Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

E.s.u.t Graduates ! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / E.s.u.t Graduates ! (3644 Views)

V I B E S B A Ze ¤ M L / Still In Need Of Female Zap.m.a.t.e.s / F.u.t.o Nairalanderz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E.s.u.t Graduates ! by solumto: 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2008
HEY naira landers i want to know and be identified with my own people,all the ESUT GRADUATES indicate yourselves from wherever you are as for me:

2005-political science
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by Iman3(m): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2008
People no even get shame to admit they are ESUT graduates embarassed tongue

Poster,make you go hide.No ESUT grad go reply this thread grin
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by wedeoh(m): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2008
you are lucky to have gone for service , ur mate are still at home waiting for when to go to service. mean while goodluck my brother alie de engine
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by larekey(m): 7:20am On Jan 29, 2008
wat is d problem with ESUT? why bad mouthing the thread i'm a ESUT garduate CEE 2006
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by larekey(m): 7:21am On Jan 29, 2008
wat is d problem with ESUT? why bad mouthing the thread i'm an ESUT garduate CEE 2006
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by solumto: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2008
I-MAN, i can see u r too full of your self YOU FUCKING DROP-OUT angry, IS EITHER U ARE A JANITOR ,OR A NEWSPAPER BOY IN LONDON DATS WHY U DNT KNW THE VALUE OF BEING A GRADUATE

MY GUY COME BACK AND COMPLETE UR PROGRAME AT YABA COLLEGE OF POLYTECHNIC. sad grin sad

STUPID BOY angry
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by solumto: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2008
LAREKEY,THE GUY DOES NOT KNW WE (ESUT)CAN BE FOUND IN ALL THE SECTORS OF NIGRIA,OIL AND GAS,TELECOMMS,BANKING, WHICH I AM IN (OCEANIC BANK)

IS NOT ALWAYS THE BEST TO RUN AND LEAVE UR PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA. grin
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by larekey(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2008
do not mind them i have always been proud of my ESUT background . e no easy to go ESUT graduate intact no mind dem
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by larekey(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2008
if there are any other ESUT graduates then it would be good to identify with this thread and prove to this bad belle people that we ESUTITES (EX) are proud of where we are from
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by Iman3(m): 1:29am On Feb 05, 2008
larekey:

do not mind them i have always been proud of my ESUT background . e no easy to go ESUT graduate intact no mind them

. . . .especially with all the gunshots. grin We used to call your school the "Wild Wild West". grin grin

larekey:

if there are any other ESUT graduates then it would be good to identify with this thread and prove to this bad belle people that we ESUTITES (EX) are proud of where we are from

Na only una 3 wey no get shame come admit say una go ESUT. grin I sure say na the same person with multiple usernames grin grin

Dem suppose close that ESUT down jare.No be school be that grin grin
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by almondjoy(f): 5:39am On Feb 05, 2008
I-man:

People no even get shame to admit they are ESUT graduates embarassed tongue

Poster,make you go hide.No ESUT grad go reply this thread grin

ESUT?

What the hell is that? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I-man, you no well at all!

I-man:

. . . .especially with all the gunshots. grin We used to call your school the "Wild Wild West". grin grin

Na only una 3 wey no get shame come admit say una go ESUT. grin I sure say na the same person with multiple usernames grin grin

Dem suppose close that ESUT down jare.No be school be that grin grin

he he he he

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

WTF!!!!!!
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by solumto: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2008
ALMOND E .S .U .T is a higher institution here in naija enugu state

My have u attended one before ? grin wink
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by almondjoy(f): 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2008
solumto:

ALMOND E .S .You .T is a higher institution here in naija enugu state

Sorry. No ves abeg. Never heard of it while I was in Nigeria. The way I-man was carrying on cracked me up. cheesy
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by Iman3(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2008
solumto:

ALMOND E .S .You .T is a higher institution here in naija enugu state

This same guy don come back again.Your fellow ESUT "graduates" don run,nobody else want come here claim say im go ESUT. grin

Ol' boy,just respect yourself and re-enroll for University again.No be University be that. grin I dey tell you as a fellow Nigerian,just have some respect for yourself.No go present "degree" certificate to employers from ESUT. . . . . .na jail you go find yourself next. grin

@almondjoy

I no sabi wetin to call the place.Have you heard of OSISATECH Or St Paul University?Its along the same lines.
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by larekey(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2008
bad belle people ESUT na correct school. what is your yardstick for measuring and judging now, say ESUT no be school, e no dey hard to know mugu when u see one.
@solumto
how far now
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by almondjoy(f): 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2008
I-man:

This same guy don come back again.Your fellow ESUT "graduates" don run,nobody else want come here claim say im go ESUT. grin

Ol' boy,just respect yourself and re-enroll for University again.No be University be that. grin I dey tell you as a fellow Nigerian,just have some respect for yourself.No go present "degree" certificate to employers from ESUT. . . . . .na jail you go find yourself next. grin

@almondjoy

I no sabi wetin to call the place.Have you heard of OSISATECH Or St Paul University?[/b]Its along the same lines.

