Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Do Whiteman Believe In Juju - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Whiteman Believe In Juju (1119 Views)

The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) / Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Whiteman Believe In Juju by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2012
do they reali believe in juju.
Re: Do Whiteman Believe In Juju by OmoAlata(f): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2012
oluface: do they reali believe in juju.

Not the ones I work with grin
Re: Do Whiteman Believe In Juju by Joagbaje(m): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2012

. There's juju in the bible . There's witchcraft in America . Besides Whos a white man ? Indian? British,German or ,americans or jews? Some do
Re: Do Whiteman Believe In Juju by OmoAlata(f): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2012
Joagbaje:

Besides Whos a white man ? Indian? British,German or ,americans or jews? Some do

An Indian is an Asian man - not a white man.
A German is a German - not a white man.
An American is an American - not a white man.
A Jew is a Jew - not a white man.
The British is a White man grin
Re: Do Whiteman Believe In Juju by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
Omo Alata:

An Indian is an Asian man - not a white man.
A German is a German - not a white man.
An American is an American - not a white man.
A Jew is a Jew - not a white man.
The British is a White man grin

Quite a dubious answer.

grin grin
Re: Do Whiteman Believe In Juju by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
THE ONES YOU GUYS DO IN AFRICA IS NOT JUJU. THE ONES YOU GUYS DO IN AFRICA IS A DELUSION. ITS ALL SMOKES AND MIRRORS. THE REAL JUJUMAN IS THE WHITEMAN. HOW DO YOU THINK HE KEEPS AMERICA AND THE EUROZONE AFLOAT AND AHEAD OF OTHER NATIONS ? SORCERY AND WITCHCRAFT

ISAIAH 47 VS 9 "But these two things will come on you suddenly in one day: Loss of children and widowhood. They will come on you in full measure In spite of your many sorceries, In spite of the great power of your spells. THIS IS TALKING ABOUT AMERICA
Re: Do Whiteman Believe In Juju by OmoAlata(f): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2012
Logicboy03:

Quite a dubious answer.

grin grin

I know grin Met a white guy once and I was like, "You Englishmen are all the same". He said, "Point of correction. I'm not English, I'm Irish". grin
Re: Do Whiteman Believe In Juju by tpia1: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
are you a juju practitioner @ poster.
Re: Do Whiteman Believe In Juju by edogho(m): 5:23am On Dec 19, 2012
in the past,it was once part of their religion. Ask both celts and irish even the english. If you don't believe me ask wiki for those who take wiki as their bible. Before ever churches came,they were all practicing wat we call juju. The churches were the first to start putting a stop to the practice b4 science and others held hands together to drive the old religion out. Today, they've got cults not shrines as we have over here.
Re: Do Whiteman Believe In Juju by ghostofsparta(m): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: THE ONES YOU GUYS DO IN AFRICA IS NOT JUJU. THE ONES YOU GUYS DO IN AFRICA IS A DELUSION. ITS ALL SMOKES AND MIRRORS
My brother if you're so sure about that, why don't you visit any public shrine in the east or west with the same attitude and thinking.
Re: Do Whiteman Believe In Juju by coputa(m): 11:04am On Jun 15, 2013
Yes,the white man believe in juju,..is illuminati not juju power,is science not juju...the secret of the white man's success is from juju....dnt be deceived...

(1) (Reply)

100% Proof That Religion Is A Sham... Must Read!!! / Deeperlife Ebooks, Mp3s & Other Resources Now Online For Free Downloads / Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.