Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case (9567 Views)

House Of Reps Orders IGP To Investigate Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu / IGP Orders Nationwide Arrest Of Persons Inciting Violence. Take note e-warriors / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! (2) (3) (4)

Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by Horus(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2012
[size=15pt]Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP to Take Over Case[/size]

12 OCTOBER 2012

Parents of the four undergraduates murdered at Omuokere-Aluu community in Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State last Friday have called on the Inspector General of Police to take over investigation of the circumstances surrounding the brutal killing of their children.

The parents who spoke in Port Harcourt yesterday said they had lost confidence in the ability of the Rivers State Police Command to handle the matter.

Speaking through their counsel, Barr Peter Ndukwe, the parents said they gathered that three police patrol vehicles had driven into the community at three different times while their children were being marched round by the cheering community crowd.

They wondered why the police chose to abandon its responsibility at such a key time only to turn round to say it was investigating the circumstances surrounding the killings.

The parents also said the police lied when it said it had charged suspects arrested in connection with the killing to court.

They said: "The police were there when they killed our children, yet they did not stop the act. The claim that those arrested had been charged to court was mere propaganda."

The parents insisted that their children were not criminals, adding that nothing incriminating was found on them before the murder.

Source: http://allafrica.com/stories/201210120711.html

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by habayommy: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2012
first to comment

Na wa o ...for npf
the parents said they gathered that three police patrol vehicles had driven into the community at three different times while their children were being marched round by the cheering community crowd.

The parents also said the police lied when it said it had charged suspects arrested in connection with the killing to court.
"The police were there when they killed our children, yet they did not stop the act
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by petipeti: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2012
Wonders shall neva end
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by Basic(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2012
Oh, this parents have just reminded me of my Philosophy 101:

Premise 1: All Nigerian policemen are useless.

Premise 2: The IGP is a Nigerian policeman

Conclusion: The IGP is useless!

If those parents did this philosophical calculation, they would've directed their request elsewhere.

The IGP, my foot!

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2012
before nko? na local police tribesmen na dem go do am, abi na civilian wan do am?
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by sunny4life(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
In a civilised society,the DPO of the police station close to that incident(with his boys that turned a blind eye when 4 students were murdered in cold blood) would have been dismissed 4 gross irresponsibility.But in Nigeria......

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by tasandra: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
This country 2 useless angry embarassed
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by sureboykris(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2012
Dead country. Î strongly advice those parents to take d law into their hands. Mobilize relatives, join forces n seek justice d jungle way. Make d community pay with their blood. The NPF is killing d case gradually. Waiting for them is A̶̲̥̅ bloody waste of precious time

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by Horus(m): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA4GPQD3shw

[size=17pt] Police didn't try to stop the Killing[/size]

Tony Uranta; a public affairs analyst confirmed that two different patrol teams were on hand at the scene where the boys were murdered and the location where the incident took place was within five different outposts of police and JTF. He said further that the Police did not attempt to disperse the crowd before the boys were killed and left to him the DPO and others should be charged to court. According to Mr. Uranta who was also a guest on Sunrise Daily "the problem we have in this country is that no government officials can be charged to court and if the issue is not properly taken up he will go on a one-man protest".

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by freecocoa(f): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2012
Hmm so the police want to play hanky panky with this case abi? Well it no go work for them.
Its really a pity how useless the NPF is, shame on them, the world has seen their nyash, yeye fowls.

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by alexissamjnr(m): 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
This wasn't suppose to happen
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
Always know that your security is not in the hands of Nigerian Police, its in the hands of your mallam at the gate. Pay him well.
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by zill(f): 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
Useless NPF.I really want justice for these guys. The video is still fresh in my memory.

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by Tittos: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
Basic: Oh, this parents have just reminded me of my Philosophy 101:

Premise 1: All Nigerian policemen are useless.

Premise 2: The IGP is a Nigerian policeman

Conclusion: The IGP is useless!

If those parents did this philosophical calculation, they would've directed their request elsewhere.

The IGP, my foot!
Lol,thought I was the only one that learnt that from my philosophy 101..
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by Super1759: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
police is your friend and your worst enemy. It depends on how you look at it
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by cap28: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2012
that chief and those 13 in police custody need to be abducted and dealt with by the relatives of those boys because i do not beleive that those boy's parents will ever receive justice.
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by dollypi(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
If this was an action movie, A family member will start taking out all those who took part in the killings one by one, Rambo style.

Unfortunately, this is Nigeria.