OMG!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Abeg oooooooooooooooooooooooh![b] OSISATECH?
This just gets worse! cheesy
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by solumto: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2008
LAREKEY whats up ?
@ALMONDJOY AND I-MAN, the funny thing is dat with my ESUT certificate i am working in one of the best banks in naija,and the funny thing also is ONE DAY YOU WILL COME APPLYING FOR A JOB IN MY OWN COMPANY ONE OF THESE DAYS ,AND I WILL ASK YOU WHAT U DID WITH YOUR UTOPIAN DEGREE,just consider ur selves lucky to be where u are because on a normal day with ur level of thinking and understanding my dear u cant even gain admission in a poly-technique talkless of ESUT.
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by Afam(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2008
Very proud graduate of ESUT.

All the bad mouthing aside, ESUT graduates fare well outside school, from the oil and gas to banks to even business.
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by 4Play(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2008
No wonder Afam dey behave like motor park tout. . .typical ESUT graduate! grin grin
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by Afam(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2008
4 Play:

No wonder Afam dey behave like motor park tout. . .typical ESUT graduate! grin grin

It is better to behave like a motor park tout than to take scamming as a full time job in UK. See you see jail, it's just a matter of time people will get to know you for who you really are.
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by dominique(f): 11:18am On May 06, 2008
wassup ESUITES(abi weten u dey call yourself sef) y'all should check this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-131749.0.html and see how your fellow grad messed herself and your school in NYSC camp.
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by Elgaxton(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2008
I wonder what the beef is all about.

Esut guys how una dey na?

i hail o, one love
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by Afam(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2008
dominique:

wassup ESUITES(abi weten u dey call yourself sef) y'all should check this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-131749.0.html and see how your fellow grad messed herself and your school in NYSC camp.

Well, I don't know the university you attended but your level of comprehension is alarming. Did the girl in question mess herself up in NYSC camp? Check the link you posted and confirm.
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by smol(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2008
E.S.U.T boys i throway salute, na u na be the strong men. to go E.S.U.T,come graduate with your mind and life intact, na strong thing be that. hope say the school don kool down now,cuz back in the days na war zone be that place.
@ solumto
i have a very close friend who graduated from your department and in the same year you did.
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by worldman(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2008
E.S.U.T it's is not easy man
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by fotodaddy: 3:59pm On May 18, 2008
Proud to have matriculated in to ASUTECH (Nigeria's equivalent to Texas) and graduated from ESUT.

Esutites, no mind bad belle people. God pass them!!
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by chykx: 11:50pm On May 26, 2008
What you dont have you jealous those that have them. We Esutites we know what time is it and we are representing very well around the globe. I
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by chykx: 11:59pm On May 26, 2008
esut graduant 2001 banking and finance,  all my people that are doing well i hail oooo.
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by Hollysmile: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2009
who be the baga, no maga, no mugu, no mumu, no ofone' wey dey talk about the almighty ESUT like dat.
If u don't know what it takes to be an ESUTITE, then shot ur mouth; or better stil, go sidon for HELL.
I still remain a bona fide ESUTITE (Alumni).
mothers F**kers, !
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by Hollysmile: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2009
I-Man and AlmonJoy, let's beef it out right here!
You mothers f**kers seem to act like lunat,
guess u still seeking admission dat's why u get so lealous about those alreasdy in school or perhaps, graduates.
Now come tell me the truth, nothing but the truth,
ESUT be ur dream school bfore dem come Bleep ur style up cos u no fit pass their aptitude test?
I fit connect una.
OLODOs
Re: E.s.u.t Graduates ! by mikano80: 7:15am On Feb 02, 2009
ESUT graduates remain on top at all times.I am a proud graduate of economics in 2001 and have worked in first bank,oceanic bank and intercontenental bank,and now in uk studying my second masters.Msc Human Resources at the university of wales.Peter i know,Paul i know who is this AREA BOY called I MAN.

(1) (Reply)

Express Your Desires, Passions, Sexuality, Fantasy In An Adult Group / Need Both Male And Female Friends Around Festac, Orile, Alaba And Surulere / Is Nobody In Love With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.