Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport (12442 Views)

Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border / NDLEA Recovers N59m Cocaine Hidden In Whisky Bottles (pictured) / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2012
costlymayor: hmm, i dont think we helping this guy by making him serve term in the nigerian prison, if you really want to help him, i think he'll be in the best mode for a better change rite now, just talk to him and get him closer to God, we've had enough scapegoat and dnt need another. why are we acting like saints, we all know corruption is everywhere. i will not be surprised to hear that the receiver of this cocaine is an NDLEA worker. oooooo, how i wish i can just have a word or two with this guy to make him a better person...........
That is what Prison is for, he will become a better person in just 5 minutes in Nigerian jail, I heard that the prison in Nigeria is the scariest baptism.

2 Likes

Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by ismhab(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2012
berem: Who cares? undecided
I
Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by Rooneyboy(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2012
190-the-clown:
Nigerians should know that anyone enroute brazil mst be searched

There's a look out for that country these days

190 has spoken !
Baba which country u dey sef ?
And wetin u dey work ?
Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by timbros(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2012
hmmm na wao...
Guy na to plan that burial anniversary inside Kirikiri be that o

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by acidtalk: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2012
In as much as I am against illegality of any sort, I am so Dissapointed with the way cases are being handled in Nigeria.

When the story of those Lead University and other Elite crimes were brought. Forward, they reported it as "Names Witheld". Now after seeing this man probably has No godfather of any sort, they didn't only put up his name but also showed his face.

Justice should be equal irrespective of Tribe, religion or status. But so unfortunate man can't be like God.

Billionaire or penury, God will surely judge every man equally.

2 Likes

Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2012
God created Coca Plant and said its all Good! Now Man calls it illegal and mayhem ensues....humanity and their myopicism. I say, lets legalize drugs and sell them as prescription pills for people to get high while Government makes money from Tax.

2 Likes

Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by Burger01(m): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2012
Choii, Oluigbo!!!! Na by force you must do burial anniversary?
Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by acidtalk: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2012
Seun are you and you moderators sleeping or DEAD that you can't HIDE all this stu*pid writeup made against the IBos?

This should be a Nigerian issue and not put the blame on one tribe.

You people are just damn too bias.

2 Likes

Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by Burger01(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2012
costlymayor: hmm, i dont think we helping this guy by making him serve term in the nigerian prison, if you really want to help him, i think he'll be in the best mode for a better change rite now, just talk to him and get him closer to God, we've had enough scapegoat and dnt need another. why are we acting like saints, we all know corruption is everywhere. i will not be surprised to hear that the receiver of this cocaine is an NDLEA worker. oooooo, how i wish i can just have a word or two with this guy to make him a better person...........

Please, what are you saying?
Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by jigawatts(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2012
Oluigboka Chukwuemeka Emmanuel ..................... ok ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

“I needed money for the burial anniversary of my late father. As the breadwinner, everybody is looking up to me for the sponsorship of the anniversary. I have lived in Brazil for over five years but I have no money to undertake this important family responsibility. My interest was the 2,000 euros they promised to pay me”.

cheesy what a sweet reason grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by Burger01(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2012
acidtalk: In as much as I am against illegality of any sort, I am so Dissapointed with the way cases are being handled in Nigeria.

When the story of those Lead University and other Elite crimes were brought. Forward, they reported it as "Names Witheld". Now after seeing this man probably has No godfather of any sort, they didn't only put up his name but also showed his face.

Justice should be equal irrespective of Tribe, religion or status. But so unfortunate man can't be like God.

Billionaire or penury, God will surely judge every man equally.

All drugs suspects are named to the public. That's the standard in NDLEA. Didn't they name baba suwe when even he was still in observation?

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by Kslib(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: GOOD QUESTION. IF IT WASNT ILLEGAL THEN ALL THIS WAHALA WILL VANISH AND IT WOULD BE CHEAPER. I THINK IT IS ILLEGAL BECAUSE THIS IS A HUGE SOURCE OF CURRENCY FOR AMERICA. THEY CONTROL ALL THE DRUGS IN AFGHAN AND SOUTH AMERICA. THEY MAKE THE MAJOR MONEY FROM IT AND THE AMERICAN GOVT HATES COMPETITION SO IT CRIMINALIZES ANYONE ELSE WHO TRIES TO DABBLE IN IT. ON THE PATH OF NAIJA ? WE ARE JUST DOING FOLLOW FOLLOW BEHIND AMERICAN POLICY
Exactly!!! I thought as much..
Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by topsyking: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2012
acidtalk: Seun are you and you moderators sleeping or DEAD that you can't HIDE all this stu*pid writeup made against the IBos?

This should be a Nigerian issue and not put the blame on one tribe.

You people are just damn too bias.

