Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case (9578 Views)

House Of Reps Orders IGP To Investigate Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu / IGP Orders Nationwide Arrest Of Persons Inciting Violence. Take note e-warriors / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
Basic: Oh, this parents have just reminded me of my Philosophy 101:

Premise 1: All Nigerian policemen are useless.

Premise 2: The IGP is a Nigerian policeman

Conclusion: The IGP is useless!

If those parents did this philosophical calculation, they would've directed their request elsewhere.

The IGP, my foot!

Argumentum Ad Misericandium!
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2012
Stop being aluuish, u cannibal. Aluuism is a curse
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by queensmith: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
Horus: [size=15pt]Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP to Take Over Case[/size]

12 OCTOBER 2012

Parents of the four undergraduates murdered at Omuokere-Aluu community in Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State last Friday have called on the Inspector General of Police to take over investigation of the circumstances surrounding the brutal killing of their children.

The parents who spoke in Port Harcourt yesterday said they had lost confidence in the ability of the Rivers State Police Command to handle the matter.

Speaking through their counsel, Barr Peter Ndukwe, the parents said they gathered that three police patrol vehicles had driven into the community at three different times while their children were being marched round by the cheering community crowd.

They wondered why the police chose to abandon its responsibility at such a key time only to turn round to say it was investigating the circumstances surrounding the killings.

The parents also said the police lied when it said it had charged suspects arrested in connection with the killing to court.

They said: "The police were there when they killed our children, yet they did not stop the act. The claim that those arrested had been charged to court was mere propaganda."

The parents insisted that their children were not criminals, adding that nothing incriminating was found on them before the murder.

Source: http://allafrica.com/stories/201210120711.html

I KNEW IT!!! i knew it was a lie- i said it was a lie. The nigerian police force is probably the most useless force on the face of this earth. How did they arrest 13 people? If they did the people arrested probably had nothing to do with the crime, and were just unlucky villagers.
I really wish news sites will go out of their way to confirm things before printing them.
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
welcome to Nigeria

this is exactly what Desola was talking about

the fact that our government is useless

i is because the government cannot meet its most fundamental obligations that everyone has a generator and borehole in his house

it is this same reason the the indigenes of Aluu decided to rely on vigilantes for security

in the end, the parenst may end up doing the same if they want justice - they may have to hire their own private contractors to track down the killers

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by yemmy19(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2012
packman:

[size=20pt]MAY YOUR GENERATION NEVA KNOW PEACE IN THEIR LIVE MAY THEY ALL BE MURDERED BY THE ALUU CLAN

MAY YOU YOUR SELF BE ROASTED ALIVE FOR STEALING BB AND LAPTOP MAY THE POLICE FORCE LAFF @ YOU WEN YOU RE BEING ROASTEED TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAMILY

CANNIBALISTIC BEING IN HUMAN SKIN

IDIIOOOTIC FOOOLLLL

WE WOULD TALK ABT UR DEATH SOON

RUBBISH HEARTLESS ALUU INDIGENE [/size]
Haba!!! Take it easy with †̥hα̲̅†̥ nincompoop.
Abi may b i shuld second ur motion.
A̶̲̥̅♏εŋ!

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by holahabib: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2012
The Police Force is a clear picture of its operating society

1 Like

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by skerries: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2012
Yes we have heard about Aluu death,but nobody said anything about Mubi anymore why folks ?
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by moodswing(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2012
packman:

[size=20pt]MAY YOUR GENERATION NEVA KNOW PEACE IN THEIR LIVE MAY THEY ALL BE MURDERED BY THE ALUU CLAN

MAY YOU YOUR SELF BE ROASTED ALIVE FOR STEALING BB AND LAPTOP MAY THE POLICE FORCE LAFF @ YOU WEN YOU RE BEING ROASTEED TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAMILY

CANNIBALISTIC BEING IN HUMAN SKIN

IDIIOOOTIC FOOOLLLL

WE WOULD TALK ABT UR DEATH SOON

RUBBISH HEARTLESS ALUU INDIGENE [/size]

Wow! You nailed it. Get over your stuupidity and shut your mouth. I will definitely not trade words with your ignorant self. The only facts you know about this is the cooked up junks you read on Nairaland and other sources put up by ignoirant minds like you.

We all clamor for justice. Whether it is served in the court or jungle. Our society can do without the bad guys.

Like they say: information is as good as it source. Don't believe all you read as statement of fact. They are basically mean't to appeal to the feable minds of the gullible.

Those guys went there to do what cultists call "drive" unfortunately their victim took it to the next level and alerted the villagers who are already fed up with the menace.