What these parents can do is make sure that something like this never happens again. They should put every resource into making sure something is done.

In the US, the AMBER alert was the result of some parent's crusade in 1996, to ensure a quick response to the kidnapping of children, after his child was kidnapped and murdered.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMBER_Alert

The Aluu4 parents have the motivation, and should seek to ensure that their children did not die in vain.

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by luvme2(f): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2012
Honestly, this mata don pass NPF. QED. If the so called police wanted to do something, those children will still be alive 2day.
If u want justice, 4get NPF and avenge ur children by urselves. NPF couldn't care less.
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by fittty(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2012
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
Super1759: police is your friend and your worst enemy. It depends on how you look at it
you dey mind them? The other day a useless policeman saw me and told me to shelter him with my umbrella because it was raining.I didn't know when I told him "YOUR FADA YANSH".I just left and the rain beat the hell out of the murderfucker!

Police will forever be my worst enemy!!

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by packman: 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2012
[size=30pt]I KIP, SAYIN THIS THERE IS NOTIIN LIKE JUSTICE FOR THIS CASE

ITS AN EYE FOR AN EYE

THATS WAT IS BEST IN A CASE LIKE DIS

ALUU AS A CLAN

BURN THEM ALL.......KILL THEM ALL
[/size]

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by mistaebube(m): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
tasandra: This country 2 useless angry embarassed

n if u ar a 9jarian , ur fada, moda , wife children ar d constituents of d country
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by beethomas: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
Not only aluu community should face trials
The Nigerian police force should also be persecuted
Because the stood by and watched the murderers do their thing
They heard the cry of pain
They saw the blows and beatings
They watched the boys go in and out of consciousness
They as good as gave the order to set them ablaze
THE NIGERIAN POLICE KILLED OUR BROTHERS
They should also face the penalty.

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by Hardfact: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2012
Nigerians suffer everyday because of lack of the will to insist on causing change to happen. Let the affected families mobilize support, including the students union, rights activists, the press and other similar groups. Let them launch concerted efforts on nailing all the Aluu bloodsukers. They should continue to pursue the matter with vigour, keep obtaining relevant resources, make it a national media issue as much as possible. Where there is a will there is a way. With the right approach the matter can never die like that!
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by betrani(m): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
dollypi: If this was an action movie, A family member will start taking out all those who took part in the killings one by one, Rambo style.

Unfortunately, this is Nigeria.

What these parents can do is make sure that something like this never happens again. They should put every resource into making sure something is done.

In the US, the AMBER alert was the result of some parent's crusade in 1996, to ensure a quick response to the kidnapping of children, after his child was kidnapped and murdered.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMBER_Alert

The Aluu4 parents have the motivation, and should seek to ensure that their children did not die in vain.
Its simple! Employ Boko Haram; Aluu goes first, then the police stations in the whole of rives state begin with thos in Aluu! Useless community filled with murderers! May they all be beaten, killed and bombed by BOKO HARAM!
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by Emmaeke: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
There's no contention. In their usual criminal callous manner, Technically, THE NIGERIAN POLICE MURDERED THE FOUR UNIPORT UNDERGRADUATES IN ALUU COMMUNITY!! PERIOD!!

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by Emmaeke: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2012
Technically, THE NIGERIAN POLICE MURDERED THE FOUR UNIPORT UNDERGRADUATES IN ALUU COMMUNITY!! PERIOD!!
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by betrani(m): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2012
beethomas:
Not only aluu community should face trials
The Nigerian police force should also be persecuted
Because the stood by and watched the murderers do their thing
They heard the cry of pain
They saw the blows and beatings
They watched the boys go in and out of consciousness
They as good as gave the order to set them ablaze
THE NIGERIAN POLICE KILLED OUR BROTHERS
They should also face the penalty.
I once told a friend; if u ever had an issue with d police then u won't blame boko haram when the take it on policemen and police stations! I feel so bad when boko haram choose christians, igbos and other innocent nigerians!
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by thegeorgy(f): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2012
Goodnight Pain. "thieves, thieves" he screamed, it was almost funny. Nt until more voices joined the chorus as they screamed and shouted on us. We cud av ran at least to save our lives, but little did we know how the day would end. From a handful of young men shouting and throwing questions at us, it escalated to a crowd of angry mob. There was no way we could escape this one, so we calmed down. They pushed us around and then stripped us all. These men pulled us pants down, we were more than embarrassed, the whole community watched, I recognized few faces from the crowd. Obviously they were so afraid to say "stop" then the beating started, I wished it to be just a nightmare. But it was real, these men were determined. They dropped heavy rocks on our heads, they pounded our faces wit large planks, blood covered our eyes, they matched and kicked us right on our nostrils, we couldn't breathe. "Bring tire" one of the men repeated, until they brought the tires. "Oh God!" We watched the crowd watch us, we raised hands of plea, we couldn't speak, Some hid, some shot videos and took pictures. there was no one to stop this. This was the point we knew it was over. We felt pain, helpless and hopeless. I thought of my siblings, i wondered how my mum would take this. She would fall apart. I begged God to hold her for me, comfort and make her strong for me, I prayed same for my friends. Then we started crying, we cried together. The tears gave us headaches. We looked up high, the sky was still. Rings of tires landed on our necks, they kept hitting us, but we were numb already. They set us ablaze. We rolled around, tried to reach for each other, I wondered who would give up first, the fire burned our bodies. it hurt, it hurt and then it hurt. But suddenly the pain stopped, Then I couldn't hear any other thing, but silence. I thanked God the pain was over... Article dedicated 2 d 4 boys killed in ALUU community,river state cry

