Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

BG. . . . . .taking Jokes To The Next Level!!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BG. . . . . .taking Jokes To The Next Level!!!!! (1129 Views)

New crazy jokes to spice up your weekend. Hahahaha / Logical Jokes To Brighten Our Day / Fuel Subsidy-jokes To Cool You Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BG. . . . . .taking Jokes To The Next Level!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:41am On Oct 14, 2012
This taxi driver embossed on his car "POLICE ARE THIEVES"
The police saw him, beat him, handcuffed him and remanded him for two days.
He was finally released on conditions that he will change his message "POLICE ARE THIEVES"
.Two weeks later, the police spotted this same taxi coming, but this time with the inscription...

. "STILL THIEVES" grin grin grin grin

The police lady amongst them who was pregnant for just two months instantly gave birth to a bouncing baby man!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this joke is dedicated to bunmi my best friend, booqee my love, sutoboy my gateman and all the PROJAN crew!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: BG. . . . . .taking Jokes To The Next Level!!!!! by Xymc1(m): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2012
Hahahahahahaha. . . I hail u jokes Proff.
Re: BG. . . . . .taking Jokes To The Next Level!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2012
Xymc...:
Hahahahahahaha. . . I hail u jokes Proff.

thanks my king, how body?? grin
Re: BG. . . . . .taking Jokes To The Next Level!!!!! by engrfcuksmtin(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2012
grin

Re: BG. . . . . .taking Jokes To The Next Level!!!!! by JojoArmani(m): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2012
hahahahahahaha Nice Joke BG
Re: BG. . . . . .taking Jokes To The Next Level!!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2012
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BG. . . . . .taking Jokes To The Next Level!!!!! by Valiantvaliant(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2012
bin gbagbo: This taxi driver embossed on his car "POLICE ARE THIEVES"
The police saw him, beat him, handcuffed him and remanded him for two days.
He was finally released on conditions that he will change his message "POLICE ARE THIEVES"
.Two weeks later, the police spotted this same taxi coming, but this time with the inscription...

. "STILL THIEVES" grin grin grin grin

The police lady amongst them who was pregnant for just two months instantly gave birth to a bouncing baby man!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this joke is dedicated to bunmi my best friend, booqee my love, sutoboy my gateman and all the PROJAN crew!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BG. . . . . .taking Jokes To The Next Level!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
Jojo Armani: hahahahahahaha Nice Joke BG

thanks my king grin
Re: BG. . . . . .taking Jokes To The Next Level!!!!! by oderemo(m): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2012
the only place u r taking this 4kg joke to is the toilet.
level is low , low, low.
Re: BG. . . . . .taking Jokes To The Next Level!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
ode remo: the only place u r taking this 4kg joke to is the toilet.
level is low , low, low.

madman!!! angry
Re: BG. . . . . .taking Jokes To The Next Level!!!!! by oderemo(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2012
madness is in your 4kg dna anyway,.
onyioshi.
Re: BG. . . . . .taking Jokes To The Next Level!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
ode remo: madness is in your 4kg dna anyway,.
onyioshi.

when will u learn sense olodo!!!! angry

bush pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: BG. . . . . .taking Jokes To The Next Level!!!!! by Xymc1(m): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
bin gbagbo:

thanks my king, how body?? grin
Bodi dey kampe oo

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Man And Ibo Man / A Compilation Of Gbagun / 2face Finally Opens up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.