Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,165 members, 7,957,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. (7399 Views)

Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch / Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads / Is It Wise To Allow Our Kids To Speak Pidgin English? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by Francheezy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
NARUTO ALL THE.WAY,
ALL KIDS AND ADULTS, ARE SUPP0SED T0 WATCH NARUT0, - IT TEACHES, L0VE, PEACE, PAIN(NAGATO), HATRED, REVENGE, WILL 0F FIRE...
ALL PARENTS ND KIDS SH0ULD WATCH NARUT0, ITZ VERY EDUCATIVE..

1 Like

Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by Ejine(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
Goldenheart: that is no cocaine..... Its just bubble gum stuck on its palm n face

Nope! That's a powdery substance he inhaled. I've seen the episode.
Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
I Love "Family Guy"...The Griffins family are just too funny...
Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by Ejine(m): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
Now, this one is from the Lion King, after the adult Simba spoke with his father.

Watch the smoke dust now...

Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by AkinDavid2: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ejiné:

Here, let me help you with that:

Do you see it now? grin

tongue
Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by Souljaboi1: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ejiné:

Do you see it now? grin

Yeppa shocked shocked shocked shocked
I've always hated Walt Disney and their movies / cartoons...

Irrespective of how hidden it seems, it has been recorded into the sub-conscious. I had an experience once....

May the Lord almighty safe us all..
Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by kodylicky(f): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ejiné:

Do you see it now? grin

i really cant see anything on this pix.
pls can u explain??
Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by oineoma(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
ajufinz: I'm so impressed with the objectivity by which you guys have treated this thread.
However, let me add by saying that though children may not careful enough to see the subtle messages....
nicely done. And when they grow a lil bit they start watchin disney and learnin magic, house of anubia, wizard of w.place, etc. Most kids now think magic is fun and godly.. De devil indeed have a stake in dstv.
Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by Francheezy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
thiz iz w0t LI0N KING AZ BIN HIDING

Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by seechris(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
Channel 309,Disney junior is the only children's channel suitable for kids.

1 Like

Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by gruppom: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ejiné:

Do you see it now? grin

Wow a gold cock, my kinda thing smiley
Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by gruppom: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
seechris: Channel 309,Disney junior is the only children's channel suitable for kids.

All Cows and animals have that outline plz. Go stare a lion in d face and sketch what you see lol.
Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by chux76(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
Akin-David:

tongue

P/e/nis??
Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
Every cartoon station has a age group that's supposed to see it ,

cartoon network(southpark, family guy etc)is for adults only(18&up),

Ytv, teletoon are for (14&up),

family( good luck Charlie, wizards of waverly place, Jonas , shake it up, etc),

Nick junior, are for 6&up ,

treehouse(Dora ,Sstreet, Barney, role play, etc),

disneyjunior(Jjunction, my bib big friend, dr Seuss cat in the hat (infant&up).

I always lock the stations that shows nudity and adult content so when they flip the stations they won't even see it( I'm not ready for complex questions yet).

However, there are also DVDs like RIO, lion king, shriek, madagascar( we just saw 3 yesterday on 3d),princess movies like tinkabell,sleeping beauty and do on that are okay for young viewers, .

So parents should monitor what their kids watch.
Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by Clemzy16(m): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
dridowu: I neva marry , so i guess ur question is not for me.
Well, in the society that we are today, you don't need to be married before you have kids.
@post
it is obvious that Nigerians tends to over-exaggarate things.. Cartons have got no negative effects in the hearts of our children. compared to movies and home video. Also, it will interest you to know that cartoons as we know are not necessarily meant for children only. It is meant for everybody. (Adults inclusive). Ever wondered why cartoons like shrek, ice age, madagascar etc. are widely seen by adults. Even movies nowadays are meant for children and not adults. An example is power rangers.
Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by mikolo80: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
Cartoons not the same with anime.

1 Like

Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by Mynd44: 8:33am On Oct 16, 2012
It is true that these movies have some elements of violence in them but parent just have to make sure they monitor what their wards watch
Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by Bawss1(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2012
Children under 6 years should be watching Boomerang. Those older than 6 can watch cartoon network.

All of what Ejine is posting is absolute FUD. Only a sex-starved perv will imagine those things.
Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by relaxbeauty: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
kids don't notice the details in those pictures. they weren't meant to look like that in the first place. it is the figment of imagination of certain individuals that brings them to children's notice. there is absolutely nothing to worry about in kids watching Lion King.

I don't think Family Guy is a cartoon children under 13 should watch, even though we may think it's funny.
Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by tbaba1234: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
Family guy is NOT for kids. I think, adults should not watch it either.

Bloomerang is probably the best for children.

Also, if you are buying cartoons on DVD, do make the attempt to watch it first.

Finding Memo for instance is a great cartoon for kids. Nemo disobeyed his father once and suffered for the rest of the movie.
Re: Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. by Chookym(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
Parents should watch cartoons along with their kids. Make out time once in a while to watch and also let yr kids tell u the stories. Explain things were necessary. Dont just leave them to assimilate everything they watch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Photo: Cousins Die While Having Sex. / Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt / Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.