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by packman: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2012
thegeorgy: Goodnight Pain. "thieves, thieves" he screamed, it was almost funny. Nt until more voices joined the chorus as they screamed and shouted on us. We cud av ran at least to save our lives, but little did we know how the day would end. From a handful of young men shouting and throwing questions at us, it escalated to a crowd of angry mob. There was no way we could escape this one, so we calmed down. They pushed us around and then stripped us all. These men pulled us pants down, we were more than embarrassed, the whole community watched, I recognized few faces from the crowd. Obviously they were so afraid to say "stop" then the beating started, I wished it to be just a nightmare. But it was real, these men were determined. They dropped heavy rocks on our heads, they pounded our faces wit large planks, blood covered our eyes, they matched and kicked us right on our nostrils, we couldn't breathe. "Bring tire" one of the men repeated, until they brought the tires. "Oh God!" We watched the crowd watch us, we raised hands of plea, we couldn't speak, Some hid, some shot videos and took pictures. there was no one to stop this. This was the point we knew it was over. We felt pain, helpless and hopeless. I thought of my siblings, i wondered how my mum would take this. She would fall apart. I begged God to hold her for me, comfort and make her strong for me, I prayed same for my friends. Then we started crying, we cried together. The tears gave us headaches. We looked up high, the sky was still. Rings of tires landed on our necks, they kept hitting us, but we were numb already. They set us ablaze. We rolled around, tried to reach for each other, I wondered who would give up first, the fire burned our bodies. it hurt, it hurt and then it hurt. But suddenly the pain stopped, Then I couldn't hear any other thing, but silence. I thanked God the pain was over... Article dedicated 2 d 4 boys killed in ALUU community,river state cry

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

[size=30pt]WEN I READ THIS I CRIED MAY THE SOUL OF THIS MEN NEVER FORGIVE THEIR KILLERS

MAY EVERY SINGLE SOUL OF THE ALUU CLAN NEVA SEE PEACE

AND EVRY SINGLE POLICE MAN WHO WATCHED THE BRUTAL DEATH OF THIS YOUNG MEN NEVA GO UNPUNISHED[/size]

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry > cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by moodswing(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2012
Since Aluu villagers killed these cultist who went to treat someone's fuuuckup by obtaining his phone and laptop. My bbm and social network streams has known no peace.

Let's talk about someone useful abeg.
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by packman: 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
moodswing: Since Aluu villagers killed these cultist who went to treat someone's fuuuckup by obtaining his phone and laptop. My bbm and social network streams has known no peace.

Let's talk about someone useful abeg.

[size=20pt]MAY YOUR GENERATION NEVA KNOW PEACE IN THEIR LIVE MAY THEY ALL BE MURDERED BY THE ALUU CLAN

MAY YOU YOUR SELF BE ROASTED ALIVE FOR STEALING BB AND LAPTOP MAY THE POLICE FORCE LAFF @ YOU WEN YOU RE BEING ROASTEED TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAMILY

CANNIBALISTIC BEING IN HUMAN SKIN

IDIIOOOTIC FOOOLLLL

WE WOULD TALK ABT UR DEATH SOON

RUBBISH HEARTLESS ALUU INDIGENE [/size]

Top Five Richest Drug Lords In The History Of Mankind (PHOTOS) / How Will You React To Blackmail / So-Safe Arrests Suspected Bike Snatcher In Ogun

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57