Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,483 members, 7,854,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

A Muslim And A Christian Are Drowning. Who Wil U Rescue? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Muslim And A Christian Are Drowning. Who Wil U Rescue? (547 Views)

How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Oh! Christian, Are You Saying God Forsake Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Muslim And A Christian Are Drowning. Who Wil U Rescue? by tobechi20(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2012
If a christian and a muslim are drowning, and u could only save one , who wil u save based on your religion. Plz indicate ur religion, ur answer and ur reason
Re: A Muslim And A Christian Are Drowning. Who Wil U Rescue? by icedee1: 10:47am On Oct 13, 2012
Stupid question think of something better,are the 2 of them not
Humans what matters who you save
Re: A Muslim And A Christian Are Drowning. Who Wil U Rescue? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2012
None.
I think the world will make much more progress without both of them.
Besides I would be doing them a great favour because they would both be able to go to the heaven each of them believes in.
And so everybody wins at the end of the daycheesy

1 Like

Re: A Muslim And A Christian Are Drowning. Who Wil U Rescue? by tobechi74: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
E.g as a christian, i wil sav d muslim becaause d christian wil make heaven while the muslim wil b gven anoda chance to repent.
Re: A Muslim And A Christian Are Drowning. Who Wil U Rescue? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2012
tobechi74: E.g as a christian, i wil sav d muslim becaause d christian wil make heaven while the muslim wil b gven anoda chance to repent.
Wonderful thinking. I hope that it's in accordance with God's will.

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Message Of Today's Mass/service 4rm Your Church Today? / Heaven Or Earth Which One Would You Choose? / Seek Ye First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.