Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Abuse Of Power Under Fraudulent Guise . . . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuse Of Power Under Fraudulent Guise . . . (583 Views)

Abuse Of "Allah" By The Christians / 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says / Carnality Of The "Corinthians" Churches - Abuse Of Speaking In Tongues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuse Of Power Under Fraudulent Guise . . . by Stalwert: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2012
I don't understand am I being persecuted? I cannot post in the religion section and all this because I wonder why atheism could be the religion of gays? Check here www.nairaland.com/1072447/could-atheism-considered-gay-religion

Ok I just found out

Banned by manmustwac in Religion for being to
insultive. I don't like the comment comment about
licking mod assss
vedaxcool:
After you are thru licking Mod
asssss.
That is the door get the +@ck
out! As usual the cowardly atheist cannot address
the thread, rather they are here hurling insults and
feeling hurt! grin grin cheesy
.Ban expires on
10:09am On Oct 15

But where is freedom of speech? Na wa make unah helep me shout!

What is clear is the fact that, the words licking asssss is a figure of speech that means

arse-licking Adj. Sycophantic behaviour.
Noun. An act of sycophantic behaviour.
E.g."If he keeps giving the boss an
arse licking at the rate he's currently
doing, then he'll be first in line for a
promotion."

www.peevish.co.uk/slang/a.htm

Was this done just because of the content of my thread that apparently atheists find offensive which clearly I did not even indicate anyone on NL of being gay? To think these people take interest in mocking other people belief but when one even ask harmless question that intellect interpret to mean insults, the atheist manmuswac bans you? I mean stop this abuse of power at once, you even claimed that you wanted to lock up the thread now you instead ban my I'd personally I don't flinch over this stunt, but this hypocrisy lip service to freedom of speech must stop indeed! As clearly I only meant the person I was speaking to was behaving like a sycophant.
Re: Abuse Of Power Under Fraudulent Guise . . . by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 14, 2012
Banned like a troll.

Ironic, coming from a Maclatunji bootlicker

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Next time, dont troll.

You would tolerate "is islam a gay religion". We tolerated it but you still went ahead to insult and troll atheists and unbelievers and made not one single argument. Only insults.

You remain an embarrassment to muslims.

Let me leave you to enjoy your butthurt!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pain Before The Fall? / Very Strange Isn't It? / Full Transcript Of The Pope's Resignation Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.