Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Whose Life Does He Save? Mum Or Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whose Life Does He Save? Mum Or Wife? (1129 Views)

As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? / Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Life Does He Save? Mum Or Wife? by clintonty(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2008
undecided Mr Ad has a very loving wife who stood by him in times of need, and now they are well -to -do. Mr Ad has a mother, mother indeed, who made sure Mr Ad completes his education after the death of his father when he was 12. Now the duo (i.e. Mr Ad"s wife and his mother) needed kidney donation and he can only give to one of them, else both will die. WHO DOES HE GIVE THE KIDNEY? MUM OR WIFE?
Re: Whose Life Does He Save? Mum Or Wife? by Blackcat(f): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2008
Wife
Re: Whose Life Does He Save? Mum Or Wife? by RichyBlacK(m): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2008
Mother of his kids - wife.
Re: Whose Life Does He Save? Mum Or Wife? by dimpules: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2008
tough one! Better not to be in that situation

I think he should give it to his wife though
Re: Whose Life Does He Save? Mum Or Wife? by playmate(f): 12:28am On Jan 23, 2008
his wife is of a more important priority dan his mother.if its true i wish her gudluck.
Re: Whose Life Does He Save? Mum Or Wife? by dups10(f): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2008
i think this topic is very funny but i will suggest his wife.
Re: Whose Life Does He Save? Mum Or Wife? by clintonty(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2008
The replies above support that the wife should be favoured. Could this not mean that the guy does not love his mum? what if the mum survives, how do you think she would feel? pls back your answers with reasons and considerations.
Re: Whose Life Does He Save? Mum Or Wife? by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 04, 2019
Mom
Re: Whose Life Does He Save? Mum Or Wife? by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 04, 2019
More than 10years later I think this thread deserve some to be on fp

Cc lalasticlala Dominique mynd44
Re: Whose Life Does He Save? Mum Or Wife? by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 04, 2019
He can kill himself and donate both to mother and wife. Problem solved.

Another thread of mother against wife with a very unrealistic scenario. What for? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Whose Life Does He Save? Mum Or Wife? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:01am On Dec 04, 2019
Pls we need updates on this both the wife and the mum

(1) (Reply)

How Will A Poor Husband Survive. / Can I Make Entry In Any Welfare Office In Nigeria? / Breakingnews: Pipeline Exploded At Ogolonto Area In Ikorodu, Firefighter Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.