I am not in support of jungle justice, it's not like they were innocent or something. Who knows how many people have been their victim in the past. Karma may have a hand in their ordeal but I'd prefer them sentenced to life inprison for their crime. At the end of the day, justice may have been served, too bad it wasn't in the court but the jungle.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by mycoldsweat: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
Instead of waiting 4 IGP who is the head of the family of the Police men who acted in part in the murder of your children, Please you people should sue the IGP, joining the DPO incharge of Aluu Community and Aluu Community itself in the suit. Let's test this case in the court

1 Like

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by usuwah: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2012
alexissamjnr: This wasn't suppose to happen
if my dad is a police officer.. I will disfather him... I hate those pple called police officer.....

3 Likes

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by michealade(m): 7:56am On Oct 14, 2012
thegeorgy: Goodnight Pain. "thieves, thieves" he screamed, it was almost funny. Nt until more voices joined the chorus as they screamed and shouted on us. We cud av ran at least to save our lives, but little did we know how the day would end. From a handful of young men shouting and throwing questions at us, it escalated to a crowd of angry mob. There was no way we could escape this one, so we calmed down. They pushed us around and then stripped us all. These men pulled us pants down, we were more than embarrassed, the whole community watched, I recognized few faces from the crowd. Obviously they were so afraid to say "stop" then the beating started, I wished it to be just a nightmare. But it was real, these men were determined. They dropped heavy rocks on our heads, they pounded our faces wit large planks, blood covered our eyes, they matched and kicked us right on our nostrils, we couldn't breathe. "Bring tire" one of the men repeated, until they brought the tires. "Oh God!" We watched the crowd watch us, we raised hands of plea, we couldn't speak, Some hid, some shot videos and took pictures. there was no one to stop this. This was the point we knew it was over. We felt pain, helpless and hopeless. I thought of my siblings, i wondered how my mum would take this. She would fall apart. I begged God to hold her for me, comfort and make her strong for me, I prayed same for my friends. Then we started crying, we cried together. The tears gave us headaches. We looked up high, the sky was still. Rings of tires landed on our necks, they kept hitting us, but we were numb already. They set us ablaze. We rolled around, tried to reach for each other, I wondered who would give up first, the fire burned our bodies. it hurt, it hurt and then it hurt. But suddenly the pain stopped, Then I couldn't hear any other thing, but silence. I thanked God the pain was over... Article dedicated 2 d 4 boys killed in ALUU community,river state cry
una sure say no b 1 of dese guys wey die b dis.whereva u are,dnt wari d okrika ppl wud avenge u!u can even tell us how heaven looks.lol
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by michealade(m): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2012
moodswing:

Wow! You nailed it. Get over your stuupidity and shut your mouth. I will definitely not trade words with your ignorant self. The only facts you know about this is the cooked up junks you read on Nairaland and other sources put up by ignoirant minds like you.

We all clamor for justice. Whether it is served in the court or jungle. Our society can do without the bad guys.

Like they say: information is as good as it source. Don't believe all you read as statement of fact. They are basically mean't to appeal to the feable minds of the gullible.

Those guys went there to do what cultists call "drive" unfortunately their victim took it to the next level and alerted the villagers who are already fed up with the menace.

I am not in support of jungle justice, it's not like they were innocent or something. Who knows how many people have been their victim in the past. Karma may have a hand in their ordeal but I'd prefer them sentenced to life inprison for their crime. At the end of the day, justice may have been served, too bad it wasn't in the court but the jungle.
u are crazy,y wnt ur useless mood b swinging.....
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by vican6(m): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2012
moodswing:

moodswing:

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by vican6(m): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2012
moodswing:

You seem so sure that the boys were cultist,that means you must be a cultist yourself because it is only a cultist that will recognise a cultists

moodswing:

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by vican6(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2012
moodswing,you seem so sure that those boys are cultist,then I presume you must be a cultist for it takes a cultist 2 know a cultist,Guy were not at d scene of d event so don't be quick 2 judge

1 Like

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by marychi18: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2012
[quote author=vican6][/quote]May d same kind of death meet u or any member of ur family So dat u ll know wat its like 2 lose loved ones 2 brutality n cruelty. n May u be part of d victims when d spirit of ugonna,tekena,lloyd and chidiaka visit d land of ALUU wt vengeance!
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by marychi18: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2012
moodswing:

May d same kind of death meet u or any member of ur family So dat u ll know wat its like 2 lose loved ones 2 brutality n cruelty. n May u be part of d victims when d spirit of ugonna,tekena,lloyd and chidiaka visit d land of ALUU wt vengeance! Ediot!
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by jpphilips(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2012
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA4GPQD3shw

[size=17pt] Police didn't try to stop the Killing[/size]

Tony Uranta; a public affairs analyst confirmed that two different patrol teams were on hand at the scene where the boys were murdered and the location where the incident took place was within five different outposts of police and JTF. He said further that the Police did not attempt to disperse the crowd before the boys were killed and left to him the DPO and others should be charged to court. According to Mr. Uranta who was also a guest on Sunrise Daily "the problem we have in this country is that no government officials can be charged to court and if the issue is not properly taken up he will go on a one-man protest".

