Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Help I Cant Have A Second Round With My Girl - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help I Cant Have A Second Round With My Girl (4254 Views)

30 Million Nigerians Unable To Go For Second Round With Their Wives:urgent Help / He Cant Go Second Round / All Year Round With Cattarh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Cant Have A Second Round With My Girl by tommyking: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2008
I Would Like Someone In The House To Help Me Out, When I Want To Have sex With a Girl, my erection Is Very Strong can even Penetrate a Brick wall, But After The first Round That Is After Ejaculation I Will have To wait fro Over two hours to get a Re-Erection Or Up to six hours and even when erected it goes limp when i start the second round. I dont know what to do and my girl is complaining of not having enough of me, sometimes i just play some few tricks on her so that she will not understand my predicament, I last had sex since 2002, i just resume last year december only to find myself in this ugly situation. Doctors In the house HELP ME PLEASE
Re: Help I Cant Have A Second Round With My Girl by phatgirl(f): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2008
Hi tommyking, Your problem is not premature ejaculation.You need a lot of pre-intimacy from your partner.Relax your mind.You need to try different style. Stop using Missionary style .If after these u are still having problem then i will reccommend one herbal drug for you.Take care

1 Like

Re: Help I Cant Have A Second Round With My Girl by mopol65: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2008
PAT U SHD BE A VETRAN ON THIS ISSUE CAN I HAVE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS , OR PHONE NUMBERS I LIKE TO MEET YOU IF POSSIBLE , CERTAINLY FOR FRIENSHIP NOTHING ATTACHED
BAYO 014800985 OR 08060003613
Re: Help I Cant Have A Second Round With My Girl by amsky(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2008
must you have more than one round tommyking? grin grin grin grin
anyway,i'm not a doctor,but i know quite a few things about alternative medicine.like phat said,missionary style may not suit your position.there is yohimbe.dont know if it's readily available in your place,but it's well worth the try.
enjoy.
Re: Help I Cant Have A Second Round With My Girl by tommyking: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2008
HEY GUYS, Im Serious Here What Is yohimbe? I Dont Know What It IS, Can Someone Enlighten Me With More? Who Says That I Shouldn't Go 4 A Second round What I'm After Here Is Why Should My Dick Go Limp When I Have Not Even Started The Second Round.
And It Also Takes Time B4 that is 2,3,4,5, Hours B4 It Become erected. Phatgirl and amsky both of U should plz call this number, I would love to get in touch with both of U.
Re: Help I Cant Have A Second Round With My Girl by tommyking: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2008
HEY GUYS, I'm Serious Here What Is yohimbe? I Dont Know What It IS, Can Someone Enlighten Me With More? Who Says That I Shouldn't Go 4 A Second round What I'm After Here Is Why Should My Dick Go Limp When I Have Not Even Started The Second Round.
And It Also Takes Time B4 that is 2,3,4,5, Hours B4 It Become erected. Phatgirl and amsky both of You should plz call this number, 08084940610 I would love to get in touch with both of You.
Re: Help I Cant Have A Second Round With My Girl by amsky(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2008
Tommyking,just got to see your post.
Yohimbe is a herbal supplement. do you want to go natural or orthodox?on such matters i would advice you go natural,cos the orthodox ones've got sideeffects. but nonetheless,i'll let you in as much as time would permit on both sides.
Yohimbe is an aphrodisiac.it's also called Hot goat weed. i've never seen the tree,but i know it grows in Nigeria. It is originally used to treat erectile dysfunction.For me,it's the surefire way out of the condition.

if you have an ulcer,high bp,liver problem or kidney stones,then yohimbe is not for you.It promotes blood flow to the penile vessels and stimulates the areas of the brain that has to do with sexual desire.

tommyking,if you are on any sort of antidepressants, pls stay off yohimbe.
There is another choice one called ginseng. there are various types pf ginseng-korean,siberian,chinese etc.but what you want is the chinese or korean ginseng. This comes in various forms,teas,pills, capsules etc.
Iwill not say so much about the orthodox ones. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i know you know why. but the herbal ones listed above are better tolerated and accepted by more and more people everyday. i really do not know where in lagos you can get these.but they are fairly common herbs and should not be difficullt to come by.

enjoy smiley

Must you go twice? haba tommyking.na wa o!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Medical Entrepreneurship In Nigeria (an Untapped Gold Mine) / Help Find Adderall Or Ritalin / COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.