Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

He Cant Go Second Round - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Cant Go Second Round (22469 Views)

Sex: Refractory Period And Second Round / 30 Million Nigerians Unable To Go For Second Round With Their Wives:urgent Help / Help I Cant Have A Second Round With My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Cant Go Second Round by Honeycity(f): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2011
pls help my husband does not last more than 3-4mins in the first round and the second round is usually not possible because his manhood just wont rise and he complains of tiredness.
pls what can we do, we are very worried!!!!!

1 Like

Re: He Cant Go Second Round by HighChief4(m): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2011
He should avoid too much sugar. Kpele
Re: He Cant Go Second Round by Honeycity(f): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2011
@ High Cheif

He doesn't take sugary things
Re: He Cant Go Second Round by HighChief4(m): 12:14am On Jul 05, 2011
There are so many foods we eat that contain sugar, does he drink beer so much? Just ask him to go meet his doctor and am sure he is not that too old
Re: He Cant Go Second Round by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2011
Your man is not impotent, at least he does the first round! The problem is with his mind and you yourself. If I may ask, how much effort do you put in thet action, do you just lye there and expect him to pound on? If yes, then u must have a paradym shift! Your man may actualy not see the reason for sex after doing it and he may be thinking of it as a boring hell of work! The onus lye on you to make him see the sweetness in conjugal affair.

1 Like

Re: He Cant Go Second Round by Honeycity(f): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2011
i also do participate most time in the second round i usually come on top, while using his manhood to rub my clit0ris yet it wont rise and it can be very frustrating.

1 Like

Re: He Cant Go Second Round by herbscure: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2011
Nature cure for him
Re: He Cant Go Second Round by Alldruns: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2011
@poster. Let me find out , what interval is therein bte d 1st & d so-called 2nd round?

Then, another thing is if d 1st round is so satisfactory, is there any need for d 2nd round. Sorry, I asked dis cos I can remember when last I had 2nd round wt my wife. In most cases she sleeps off after d stuff and no one thinks of d 2nd round.

I think it also depends: dis shouldnt be of too much source of concern 2 u: much more so if u already hav ur kid(s).

Hop I'm not off d track?@poster. Let me find out , what interval is therein bte d 1st & d so-called 2nd round?

Then, another thing is if d 1st round is so satisfactory, is there any need for d 2nd round. Sorry, I asked dis cos I can remember when last I had 2nd round wt my wife. In most cases she sleeps off after d stuff and no one thinks of d 2nd round.

I think it also depends: dis shouldnt be of too much source of concern 2 u: much more so if u already hav ur kid(s).

Hop I'm not off d track?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Cant Go Second Round by obowunmi(m): 4:11am On Jul 19, 2011
Your husband may have low-blood pressure.
Re: He Cant Go Second Round by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2011
visit. www.freeherbalremedy..com for a lasting to your problem
Re: He Cant Go Second Round by Talkyaown: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2011
Alldruns:

@poster. Let me find out , what interval is therein bte d 1st & d so-called 2nd round?

i agree with this. In my case, my wife comes twice before i come at all. As soon as i come, she's thanking me and telling sweet things as she drifts off to sleep. One other thing worthy of consideration is the positions and styles you adopt. He shouldn't always start from the top, and he should, for a start, avoid positions that'll put him on top. try it and see. you must also advice him to try the pause and play technique, as soon as he's about coming he should pause for a few seconds before continuing later.

2 Likes

Re: He Cant Go Second Round by earthrealm(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2011
try kegels exercise
Re: He Cant Go Second Round by delpee(f): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2011
See a doctor and talk to Funmi Akingbade of Punch newspaper {saturdays}. But must you go for a second round when ur man is exhausted?
Re: He Cant Go Second Round by Youngpo413: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2014
What a man
Re: He Cant Go Second Round by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
delpee:
See a doctor and talk to Funmi Akingbade of Punch newspaper {saturdays}. But must you go for a second round when ur man is exhausted?
wat kind of a man gets exhausted within one round, op tel ur husband to take adam's desire, he can get it at any quality pharmacy, his life wil never remain d same again
Re: He Cant Go Second Round by dunhill27: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2014
Honeycity:
pls help my husband does not last more than 3-4mins in the first round and the second round is usually not possible because his manhood just wont rise and he complains of tiredness.
madam u should help ur husband in this situation. He is not satisfying u bcause there is much cholesterol in his blood. Choleterol blockage prevents blood from flowing in the arteries of his manhood and therefore cause Erectile dysfunction (weak erec*tion). I ad vice u go natural with 40 plus for men wch will help top to reduce his cholesterol and enhance his performance, double power will give him libido and sex drive, Rev up will make him crave for more sex. These products are not drugs but supplements. You will thank me after u follow my advice...for more info on how to get them, whatsapp or call 08136478517
Re: He Cant Go Second Round by divinepips(m): 4:57am On Nov 24, 2014
I don't really know why some people are blaming the Lady. The truth is that, her husband is suffering from pre-matured ejaculation and it will be very wise if the Doctors in the house helps out to restore their total happiness whether they have already have children or not does not matter because a man can be having prematured ejaculation yet he is fatile. @Op, please becareful with the kind of drugs he buys to avoid the one that will worsen his situation.

1 Like

Re: He Cant Go Second Round by dunhill27: 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
There are difference btw drugs and supplements. I do not advice any man to use any drug in such situation. Supplements are fortified with natural extarcts from herbs and no chemical involved, no side effect. Madam, hid to the advice I gave u b4...whatsapp 08136478517 for more info www.swissgardedistributorph..com
Re: He Cant Go Second Round by Lexusgs430: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Wetin u wan take 2nd round do? Enjoy the 1st and only round, while it lasts !!!!
Re: He Cant Go Second Round by usibengate(m): 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
See a psychologist or urologist for further information or treatment
Re: He Cant Go Second Round by kokomilala(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
I'll recommend a cocktail of herbs, exercise and supplements for him.The outcome will shock you! Call me on 07088517382
Re: He Cant Go Second Round by Jay4joy: 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Let him do more exercise. He presently lack endurance.

Exercise is the solution.

1 Like

Re: He Cant Go Second Round by haykay2005: 1:51am On Apr 25, 2016
Let him check out this remedy and follow the steps on how to get it done. He won't spend up to N500 naira. works like charm
http://naturaldoor..com.ng/2016/04/how-to-boost-sexual-potency-with-onions.html?m=1
Re: He Cant Go Second Round by lexyinfo(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
NATURAL AND HERBAL SOLUTION-08074277479
Re: He Cant Go Second Round by airminem(f): 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
Honeycity:

I Hope You Were Able To Understand And Get Better Result.
Re: He Cant Go Second Round by femi4: 5:46am On Oct 28, 2017
Honeycity:
give him yoyo bitters

(1) (Reply)

NMA Strike Suspended? / Coronavirus: 17 Italians In India Test Positive / COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.