Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Website Review Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review Needed (757 Views)

Greenmouse Website Wears A New Look (review Needed) / A Nursery/primary School Website(review Needed) / Postoffice.com.ng - Review Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Review Needed by greenmouse(m): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2012
Check out this website and give me your comment
www.thetfordresources.com

Just front-end review like Interface looks, color combinations and general design layout etc.

Thanks in advance.

N/B: We are working on back-end add to cart so forget the back lets review the front end.
Re: Website Review Needed by dxter486: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2012
Overall very nice layout but the little squares in the header background do not work for me. The slogan "... sports kits to fit" is not very readable partly because of these squares. It would be nice if the main categories would stand out when mouse over (maybe a border or text glow would work). I understand that this is still work in progress but there seems to be several issues such as no ALT attributes on images, no favicon, w3c markup validation errors, no gzip compression etc. Here is more details: http://iwebchk.com/reports/view/thetfordresources.com

Hope this helps.
Re: Website Review Needed by greenmouse(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2012
dxter486: Overall very nice layout but the little squares in the header background do not work for me. The slogan "... sports kits to fit" is not very readable partly because of these squares. It would be nice if the main categories would stand out when mouse over (maybe a border or text glow would work). I understand that this is still work in progress but there seems to be several issues such as no ALT attributes on images, no favicon, w3c markup validation errors, no gzip compression etc. Here is more details: http://iwebchk.com/reports/view/thetfordresources.com

Hope this helps.

Your comment is well noted thanks, It still work in progress, will adjust soon as possible.
Re: Website Review Needed by omni1: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
greenmouse:
Check out this website and give me your comment
www.thetfordresources.com

Just front-end review like Interface looks, color combinations and general design layout etc.

Thanks in advance.

N/B: We are working on back-end add to cart so forget the back lets review the front end.

I'm happy you have the clause "WE ARE WORKING..." because this ain't and can't be your personal work because it's far better than all overall works you've done so far. But there's room for improvement although improvement aren't geometrically attained following your trend of designs so far posted here. I'll be better if you post a collab project.

#noHardfeelings
Re: Website Review Needed by greenmouse(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
*omni:

I'm happy you have the clause "WE ARE WORKING..." because this ain't and can't be your personal work because it's far better than all overall works you've done so far. But there's room for improvement although improvement aren't geometrically attained following your trend of designs so far posted here. I'll be better if you post a collab project.

#noHardfeelings

@omni, the word ''We'' is a corporate word. The website is designed by us Greenmouse.
I dont do a collabo work. I do unique designs. I did a newspaper website alone .

For record sake let me post my sample jobs here:

www.almondsignature.com
www.persecondnews.com
www.thedfordresources.com
www.autostreamline.com
www.drcoptions.com
www.healthyliciousng.com
www.chendusng.com
www.omepng.org

and currently redesigning my company website from www.greenmousetech.com(old design) into www.greenmouseonline.com(new design)

Oya @omni, check all the jobs above and tell me the one that is not fine, oya am waiting
Re: Website Review Needed by greenmouse(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
@omni, remember #nohardfeeling, only proofing my proficiency, if you need more sample jobs just let me know, I will supply you more.

Re: Website Review Needed by omni1: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
hehe... Please market yourself more. That's the way out.

Please don't attack o. You never can tell what's at the back of my mind so attacking might get you to a wrong corner.

I knew your jobs before ever you posted. Talking about the WE simply means your org and not SELF. I'm talking self proficiency here and not corporate proficiency.

NB: Don't attack!
Re: Website Review Needed by greenmouse(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
*omni:
hehe... Please market yourself more. That's the way out.

Please don't attack o. You never can tell what's at the back of my mind so attacking might get you to a wrong corner.

I knew your jobs before ever you posted. Talking about the WE simply means your org and not SELF. I'm talking self proficiency here and not corporate proficiency.

NB: Don't attack!

So how well do u know me, read more about me here http://www.greenmouseonline.com/about.html

You will even see my pics and my achievements there.

So how do u know my proficiency when u have not seen or work with me.
Guy go seat down.

Do you know I have a web design school ? and I train people personally.....
Re: Website Review Needed by omni1: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
2 little things. I've observed your posts here. Before you came online here I've been here as well.

I was asked to contact and verify you for a job which I refused taking because of my current engagements. I was to ask some questions to find out on your kind of person and I think the conclusion is shocked

As per your "guy go seat down", I will not say anything but hey, mind your public display of character. It tells a lot about you to people you don't even know who are busy reading. All you needed was to prove your proficiency and this is even tactfully more marketing and conviction for you but I think you lost it along the line.
Re: Website Review Needed by greenmouse(m): 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
*omni:
2 little things. I've observed your posts here. Before you came online here I've been here as well.

I was asked to contact and verify you for a job which I refused taking because of my current engagements. I was to ask some questions to find out on your kind of person and I think the conclusion is shocked

As per your "guy go seat down", I will not say anything but hey, mind your public display of character. It tells a lot about you to people you don't even know who are busy reading. All you needed was to prove your proficiency and this is even tactfully more marketing and conviction for you but I think you lost it along the line.

To give me a job is not to insult me in public, my brother thats not how it work.

