Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Brief History Of NDOKWA - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Brief History Of NDOKWA (36662 Views)

Brief History Of Nnewi / Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture / Enu Ani (ndokwa ,ukwani Or Aniocha) Sons And Daugthers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Brief History Of NDOKWA by Banmeallday: 4:10am On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Brief History Of NDOKWA by fero007: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
There are many books, many scholars and historians, on this matter, they all give different conflicting accounts. So since none of us was there before 20th century, let's ask the ndokwa people themselves, go to delta and ask the kwale man if he is Igbo and see his answer, go to rivers and ask the ndoni man if he is from Benin and see his answer.
Re: Brief History Of NDOKWA by gifted5050: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2019
Oh really this is a forum for learning except for some insulting and abusive words and statements used on this thread. First and foremost I am from delta state and ndokwa west and really my dad is an historian and he just told me his own version which also I can say are quiet different from the view of most scholars and believe you be these stories were all told to him by great men of Abbi town because that's my village.

Really I want to learn more and know more about my origin and getting info online is not all that reliable just believe it.

About where we all come from, there is a DNA test/analogy machine detector that each proved that we are all related in this world and are from one root, well I don't believe it my self..
But a lot seems to be in common amongst languages, culture and traditions. Even some Norms and values have been proven to have similarities.

Lastly I want to say when we go spiritually may be we can get to the root if the matter as for where we originated from.

One love guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Oldest African Temple In Brazil Which Used To Be A Church.pic / Oruko, Oriki And Orile, The Genius Of The Yoruba In Human Nomenclature / Is English Our Native Language In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.