Acidman I think someone will spray you with that acid soon..u r so dumb and stu*ippid...were u dead wen similar thread was on yesterday and pple bashing yoruba pple..but when its ur stu*ppid tribe u will start shouting tribalism..I think u need to go hang urself and dem ur name be pour on ur body. And den thrown into d sea..rubbbish tribe

2 Likes

Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2012
I wonder what will happen to those jewellery
Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by Sijo01(f): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2012
Nna na wa ooo. See talent!
Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by Super1759: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: These drugs importers dont know that there are other products to bring into the country that generates more than 1000 times the revenue from illegal drugs. Creative shit!
it is quicker and easier to make money with illegal things and drugs
Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by Super1759: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2012
I have been thinking about this for long. Why are these drugs costly that they bring such fortune to the sellers
Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by taharqa: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: GOOD QUESTION. IF IT WASNT ILLEGAL THEN ALL THIS WAHALA WILL VANISH AND IT WOULD BE CHEAPER. I THINK IT IS ILLEGAL BECAUSE THIS IS A HUGE SOURCE OF CURRENCY FOR AMERICA. THEY CONTROL ALL THE DRUGS IN AFGHAN AND SOUTH AMERICA. THEY MAKE THE MAJOR MONEY FROM IT AND THE AMERICAN GOVT HATES COMPETITION SO IT CRIMINALIZES ANYONE ELSE WHO TRIES TO DABBLE IN IT. ON THE PATH OF NAIJA ? WE ARE JUST DOING FOLLOW FOLLOW BEHIND AMERICAN POLICY
Sm ppl's head need to be checkd, lol
Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by free2ryhme: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2012
uzoexcel:
i m sure his yoruba/brazilian boss wouldav taken flight by now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yeah but it is the ibo man that got caught
Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by shadrach77: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
the ability of the ibo man to invent new ways of beating the system is amazing! grin grin grin
Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by Nuezha(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2012
free2ryhme:

yeah but it is the ibo man that got caught
Yes.
In the US, white Americans are the real criminals, however, black Americans are the real convicts.

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2012
5alive: If ndigbo were to be a country, it wud be d most corrupt country in d whole world

otu gbaakwa nnegi there...
Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by topsyking: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
5alive: If ndigbo were to be a country, it wud be d most corrupt country in d whole world
True True TRUeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeE

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by hammedkola(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2012
Everything, na from Brazil
Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by Aizebioje(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
All these cocaine and illegal substance being seized here nd there,where do they actually go? Surely not all of them are being flushed down the toilet
Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by lacasa: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2012
IGBOS! IGBOS!! IGBOS!!!

Ђδω many times did i call u angry
Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by Profkomolafe(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
In everyway, A YORUBA MAN is always smarter than an igbo man... Wel the dude tried bt he's stil a dullard... Nxt tym tel hm 2 read {HOW TO SMUGGLE COCAIN WITHOUT STRESS BY BABA SUWE}

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by ismhab(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
lacasa: IGBOS! IGBOS!! IGBOS!!!

Ђδω many times did i call u angry
Three times.
Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by Adufaye(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2012
if d world wil agree 2 make cocaine legall,bet u it wil b dsame price wit pure wata,no b God create am,rubbish,acohol drinks contain's cocaine....
Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by Adufaye(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
Profkomolafe: In everyway, A YORUBA MAN is always smarter than an igbo man... Wel the dude tried bt he's stil a dullard... Nxt tym tel hm 2 read {HOW TO SMUGGLE COCAIN WITHOUT STRESS BY BABA SUWE}
am nt an ibo boy bt i bet ibo boys or men r much beta dan yoruba...
Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by acidtalk: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
topsyking:
Acidman I think someone will spray you with that acid soon..u r so dumb and stu*ippid...were u dead wen similar thread was on yesterday and pple bashing yoruba pple..but when its ur stu*ppid tribe u will start shouting tribalism..I think u need to go hang urself and dem ur name be pour on ur body. And den thrown into d sea..rubbbish tribe

Before you commit suicide by drinking acid don't be stup*id, I aint Ibo. But will always defend a tribe be it Yoruba, Hausa, Ibo, Fulani, Efik or even Muslim or christian I feel they are bashing unwarantedly.

By the way, I didn't bother to open both threads (Ibo and Yoruba) as they didn't make any sense to me.

Acid will drown you and your entire family.
Re: Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport by 1shortblackboy: 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2012
informatix: [size=18pt]I GUESSED THIS IS THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION ASKED YESTERDAY ON NL. WHAT MAKES SOMEONE AN IGBO MAN?.MY BROTHERS I HALE YOU.[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/1071844/igbo-what-makes-someone-igbo
. See una mouth! Was it not a few days ago where some yoruba muslims were caught smuggling drugs hidden in garri to mecca ? Una don come here dey shout igbo.make una pack jor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats Brother-in-law To Death In Ebonyi / Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. / 5 Trucks Burnt, One Person Dead In Accident On Bode Saadu-Jebba Road, Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.