Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Re:car Registration And Drivers' Licence Cost:help Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Re:car Registration And Drivers' Licence Cost:help Needed (2652 Views)

Am A V.i.o Ask Me About Vehicle Documentation And Drivers Licence / For Your New Car Registration(plate Number,change Of Ownership E.t.c / Car Registration In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:car Registration And Drivers' Licence Cost:help Needed by Limeone(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2008
Fellow nairalanders,
Kindly tell me how much it cost for vehicle registration shipped in through Lagos port.
I would also want to know how much it cost if I opted for ABUJA plate number or is it same price as lagos plate number.

Secondly Please could you guys tell me how much it cost to get a driver's licence
God bless as you answer
Re: Re:car Registration And Drivers' Licence Cost:help Needed by kusehin(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2008
I have reliable hands that can get you all the documents at a very cheaper rate. i mean control price. The guy has worked for me before and has registered about seven cars for me and none has given us any problem. . He can get the drivers licence too. you can get in touch with me on 01-8786179. I can give u all the details . thank you.
Re: Re:car Registration And Drivers' Licence Cost:help Needed by Limeone(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2008
Thanks Kushein,
Could you indicate roughly the figures(prices) involved?
Re: Re:car Registration And Drivers' Licence Cost:help Needed by kusehin(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2008
the registration of the car will cost 21,000 naira(total package with the documents) and the drivers licence will cost 5,000naira. Pls bear it in mind that i am the one doing it but someone who has done it for me and he is tested and trusted. get in touch for further details if u need any
Re: Re:car Registration And Drivers' Licence Cost:help Needed by ajileko: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2008
I am in need of getting the same thing done and your help is really needed. I have a small pickup that I will like to register in Lagos or Ogun state. Do you have any idea on the cost? Also any idea on the cost of a driver's license in any of the two states mentioned above.

Thanks.
Re: Re:car Registration And Drivers' Licence Cost:help Needed by kusehin(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2008
call me as soon as u can. it will only take just two days to get all the papers. even at the comfortt of ur house
Re: Re:car Registration And Drivers' Licence Cost:help Needed by kusehin(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2008
Ajileko,details on above. call me on 01-8786179
Re: Re:car Registration And Drivers' Licence Cost:help Needed by ajileko: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2008
Thanks, I will call you soon.
Re: Re:car Registration And Drivers' Licence Cost:help Needed by spicy007(f): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2008
im on the queue too
Re: Re:car Registration And Drivers' Licence Cost:help Needed by insight04: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2010
Re: Re:car Registration And Drivers' Licence Cost:help Needed by bigfather(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2010
kusehin:

Ajileko,details on above. call me on 01-8786179

Where's your location bro ? I need to renew my driver's license.
Re: Re:car Registration And Drivers' Licence Cost:help Needed by GOODMAN1: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2010
For Your Driver's license renewal, the rule has changed, DO NOT let anybody do it for you. GO TO FRSC office nearest to you and get your data captured.

Any one gotten from any other means IS FAKE.

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

2002 Mercedez Benz E Class, Dvd, Keyless, For Sale: 1.5m / 2009 Honda Accord Exl-v6: Smoking Hot / A Peugeot 406 (2001) Prestige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.