Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Ican Or Acca - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ican Or Acca (1447 Views)

ICAN Or ANAN Which One Is More Preferable / Help! Part Qualified Or Acca Finalist In My Cv? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ican Or Acca by mosho4real(m): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2008
my people which one is the best ican or acca.
Re: Ican Or Acca by pharuq: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2008
Why do u like raising the same issues all the time.There different pple wid varying opinion.U just av to know where you R really going to b4 doing any exam.Do you still intend trvelling abroad?Then take d ACCA.
If no,ICAN is the best ,& most highly recognised indigenous exam we av in Nigeria,so avin it is also a plus to u.My guy,U dont av to get confused,get yourself together & get busy instead of surfing the Net unnecessarily shocked
Re: Ican Or Acca by Kashif(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2008
pharuq:

Why do u like raising the same issues all the time.There different people wid varying opinion.You just av to know where you R really going to before doing any exam.Do you still intend trvelling abroad?Then take d ACCA.
If no,ICAN is the best ,& most highly recognised indigenous exam we av in Nigeria,so avin it is also a plus to u.My guy,You don't av to get confused,get yourself together & get busy instead of surfing the Net unnecessarily shocked

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ican Or Acca by greeno(m): 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2008
ABROAD OR NO ABROAD, ICAN still remains the best, its recognised internationally by IFAC. it relatively financially cheap cos u pay in naira. u only need few papers to write to convert from AC to AC CA. And from AC CA TO AC. Understand what am talking about.
Re: Ican Or Acca by abideinme: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2010
hello guy, i just got to Abuja and still very unfamiliar with the environs, please provide me with addresses or phone numbers of good ICAN TUTORIAL CENTERS, where i can continue my lectures
Re: Ican Or Acca by befrank: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2010
hey, i really want to do the ACCA program,but dont know where to start and the requirements.any1 wif correct info can pls send it to me at bill2frank@gmail.com.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Inform Hr Manager About The Decision To Quit If: / I Am Begining To Hate Myself. / Futo Post Utme Admission Tutorials 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.