Mr uranta go and utilize your time judiciously, i wonder why you didnt march for Enugu25.

do you have proof the boys are not cultists? or they did not hire one?

dont you know that aluu vigilante operate only in the night?
what was 4/5 students doing in the residence of another in middle of the night that he felt threatened to alert vigilante?

do you know how small aluu is and its neighbor alakahia to think you can live there without people knowing you?
common sense should tell you they operated out of their jurisdiction. to what end?

a youtube source claimed its debt recovery in the middle of the night with a hired cultist? use your head.

the mum of one of the victims even called channels to say her son is not a cultist., how sure is she? was she expecting him to send her a post card that he has blended?

you guys are very ignorant, vigilante said they heard a gun shot, a youtube video titled "the truth is finally out" claimed the 5th guy had a gun. but made away with it after firing a few shots to scare the crowd.

the mission was debt recovery. how many Nigerian students know that their room mates are cultists let alone parents in the city?

abeg tell me a matured story this Aluu four is so lame for me to blame Aluu community for protecting itself from invaders.

what could have befallen the said debtor if he hadnt alerted the vigilante or he doesnt have a right to life?
or you think ocultic "marching" is child's play?

the reprisal attack on the community is synonymous to an occultic movement, most coded men will tell you. the few innocent students that joined out of soliderity acted in gross naeivity.

who orchestrated the reprisal attack? the boy's father? dept? lecturers? who exactly? abi tonns of strong men bonded by blood who believe in "one for all, all for one"?

if you think Aluu 4 deserves justice, why didnt you push for justice for enugu 25? who met their untilmely death in the hands of cultists?

why should i buy sympathy for a group of infantile radicals who dont know hw hard their sponsors strive to see them through school?

arrant nonsense!!!

evil begets evil.

may the living go bury their dead. thak God the said debtor survived.

who knows if the police is not even tired of those boys and their menace.
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by jpphilips(m): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2012
packman: [size=30pt]I KIP, SAYIN THIS THERE IS NOTIIN LIKE JUSTICE FOR THIS CASE

ITS AN EYE FOR AN EYE

THATS WAT IS BEST IN A CASE LIKE DIS

ALUU AS A CLAN

BURN THEM ALL.......KILL THEM ALL
[/size]

your confraternity members will get justice where the Enugu25 got theirs.

you think you can decieve your father
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by jpphilips(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2012
vican6: moodswing,you seem so sure that those boys are cultist,then I presume you must be a cultist for it takes a cultist 2 know a cultist,Guy were not at d scene of d event so don't be quick 2 judge

why then are you and other ignoramus pushing for justice when it was justice already for the cultists?
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by jpphilips(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2012
marychi18: May d same kind of death meet u or any member of ur family So dat u ll know wat its like 2 lose loved ones 2 brutality n cruelty. n May u be part of d victims when d spirit of ugonna,tekena,lloyd and chidiaka visit d land of ALUU wt vengeance! Ediot!

that guy said a simple fact that can be deduced from all these rumors, everybody is not as brain dead as you.
what if they marched the debtor to death? will you call for justice?

if you will, then start with the Enugu25.
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by mko2005: 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
skerries: Yes we have heard about Aluu death,but nobody said anything about Mubi anymore why folks ?
I feel for those who lost their lives in the Mubi Massacre.They were shot and also axed to death. But if you ask me,if the 4 Uniport were given option to choose between bin killed like the Aluu 4 or the Mubi Massacre,they would had opted for the Mubi Massacre style !

1 Like

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by kaodili(f): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
[quote author=moodswing] Since Aluu villagers killed these c ultist who went to treat someone's fuuuckup by obtaining his phone and laptop. My bbm and social network streams has known no peace.

