Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,561 members, 7,850,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

How Will A Poor Husband Survive. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will A Poor Husband Survive. (1128 Views)

What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / How Many Did You Survive? / Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will A Poor Husband Survive. by bicey(m): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2008
Here this! What happens if you are the husband and you dont have the Cash to satisfy the major needs of your home. Thoug you try hard.
Re: How Will A Poor Husband Survive. by almondjoy(f): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2008
You are not trying hard enough then.

Try harder.
Re: How Will A Poor Husband Survive. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2008
Male prostitutes are needed around.

Selling bodies isn't the ultimate solution for women alone. cheesy
Re: How Will A Poor Husband Survive. by amsky(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2008
that was uncalled for michelin89.

my dear poster,times may be rough for a couple,but with hard work,things will look up.hard work and prayer that the GOOD LORD will crown your efforts with success.that is the most probable answer.
cheers.
Re: How Will A Poor Husband Survive. by DD5: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2008
bicey:

Here this! What happens if you are the husband and you don't have the Cash to satisfy the major needs of your home. Thoug you try hard.

My dad was once in that situation when he had to prematurely retire.
He was lucky, he married a real woman (not the little chickens of nowadays who dont believe they owe any responsibilities to their families). My mom almost single-handedly shouldered the financial burden of the home for a couple of yrs. Today my dad is back on his finiancial feet and their marriage is even stronger.

@ topic; Nothing will happen, though men are supposed to be financially responsible for their families wives are supposed to be a helpmeet.
Re: How Will A Poor Husband Survive. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2008
amsky:

that was uncalled for michelin89.

Just being realistic. Nothing more frustrating than a jobless guy!
Re: How Will A Poor Husband Survive. by adeboo(f): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2008
You really need to do ur best to provide for ur family.
You just gotta try harder.
Re: How Will A Poor Husband Survive. by sistajay(f): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2008
Tell him now is not the time to give up hope he has to keep on looking for a job.
Re: How Will A Poor Husband Survive. by osisi5: 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2008
bicey:

Here this! What happens if you are the husband and you don't have the Cash to satisfy the major needs of your home. Thoug you try hard.

Let that husband keep on trying.
He must not give up or lose hope.
The only thing worse than being unemployed or incapable of providing is hopelessness.
Hope will give him the drive to keep searching and praying
And hopefully,good fortune will smile on him.
Re: How Will A Poor Husband Survive. by noel76(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2008
@ michelin89, just pray u dont fall prey, then u ll re-phrase dat text of urs.hsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: How Will A Poor Husband Survive. by manmustwac(m): 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2008
just like u planned your introduction and wedding and the kids dat u have. i believe u should have a plan for the hard times. You should plan for a rainy day
Re: How Will A Poor Husband Survive. by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 28, 2008
noel76:

@ michelin89, just pray u don't fall prey, then u ll re-phrase that text of urs.hsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I am not a man and if I may ask: "Why would a poor man want to make someone else poor by getting married?"

People should think more selflessly!
Re: How Will A Poor Husband Survive. by Akinagirl(f): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2008
that wouldn't be a bad thread to start on your own, good Q.

(1) (Reply)

Husband Store! Really Funny But Is It True? / I Need A Sincere Answer / Disadvantages Of Being A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.