Why should you expect me to be friendly with you when u are busy tarnishing my image, go read ur comment from first to last one.
Am not a newbies in web development and I don't beg you for job.
Good day
Re: Website Review Needed by omni1: 1:43am On Oct 17, 2012
Well, I rest my case. It wasn't I who wanted to give you a job. I was emailed to account for your personality and I put up that I haven't connected you directly before. As per the Igbo man that wanted you to work for him, he wanted to ensure you weren't an arrogant person too so that called for a little poking at you. I never insulted you and I kept putting "don't attack below my posts" which should like make you ask some little questions at what was behind it. I also cheered you for the past job posting because I was even making a firm out of you and you never knew how many others out there who were learning about you equally. I never said you were begging for work or anything. I never called you a newbie. Come to think about it, if you were able to achieve all these in 1 year, doesn't that seem much credits to you even or is it the amount of years that matters rather than accomplishment. You really got it all wrong. Read through my entire post on NL to see if I insult people.

Good day.
Re: Website Review Needed by greenmouse(m): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2012
*omni:
Well, I rest my case. It wasn't I who wanted to give you a job. I was emailed to account for your personality and I put up that I haven't connected you directly before. As per the Igbo man that wanted you to work for him, he wanted to ensure you weren't an arrogant person too so that called for a little poking at you. I never insulted you and I kept putting "don't attack below my posts" which should like make you ask some little questions at what was behind it. I also cheered you for the past job posting because I was even making a firm out of you and you never knew how many others out there who were learning about you equally. I never said you were begging for work or anything. I never called you a newbie. Come to think about it, if you were able to achieve all these in 1 year, doesn't that seem much credits to you even or is it the amount of years that matters rather than accomplishment. You really got it all wrong. Read through my entire post on NL to see if I insult people.

Good day.

An Igbo man who wanted to give me job, what does web design job got to do with my person, all he would have bothered is to get his work delivered on time as promised in quality and style like we always do.

My guy u got it wrong from beginning, u need to read ur post back and forth.

If that Job is mine, no one can take it away from me, not even you.

let me tell u short story
I got a job as a webmaster in 2009 in one of this top Telecommunication company(name withheld) at a salary of 8.6 million annually.

On the day of collecting my employment letter, the CEO of the company called me in his office and said He does not like me. No reason, no explanation.
But do u know that was a blessing in disguise bc God never wanted me to work there.

I cried alot that night(Nov. 7. 2009), But just few months later I started Green Mouse Technologies with only N12,000.
Read more on my exclusive Interview with Vanguard: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/ict-skill-acquisition-key-to-career-breakthrough-victor-nwadinobi/
Today the company keep growing and making success, last year this same company through my person won a whooping 10 million from FG entrepreneurship business plan contest.
Today we have currently employed over 12 staff with corporate offices in Lagos and Onitsha.
Just ask @yewatide, @slyrox, @dhtml etc if am ever rude in this section.

My Guy u see u never wanted to certify me for the job thats why u keep looking for excuse.

we are currently working on this project in Anambra state www.napps.greenmousetech.com(the project is for all the private school in the state to have a website from us)

Thank you.
Re: Website Review Needed by omni1: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2012
Are you still dragging this further? shocked

greenmouse:
My Guy u see u never wanted to certify me for the job thats why u keep looking for excuse.

Will I certify you without poking you as I was asked to?

I will not still fail to commend you for advertising yourself in every post. It's a good mix with your arguments as it sells you further.
NB: Don't always be fast to jump into conclusions or take to anger.

You work as a corporate body and not as a freelance. You countered my use of the "collab" word which everyone here knows you stand for your org and not yourself. Why not like understand where the poke came from? Another is, please, your personality matters a lot with regards cooperation in any business. Don't overlook that.

You're at Onitsha so if the man contacts you, well and fine. I've done my part and still hope you do understand.
Re: Website Review Needed by greenmouse(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2012
@omni, lets stop dragging this issue.

Take care and God bless u
Re: Website Review Needed by yawatide(f): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2012
Folks,

There is a lady who, many years ago on American Idol, was rejected by Simon Cowell. That same year, she featured in a movie and won an Oscar. Now she is hot cake.

Just because Mr. A rejects you doesn't mean you are no good. It just means (as I see it) that you aren't a good fit/match for Mr. A. It doesn't mean Mr. B will see you the same way.

No need to say, "see me today. You think say i no go make am". Besides, we don't know tomorrow. Thank God for where you are today and use the opportunity to help others. Period!
Re: Website Review Needed by greenmouse(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2012
yawa-ti-de:
Folks,

There is a lady who, many years ago on American Idol, was rejected by Simon Cowell. That same year, she featured in a movie and won an Oscar. Now she is hot cake.

Just because Mr. A rejects you doesn't mean you are no good. It just means (as I see it) that you aren't a good fit/match for Mr. A. It doesn't mean Mr. B will see you the same way.

No need to say, "see me today. You think say i no go make am". Besides, we don't know tomorrow. Thank God for where you are today and use the opportunity to help others. Period!

That little story is to tell @omni, that he does not determine someone's fate bc he is no God.

Its also to encourage others.
Pls help me review this new website of mine : www.havilahroyalschools.com

Thanks alot
Re: Website Review Needed by omni1: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
greenmouse:

That little story is to tell @omni, that he does not determine someone's fate bc he is no God.

Its also to encourage others.
Pls help me review this new website of mine : www.havilahroyalschools.com

Thanks alot

#Nagging seems to be sugar to you right? Well done!

(1) (Reply)

Why Not Try Wingo+......... Be One Of The Pioneer Members / . / Urgently Needs A Website Designer For My Ecommerce Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.