Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

What's Your Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Religion? (522 Views)

How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One / What Would Make You Change Your Religion? / Would You Change Your Religion To Make Your Spouse Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Religion? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
Please be considerate of other people on here and do not leave inappropriate comments or remarks desecrating other Religions views.

Feel free to just list your religion.

I am a Christian.
Re: What's Your Religion? by Callotti: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2012
None. . .HAPPILY AGNOSTIC. cool cool cool
Re: What's Your Religion? by OmoAlata(f): 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2012
FrontPageLawyer:

Feel free to just list your religion.

I am a Christian.

Over here, when someone asks, "what's your religion" and you say, "I'm a Christian", they then say, "Yeah, but what's your religion" and you repeat, "I'm a Christian" and they say, "I get that, but what's your religion", they actually want to know if you are Baptist, or Protestant, or Gospel etc etc so "My religion is Pentecostal" grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Religion? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
Omo Alata:

Over here, when someone asks, "what's your religion" and you say, "I'm a Christian", they then say, "Yeah, but what's your religion" and you repeat, "I'm a Christian" and they say, "I get that, but what's your religion", they actually want to know if you are Baptist, or Protestant, or Gospel etc etc so "My religion is Pentecostal" grin

Really, I got that. Thanks for sharing in case I see visa enter yankee
Re: What's Your Religion? by mkmyers45(m): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
Pantheistic and Mystical Christain
Re: What's Your Religion? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
Atheism and football paganism.

I attend the church of Saint (Santi) Carzola at the emirates
Re: What's Your Religion? by OmoAlata(f): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
FrontPageLawyer:

Really, I got that. Thanks for sharing in case I see visa enter yankee

On the visa form, write Christian wink

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If U Are God??? / Eid-el-kabir Message From President Jonathan To Nigerians / 14 Days To Go!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.