Let's talk about someone useful abeg.[/quote

You are the biggest ediat,I have seen so far and I have seen quite a number so go figure. Disgusting pig
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by mko2005: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
jp philips:

that guy said a simple fact that can be deduced from all these rumors, everybody is not as brain dead as you.
what if they marched the debtor to death? will you call for justice?

if you will, then start with the Enugu25.
If they wanted to kill the debtor,he would have bin long dead before the Aluu community even know it. If he was a debtor and they want to get their money back from him,why would dey want to kill him ? If they kill him cos he was owing,how will they now get the money back. I think it was only a threat but believe me,their are threats that are LIVE threatening !Though all this rumors and assumptions could all be truth or lies. But let's not expect anything positive from this same River state police chiefs just like the parents of this dead guys pointed out becos the 'police' is an accomplice in this one.Guy,u might not agree with me cos from all ur write ups,u are happy the 4 guys were killed but we all are saying we have to talk now so that next time,when a thief is caught he might just be lynched and be handed over to the authorities in charge or when a cultist is been caught,he might as well be handed over to the school authorities or other security bodies in charge like the anti cult ! We have seen cultists in schools,they don't kill them when they are identified,they could either be suspended,rusticated or something ! Justice for these ones will deter pple from involving in jungle justice ! If this type of justice continues,who knows it might be you JP Phillips we would be fighting for like these young guilty or innocent lads ! Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by kaodili(f): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
jp philips:

why then are you and other ignoramus pushing for justice when it was justice already for the cultists?

Yet another ediot.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by kaodili(f): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
m.k.o2005:

If they wanted to kill the debtor,he would have bin long dead before the Aluu community even know it. If he was a debtor and they want to get their money back from him,why would dey want to kill him ? If they kill him cos he was owing,how will they now get the money back. I think it was only a threat but believe me,their are threats that are LIVE threatening !Though all this rumors and assumptions could all be truth or lies. But let's not expect anything positive from this same River state police chiefs just like the parents of this dead guys pointed out becos the 'police' is an accomplice in this one.Guy,u might not agree with me cos from all ur write ups,u are happy the 4 guys were killed but we all are saying we have to talk now so that next time,when a thief is caught he might just be lynched and be handed over to the authorities in charge or when a cultist is been caught,he might as well be handed over to the school authorities or other security bodies in charge like the anti cult ! We have seen cultists in schools,they don't kill them when they are identified,they could either be suspended,rusticated or something ! Justice for these ones will deter pple from involving in jungle justice ! If this type of justice continues,who knows it might be you JP Phillips we would be fighting for like these young guilty or innocent lads ! Shalom

You just spoke my mind. Could just give you a big hug right now. Well said. People don't get the point,its not about whether they are thieves or cultist or not,its all about jungle justice being barbaric. Who made the Aluu community judge,jury and executioneers.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by Horus(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
The police claim that they didn't have sufficient bullets to disperse the crowd, but why this same police have all time enough bullets when they kill innocent peoples?
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by jpphilips(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2012
m.k.o2005:

guilty, i will not fight, innocent, i need proofs they are not cultists. I Am not youtube jobless.

interesting how you conviniently chose to downplay the menace of cultism.

they may not even wish to kill the guy but we cant be certain what happens if a fight ensued.

you dont expect the debtor to hand over his properties to the slain boys without a fight. its reactionary.

SARS reported killing 8 boys in 2007 in Abakiliki, TO SARS they are robbers, but students rumored they were cultists on a hit mission.

SARS searched their vehicles to find guns, hot drink,machete. no money or stolen item but photographs of would be victims.

stop saying it is only rustication that behooves cultists for all i care, if you have intentions or you threaten to take the life of another man, you have lost the right to keep urs.
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by tpia5: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2012
Easy to pin any story on someone you murdered.

They're not alive to defend themselves.

Same thing with cynthia when some baboons were gibbering about a Love Machine.
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by jpphilips(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
kaodili:

You just spoke my mind. Could just give you a big hug right now. Well said. People don't get the point,its not about whether they are thieves or cultist or not,its all about jungle justice being barbaric. Who made the Aluu community judge,jury and executioneers.

and who is supposed to judge cultists that kill people,
police? Nigerian judiciary? please be real.
cultists fight in the streets so they die in the street.

The community did the police a favor and they have shown their gratitude.

move on with your life.
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by Horus(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2012
jp philips:

guilty, i will not fight, innocent, i need proofs they are not cultists. I Am not youtube jobless.

Your own bolded statement above mean that you dont know if the boys were cultists or not because you need proofs or ask for proofs that they are not cultists. But then if you have no proofs of them being cultists why do you agree with their lynching?.
Re: Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case by Alice07: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2012
lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 / So-Safe Arrests Suspected Bike Snatcher In Ogun / How Will You React To Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.