Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,244 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Dr Sid And Davido Arguing Over D’banj (leaked Conversation) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dr Sid And Davido Arguing Over D’banj (leaked Conversation) (1468 Views)

Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix / Davido And Dr. Sid Arguing Over Dbanj (leaked Conversation) / Kanye West Shot! Don Jazzy Arresed, K'switch Breaks Wiv Dr.sid And Wande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Sid And Davido Arguing Over D’banj (leaked Conversation) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
Here’s a surprise audio recording of Dr SID accusing D’Banj of negatively affecting the growth of his career by taking shine off everyone else in the defunct Mo’hits crew. Surprisingly, Davido sticks up for D’Banj by saying, in actuality, D’Banj is the reason why they’re well-known. Word is that this leaked conversation was recorded several weeks ago but we can’t validate this.

I may have one or two things to say about this new episode of the bitter break-up but… I’ll keep my opinion to myself. Let’s hear yours instead.

Source: http://www.gidiexclusive.com/2012/10/dr-sid-and-davido-arguing-over-dbanj-leaked-conversation.html
Re: Dr Sid And Davido Arguing Over D’banj (leaked Conversation) by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 17, 2012
Wow! Interesting convo, I would hv loved to hear everything though

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Again!hot,sexy Pics From New Video / Lyrics: Soulja Boy - Movie / The Biggest Music Industry In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.