Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

D'banj,even If Your Blessing Is From God,satan Has Hijacked It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj,even If Your Blessing Is From God,satan Has Hijacked It (1241 Views)

Tinsel Actress "Flawless Blessing" Stuns In New Photo / OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! / Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj,even If Your Blessing Is From God,satan Has Hijacked It by Techwriter: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
I read a recent post on the Front Page of Nairaland
"The reason why I am successful today is because of God. So if you can't understand my success or if it's too fast for you, please don't classify it as Illuminati. It is very annoying and God might strike you down, because he would not share his glory with any 'family' - D'banj said in a recent interview.

I want you to understand that God can bless you or make you successful through skill and opportunities he gave u because he makes the sun shine on both the good and evil. But He expected u to use that success to advance His kingdom on earth, but you towed the opposite. The devil has used you to advance his purpose on earth. From immorality to pervasions of differing dimension u have become a tool in satan's hand. I'm glad u recognized God as your. Source but one thing thou lackest-the salvation of your soul. God still loves u. He still longs for u and I wish some1 takes this mess*ge to you.

1 Like

Re: D'banj,even If Your Blessing Is From God,satan Has Hijacked It by Aizebioje(m): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
Bro! Its worrisome that most UnGODLY people Claim to have been blessed by God! Makes one wonder how many people actually know the true meaning of Christianity! Success in Ur endeavours D...
Re: D'banj,even If Your Blessing Is From God,satan Has Hijacked It by Leboska(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2012
i kip wondering if Jesus is to live as human being again, will he do most of the things we do?
Re: D'banj,even If Your Blessing Is From God,satan Has Hijacked It by Techwriter: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
Leboska: i kip wondering if Jesus is to live as human being again, will he do most of the things we do?
Things like what?

(1) (Reply)

Solomon Oyeniyi Aka K-SOLO DUPED Osun State Govt????? / Kate 'accidentally Reveals Sex Of Child' / Happy Birthday To FRANK EDOHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.