cos he a weak glad, that's good to manage defeat/a bbitch nigga!...kindamanyou'd punch in thechest region. . .and mistakenly damage histtits!!!

Darkrebel: Giyazz should have cowered....chickened and Ran/ but since the coward.... Insisted we Rap/ so listen to facts/ as i discuss G's 'teeth'...that's filthy and Crap/ plus that space in between....is the reason we laugh/ cos it always reminds us....of"English Class-work"......"Fill in the gap"!!/

Giyaz edged this by a small margin and btw, Darkrebel's Charity begins at home doesnt make any sense to me tho. Giyaz got this

Flow - 1 point : Tie

Wordplays - 2 points : Tie

Closer - 1 point : Darkrebel, a lil better than Giyazz's

Giyaz 5 - 3 Darkrebel

MVGT : Giyazz
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by 007Bruce: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
You both force & stretch punches like George foreman in congo

MV - tie
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by obainojazz(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Opener - 1 point- darkrebel
...when i saw dat pix with no front tooth..i know wahala dey......you's like a colony, a
sand heap of termites. . . bro, you Ain't Ill!!!(are termites Ill...or maybe I don't get it)
Rhymes - 2 points-gats tie rhymes..love em both.
Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points-giyaz got this..
Punchlines - 3 points-tie
Personals - 2 points-darkrebel as i discuss G's 'teeth'...that's filthy and
Crap/ plus that space in between....is the reason
we laugh/ cos it always reminds us....of "English
Class-work" ...... "Fill in the gap"!! /(this killed all).
Flow - 1 point-gats give giyaz dis one..flowed more easy with his.
Wordplays - 2 points-tie-both had intelligent wordplays
Closer - 1 point-.. So after this 'bout. . . y'all will throw him Satchet
water just to help me confirm it's a Pure win!!!
Then stitch G's Heart.....to a "Verse last part"
......now he's "Closer" to God !!!/
Abeg na tie... d ope battle..
mvgt-tie
rebel was more creative though...
.warriblood come vote.
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by mikuz(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hehehe . . 0 - 2.
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by obainojazz(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
mikuz:
Hehehe . . 0 - 2.

be like u want make rebel lose...
.Lol..
we need people we no hate Dis two guys ..
krone chief judge..oga come.
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by mikuz(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
obainojazz:
be like u want make rebel lose...
.Lol..
we need people we no hate Dis two guys ..
krone chief judge..oga come.

I just pasted the current scores, how does that translate to hating?
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
hey Mikuz mind yourself and grow some brain...you didn't set up the thread..why are you derailing the thread and counting votes when no one asked you to and acting like a paid ho ..are you cursed? get your childish behaviour out of here..you bastard
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by obainojazz(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
mikuz:

I just pasted the current scores, how does that translate to hating?
no vex sir...na d tone I checked...I never see u laugh for scores like dis.
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by mikuz(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hehehehehe . , , grin
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by mikuz(m): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
obainojazz:
no vex sir...na d tone I checked...I never see u laugh for scores like dis.

Giyazz's punches are too sweet, na wetin dey make me laugh.

grin
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
stop detailing the thread ..and sit back for mature people to come vote..this is the last time am asking you to stop ...

useless ffool
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
I promise you .if you chat here again and derail this thread ..I promise to spam your tourney's final...just watch out
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by mikuz(m): 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
To stop braggin' with 'em lame lines he might have bitten/ cos next he makes mouth? Immadeckhim withCd's/whip him withJack plugs, hit him withmixers,then smash his head on aspeaker. . .now that's a Sound beating!!!

This is a real sound beating . . .

1 Like

Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
cool... your final is on Sunday... till then ..game on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mailmalc Vs Wordsmith / * * * ^ ^ Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread ^ ^ * * * / Mykali, This Be Chinko Rap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.