Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Want To Invest #3million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Invest #3million (925 Views)

What Business Can 3million Do And Hav Littel Profit On It / Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira / What Can I Do With 3million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest #3million by Thekeeper(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2012
Hauz,pls i need advice on how 2 invest part of my late dad's benefits which is due in a couple of month.i'd like 2 invest 3milla out of it. .i'm thinking of stashing 1mil in a fixed acc for 2yrs while the rest will go to beer parlour biz plus viewing center and then a volvo car 4 trans biz..i prefer to make calabar my base..what do u think?
Re: I Want To Invest #3million by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
try and be careful,you are going to be bombarded with a lot of thrash.wishing you well
Re: I Want To Invest #3million by peterod1(m): 8:45am On Oct 14, 2012
u can invest in either of these 2 viable biz.1.haulage biz or 2.cement distribution. They are offline biz with gud ROI.if u need more info on how to start/run d biz succesfuly,feel free to ask me.best of luck.
Re: I Want To Invest #3million by adeara(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2012
how much does it cost 2 start haulage biz wit 2 trucks start up
Re: I Want To Invest #3million by truckconsultant: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2012
Haulage business and cement distributing business is highly profitable offline business.
If you invest into any of the two, is a new ways of making steady profit weekly, monthly and yearly cos this two business is hot - cake in nigeria.
For detail - truckconsultant147@gmail.com/+2347039182734
Re: I Want To Invest #3million by peterod1(m): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2012
@adeara,truck re in various maker/model,ruggedity,types(single/double axle),trailer/tipper.new/nigeria used.all these factors determine d price of a truck.
Re: I Want To Invest #3million by truckconsultant: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2012
@ adeara
if you wanna know more about the truck/trailer price and how rugedity are they both Tokunbo and Nigeria used.
Send me your mail or reach me on +2347039182734/truckconsultant147@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Invest #3million by 9jagobetta: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
The_keeper: Hauz,pls i need advice on how 2 invest part of my late dad's benefits which is due in a couple of month.i'd like 2 invest 3milla out of it. .i'm thinking of stashing 1mil in a fixed acc for 2yrs while the rest will go to beer parlour biz plus viewing center and then a volvo car 4 trans biz..i prefer to make calabar my base..what do u think?

i will like to invite you to quarry product business, it has to do with buying and selling with with very little or almost no risk at all, i've been in this business for a decade now, it has a fast rate of turn over, your money will just be yielding. just call me for more and better explanation 08020621510. do not use it to buy car, luxury, or squander it in any way just because you do not know what to use it for at the moment. try this and you will be happy to continue enjoying the income. 2-5 mill. naira can give you steady flow of interest locally with no risk!!!
Re: I Want To Invest #3million by Thekeeper(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
Tnx @naijagobeta

(1) (Reply)

Livestock Rearing [snail] / Grand Pure Soya Oil Sponsors Women In Media Workshop / Bg/sblc For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.