Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Welcome 2 Dvdon's Jokes V.I.P LOUNGE - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Welcome 2 Dvdon's Jokes V.I.P LOUNGE (766 Views)

How You Chill In The VIP LOUNGE As A Vegetarian / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome 2 Dvdon's Jokes V.I.P LOUNGE by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 13, 2012
Mehn I just opened this lounge for my fans o its VIP so if u opened this thread and unknown 2 u, u are a VIP special drinks for Order from water to don perion.

Sit down and enjoy while dvdon himself entertains u with fresh jokes.

Pls no breaking and stoning of bottles here o because Bouncers are eva ready and for your info they are from Aluu community so u knw d rest of the gist if u F-upgringrin

Thank u
Mgt
Re: Welcome 2 Dvdon's Jokes V.I.P LOUNGE by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2012
A pickpocket was trying to steal from a man sitting in front of him in a bus...while unknown 2 him an Aboki was watching him then the Aboki murmured
"Kai Eye way see dey chop o..." grin

The pickpocket replied
"Eye wey see mouth no dey talk..."angry

The Aboki continued
"Walahi na pifity : pifity e go be..."grin

The pickpocket replied
"No na seventy : thirty we go share am..."angry

The Aboki replied
"Kai ok leave am for sixty : forty ..."shocked grin

Then the person they were about stealing from interrupted to contribute
"You see that is d problem of Nigeria you do business 2geda, you share the money Fifty : Fifty that's settles it..."cool

The Aboki so happy with dat entered
"Kai God bless u ma pfriend, u see, even the person we wan steal from dey say make we share him money equal.."lipsrsealed

The pickpocket fainted grin grin grin

Happy weekend grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome 2 Dvdon's Jokes V.I.P LOUNGE by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2012
Since Akpos is now a household name I wrote this joke using his namegrin

Akpos father (an illiterate) had a business deal with a business man and the profit of N100,000 was to be shared 50/50 as agreed by both of them but the businessman on seeing how backward his partner is decided to give him N30,000 instead of the N50,000 as surposed... But when Akpos father got home he called his wife and son Akpos and complained that he feels cheated with this pay so he asked Apkos to help him calculate it.. Akpos got a pen and paper and started,
"Papa both of you made profit of N100,000 abi"?cool

His father replied
"Yes"

Akpos continued
"And both of you shared the money 50/50 abi"?cool

His father replied
"Yes"

Then akpos screamed in surprise and said
"Choi papa I can't believe this, hurry up and go back to that man, from my calculation N100,000 รท 50 is N2500 so you must return the rest quickly"shocked

His father replied smiling
"Forget that one my boy,God is good! mama Akpos take maney and prepare goat meat peppe soup with two bottles of Gulder to wash it down. Akpos my son it is good to be smart..." grin grin grin

*sighs* Smh like father like son undecided grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome 2 Dvdon's Jokes V.I.P LOUNGE by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2012
More jokes are cooking and will be served soon stay hooked and contribute.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Body Builder Dey Beat Im Gf For Public U Go Bold Intervene? / So Funny...heheheh / Super Mario Takes On D'banj, M.I, Naeto C,rick Ross...dances To Eva's Big Biggie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.